Fifteen

High Security

 

@BabyPanda.2013. Copyright


 

“Oh no~” You stopped, grab Daehyun’s wrist tightly and said slowly under your breath. Daehyun blinked in confusion. What he knows next was he being pushed away and there you are under someone else embrace. Don’t forget that now all three of you become an attention.

“Chun--- Chunji oppa! Let me go. I-I can’t breathe!” You try to push Chunji away.

“How I miss you, my baby love.” Chunji hug you and turns a few times in circles.

“Stop! Stop! Stop!” You yelled. Chunji stopped and put you back to the ground before pinch your cheeks hard.

“Aigo.You're still sweet as ever and you could put Hershey's out of business.” Daehyun dropped his jaws at Chunji’s pick up line.

“Chunji oppa stop.” You grab his hands and get it off your cheeks then continued, “I’m not your baby fiancée and why you were here?”

“Yes you are and I miss you sooo such! I have basketball match here. Why you aren’t there watch me?” Chunji hug you and pouted.

“I don’t like basketball. Get off me, oppa.” You try to push him away.

“Why?” Chunji whine.

“It’s because we’re already become the attention. Come on, let me go, please.” You try so hard to push him away.

“I don’t care. I want them to know that you are belongs to me alone.” Chunji hug you more tightly with huge smile plastered on his face.

“Chunji hyung, stop treat her like she was your fiancée and she will never be it.” Kai coming out from nowhere grab Chunji’s collar and pull him away from you.

“Thank you Kai oppa.” You sighed relieve. Letting Sehun,Kai and Baekhyun argue with Chunji, you secretly look around for Daehyun but he are not there anymore. You relieve that he already gone because you don’t want Kai to attack him for being with you.

“You guys are so cruel.” Chunji pouted.

“Where’s Kevin oppa?” You asked, ignoring him of course.

“Why you like to look for Kevin hyung instead of me?” Chunji sulking.

“Because you guys always stick together.”  You said simply.

“Kevin hyung was busy with swimming practise. He has competition next week.”

“Ah okay.” You reply simply before walk away from there and Chunji dropped his jaws.

“Hey! These aren’t the correct way to treat your own fiancée, Yoon-Mi ah.” Chunji whine while chasing you.

“Pabo.” Baekhyun mutter and Kai and Sehun just nodded, agreed.

 

“Since when did I’m be your fiancée? I never said or agree anything before.” You said while heading to your class fast, followed by him of course.

“But I wanted too. Can’t you just be mine? I love you for so long time since the first day I set my eyes on you. You like an angel fall from the sky for me.” Chunji grab your arms, forcing you to stop and back hugging you.

“But I can’t.”

“Why? Is it because Kevin hyung?” Chunji release you from his embrace and turn you around.

“No.”

“You already have a boyfriend?”

“No.”

“You don’t trust me?”

“No.”

“Then it’s because Yeeun noona?”

“…”

“Hm?” Chunji shook your body a bit in the end you sighed and nodded.

“But she just my crush a long time ago and I already forgot about her when I set my eyes on you.” Chunji snapped.

“That’s not what I mean. She’s one and only eonnie that I always have by my side before. She likes you and because of that she hates me so much when she knows that you like me instead of her. She even said that she regret that she introduce me to you. You don’t know how hurt it is.” You start to cry causes CHunji’s heart shrinks. Chunji cupped your cheeks, slowly lean forward, tilted his head a bit and at the moment the lips almost touched, that person’s face came crossed your head. You place your hand on Chunji’s chest and pushed him away.

You blinked in confusion before look at Chunji, “I-I’m sorry I already for class. I’m really sorry, Chanhee oppa but I really can’t love you more than a brother.” You slowly pull off his hand from your cheeks.

“I’m really sorry.” You said slowly before heading to your class.

Chunji sighed before shouted, “Hey Yoon-Mi.” You stopped and turn around, “Yeah?”

“You still use the same phone number?” You nodded.

“Okay then.” Chunji try to smile before walk away.

 

You enter your class and sit at your place after apologizes to Mrs.Seo for being late. After giving the class work to do, Mrs. Seo left the class to the principal’s office. In the middle of busy doing the work, your phone vibrate inside of your pocket,

Yoon-Mi ah, it’s me Chanhee oppa look outside for a moment.

You raise an eyebrow before went to the window, open it and peered your head out. You scan the campus yard and stopped at Chunji who waving at you in the middle of the empty field.

 

“PARK YOON-MI!!!! SARANGHAEYO!”

 

Chunji shouted after that he waved before exit the campus with the smile on his face. Luckily your class just at the second floor or Chunji could lose his voice for shout out loud.

“Ya. Who is he?” Namjoo coming out from nowhere and slung her arms around your shoulder while stares at Chunji’s back with interest.

“The old friend of mine.” You just chuckles and shook your head a little.

“He’s sweet and cute too.” Namjoo squealed.

“Eyy~ if you want him then try to win his heart.” You’re teasing her.

“W-What are you talking about?” She blushed and slightly slapped your arms but you just chuckles.

 

On other side, Daehyun were sighed heavily. Earlier he wanted to help you but Youngjae came on the right time to get him out from there before Kai or Sehun or Baekhyun see him. He could hear clearly what did Chunji shouted earlier. Even himself felt defeated when he heard that daring confession.

After class at home,

“How’s match today?” Chanyeol asked weakly. He didn’t go to the class today because of the fever.

“Well as usual Hanyang University wins. Chunji are making fuss today at college.” Baekhyun said while taking a short gaze at you to see your reaction but you just remain silent and eat your meals.

“What are you mean?” Kris asked while look at Kai, Sheun, Baekhyun and you.

“Well, he shout ‘Baby Fiancee’ at Yoon-Mi, he hug her and other skinship. He also shout he love her in the middle of the empty field. Man that’s so loud.” Sehun pouted.

“How did you know about that ‘baby fiancee’? You not there that time, right.” You asked with confuse expression.

“Well don’t forget that we quite famous so the girls will tell us anything we wanted to know.” Kai winked and you gulped.

“So how did you react when Chunji do those to you?” Xiumin asked in curiosity and excited.

“I---”

You about to answer but Sehun cut you off, “Some girls said they saw he back hugging you and you guys almost kissing, right?”

You sighed and answer slowly, “Yeah.”

“WHAT?!” The whole dining room echoed with their shout and you cover your ears.

“Boys, no shouting while eat.” Su-Jin narrowed her eyes.

“Sorry noona.” The boys muttered.

“I said ‘ALMOST’ okay?” You pouted.

“How dare him. I want to pokes him with this.” Tao use the fork to do the action.

“No need, Tao oppa. He already said he won’t bother me like that again, he will try to get rid the feeling, he try to find someone to replace me and he will try to move on.” You said calmly while eating.

“That’s good then or I will join Tao hyung to poke his eyes with this.” Sehun said childishly.


Sorry for update late T^T The idea won't come past three days..

Enjoy the reading. ^^

You guys are awesome for guessing correctly or maybe I'm being too obvious xDD

A/N: Chunji was Kevin Woo's younger brother. Just pretend it,okay? ;)