One

Valentine's Day Surprise

9th Feb 2013, Saturday

After an exhausting day of practise and rutine rehersaling, I was finally going to meet my boyfriend, Taemin. It had been months since I last saw him, so I obviesly missed him alot. What I found wiered those past days was that he stopped calling and replaying my texts. So, besides of hugging, kissing, and playing around with him, I was also gonna have a serious talk about the issue.

There I was, waiting for him at our usual place. And also, why was I the one waiting when I ALWAYS found him there. 'Something's up!!' I thought as I delayed his number again, for the uptenth time. 

-

"You're an hour late!!" I said irritated. I had been waiting for him and hour, litteraly. 

"Why are you being so annoying? I just had something else in hand!" He said without even hugging or, at least, smiling at me. 

"I'm being annoying? And and, what's more important than meeting up with me? And not to say, you haven't seen me in months Taemin, months!!" My voice's tone was higher than the usual one he was used to.

"Gosh, what do you want from me?" He said looking quite bored and annoyed, something that never happened when he talked to me.

"To apologize!" 

"What for? Look, you obviesly need some rest so let's just meet up another day when you feel better." With that he just left. No kisses, no hugs, nothing.


10th Feb 2013, Sunday

2 days had left and also I had decided to forget about his ty attitude with me, thinking he just had a though week. Something hadn't changed for sure. He was late again. I always knew he liked to take thinks slowly but when it came to me, he'd ALWAYS show up in time.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey!" I sighted quietly.

"Uhm... What are you wearing?" He said looking at me up and down.

"It's called a dress! What's your problem anyway? You were the one who suggested to go clubbing, right?" I said looking at him in the eye.

"Yeah, but... It doesn't look good on you..." It seemed like I was expecting some kind of explenation.

"What?" He said, like everything was just fine.

"You know what? Let's just go!!" I said and stared walking.

-

The music was loud enough for us to hear from the outside. There we were, infront of the door. After showing our IDs we walked in. One of the waiters lead us to the small table Taemin reseved.

"I'll go get some drinks!" He whispered in my ear and left. After coming back with the drinks he just sat there and started looking at nothing. Or better should I say, everything

"I'm going to the ladies room!" I said while he just nodded without taking his eyes off that 'everything'.

-

When I came back I saw him chatting happily with one of the girls there. Or should I say, flirting with one of the es there. She was sitting on my place and laughing at his jokes. Call me obbsesed but, I was jealous as hell and I just wanted to leave.

When I reached the table I took my stuff and left, leaving Taemin dumbfounded. When I was out of there I finally felt like I could breathe. 

"Yah, Minji!" Taemin yelled and when he finally reached me he grabbed my wrist and made me turn around.

"What's your problem?" 

"What's my problem? I'll tell you what my problem is. You haven't been calling nor texting me for almost a month, you ditch me on dates, you're super rude, and just to finish with it, you started flirting with other girls infront of me. Happy?"

"I don't understand why are you making such a big deal out it? I have schedule Minz, I can't just leave with the excuse of meeting you."

"Ah yeah? Then why does this exuse work for me? Or at least, if you really can't leave, you can just call, or text me you can't come, but not leave me there like a peace of . Gosh, am I really that unimpotant to you?"

"Now you're talking nonsence."

"You know what, if this is the reason why Sulli left you, then I give her the right of the world."


13 Feb 2013, Wednesday

"Aigoo, Minggki, I'm sure he's just trying to make you jealous." Bom Unnie said while wipping my tears away. The three of them were such a comfort for me whenever I'd miss him, and cry for him. I can not discribe how much I loved him. 10 months together and he just decided to be a jerk all of suden. Did he not love me anymore? Did I do something to hurt him? Did he met another girl? Prettier, hotter, better?

"Minji, come on! You know him better than anyone else! I'm sure it's just like you said. He had a though week." Chaerin said while playing with my hair. I had my head on her right shoulder and just cryed.

"You're gonna make me cry too!!" Dara Unnie said as she patted my back. 


14 Feb 2013, Thursday

Thursday night. At my parents house laying on my old bed with Dougie on top of me. My first Valentine turned out to be a disaster. I was almost breaking up with Taemin, I had to listen to my parents celebrating and also help my sister choose what she was going to wear since she was going out with her boyfriend. All of those stuff remined me of him.

After my sister was out and my parents were done with their romantic dinner and all, I finally layed on the bed peacefully. Well,until my mom came and told me Taemin was outside. 

"I'm asleep!" I said.

"Minji, go talk to him sweetheart! Maybe he has something important to say!" She said.

"It can wait."

"No, you're going, now!" With that she pulled me downstairs. I angrily opened the door, ready for another fight, but instead, I widden my eyes at the view infront of me.

Ballons, candles, roses... and Taemin, wearing a suit and holding a bucket of roses on his hands. 

valentines-day-ideas-room-decorating-rom(Imagine the yard of the house full of these)

"What's going on?" I asked, still not understanding anything. 'Is he doing this for me to forgive him or what?' I thought as I stared at him getting closer.

"It was all an act!" 

"What?"

"Everything, being late, flirting, telling you that dress looked bad on you while you just looked stunning. Not calling nor texting you for a mointh was the hardest thing ever, but I had to make this Valentine special for us. I love you, babe!" 

"What assures me that you didn't came up with this after we fought?" He gave me one of his playful smiles.

"Ask your mom! She helped me with everything." He said and looked at my mom who was smiling brightly at us. 

"Gosh, I hate you!!" I said as I let a few tears fall from my eyes and punched his shoulder lightly. He smiled and handed me the bucket. Then, I was finaly hugging him for the first time after months.

"I love you! Even though you gotta take back what you said about Sulli!" He said while I just laughed and at the same time cryed.

"I take it back!" I said and hugged him tighter.

"Ok, now go upstairs and wear something nice, the surprise is not over yet!" He said breaking the hug.