Chapter 2

I Will Give You My Life

  At 4 a.m, Yenny woke up from her sleep as she still dream about that accident. She feel curious why she keep having the same dream. Does the dream has to do with her or not? She really have no answer to the question. While figuring out the matter, she finally fell asleep. 

  Tomorrow morning, Yenny go to the the florist. she took a bunch of roses and she smell it. she recalled memories when she happy with Junho, she often received flowers from him but not anymore since Junho always busy with his schedule. 

"Huh, enough with all that Yenny." Yenny sighed. Then she out from the florist, suddenly she almost bumping into someone while walking on the sidewalk. "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry." said that man to Yenny. "It's okay.." Yenny understand..

  Yenny looked at that man who wants to cross the road suddenly came a very fast car and violating the man. Dushhh! 

"Oh my god!" Yenny rushed to that man. His face filled with blood, Yenny now is in panic mode. "Help! call the ambulance please!" After 10 minutes the ambulance arrived and they go to the hospital.

  Yenny call her sister and Yubin accompany her at the hospital while waiting for the man to be treated by a doctor. Then Yenny became aware of something that came to her mind. "Oh my god, the shirt, the car, similar to what I dream before. It is true, it happens!" Yenny was surprised when she found out that her dream turned into reality, she wants to know more about him. She wanted to know whether that man has to do with her or not. After a while, the doctor come and them.

"He is unconscious and he in stable condition, you can see him now." The doctor left. Yubin look at Yenny " Yenny, I will wait here" "Okay then." Yenny is nervous to go but she had to.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, a little bit hurt but thanks for saving my life"

"Don't mention it, it is the doctor who saved you, I just accompany you."

"Well, thank you for accompany me." He smiled at Yenny.

"You're welcome, by the way I'm Yenny, Park Yenny."

"Yenny.. Hwang Chansung, you can call me Chansung."  

  After two weeks, they became a friend and Chansung get well. They always spend time together, they love to go to the new restaurant and try the new foods. They loveeeee to eat. Yenny seems very happy when she hang out with Chansung.  One day, Yenny feels like she have a feeling towards Chansung, while she keep thinking on that Yubin come to her “What are you thinking?”

“Nothing, just thinking about something”

“About what? Chansung?” asked Yubin.

“Yeah...”

“You love him?”

“Yeah... I mean no, I love Junho... You know that.” Yenny a little surprise with Yubin guessing.

“Well, a month ago I can believe what you say right now but not this time. Yenny, you love Chansung. Am I right?”

“Urm, no...”

“Yenny!” Yubin not satisfied with Yenny’s answer.

“Fine, maybe I love him... I don’t know.” Yenny sighed.

“What about Junho?”

“I don’t know, in fact he doesn’t have time for me anymore. He so busy, he never come to see me or even calls me.”

“So, when do you want to tell Chansung about this?”

“I don’t know... maybe someday” Yenny really confuse with her situation right now. Suddenly, her phone rang, and she smiled to see the caller's name appears on the phone. After she hung up, she rushed out but Yubin stops her “Hey, where are going?”

“I’m going out to see Chansung.”

“Chansung? Okay then, go ahead and make sure you tell him”

  On the way to the park where Chansung wants to meet her, she thinking about Junho. How to tell Junho  that her love is not for him anymore, and how to tell Chansung about her feelings. Oh god! How difficult this life. Who should I love and who should I leave? Only you know about my destiny. At the park, she saw Chansung holding a baby. He looked very loving. Yenny say hello to Chansung then Chansung returned the baby back to his mother. “Hi Yenny, I just want to spend my time with you like we always did.” He smiles. Yenny thought it's really exciting if Junho can do the same thing.

  After they spend time and had dinner together, Yenny returned home and she was shocked to see Junho waiting for her in the living room. She was not able to say anything. When Junho saw Yenny, he hug and kiss her because they had not met for a long time. She is still in shock but then Junho asked her "It's me Junho, are you not happy to see me?"

"Of course I'm happy but Junho, I need to tell you something."

"Okay then, tell me what is it?"

"It's about us"

"Us? what do you mean by us?"

"You know, it's been a month we're never spend time together just because you are so busy, in fact you never call me."

"Yenny, I'm really sorry about that."

"Sorry? and how long you want me to wait? Yenny can't proceed her words, her tears drop.

"Yenny, just say what you want to say." Junho can feel what will be said by Yenny.

"Fine.. You know, it's very difficult to say this but it seems like we are no longer together and I think the best way for both of us is to.."

"to what? to break off our relationship?" Junho a little upset.

"Junho, I am really sorry..." Yenny cried regretfully.

"but why Yenny? I love you, I need you in my life."

"I need you too, but you're never there for me. and you can find a better girl than me."

"Yenny...." He could not bear to lose her.

"I'm so sorry..." Yenny is unable to speak as she feels guilty towards Junho , she ran into her room. Then, Junho will go leaving her with a feeling of frustration.

  A week after, Yenny was in the car with Chansung to return home after had dinner, she does not talk much. Chansung driving while listening to the radio, "Hey Yenny, have you heard this song? this is my first time listen to this song, Junho sang and if not mistaken, he wrote this song for his ex-girlfriend.

"Really? No, i haven't" Yenny a little bit surprised.

"Yeah, let's try listen to this song."

  They listen to every lyric in that song. The song title is I Can't. Yenny start to remember her memories together with Junho when they still together. She know that Chansung doesn't know about them because two month ago he stayed at Canada before move to Korea. Yenny's tears drop as she listen to the song, it's about them.

 

I'll wait until you come cause I can't forget your love 

I feel like I'm going to cry when I think of you 

It gets deeper as time goes I can't stop thinking about your love 

I don't think I can't forget all of you 

I don't think I'll be able to believe it when you return 

I can't forget your love (your love) 

No matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you to come 

I can't forget your love 

No matter how long it takes, I'll be waiting 

Cause I can't, I can't forget your love Yenny....

 

  Yenny? he calls my name? Oh my god! Junho, why you doing this to me. Chansung saw Yenny looking surprised "Yenny, that's your name isn't it? do you hear me, it's your name.." Yenny doesn't want Chansung to know about her past. "Chansung, please stop the car." Yenny wipe her tears. "But why?"

"I said stop the car!" Chansung stopped his car. "I'm sorry Chansung, I can go home by taxi." Yenny get out from the car and stopped the taxi while Chansung chasing her. 

"Yenny, tell me something, are you his girlfriend?"

"No, ex-girlfriend." Yenny is unable to look directly at his eyes.

"Yenny, from that lyric, I know you are the one who make the decision to break up, right?"

"I gotta go" She trying to get in the taxi but Chansung pull her hand "Yenny, why?"

"Because I don't love him anymore"

"But why" you love someone else" she keeping silent. 

"Yenny, are you?" he insisted.

"Yes! happy?"

"With whom?" Chansung surprised with Yenny's answer.

"Chansung, you know what, its none of your business!" When they keep arguing, Chansung's phone was ringing.

"Hello, hey honey. Yeah, I will see you tomorrow. bye" Changsung hang up.

Yenny felt the world stop for a moment when he mentioned the word HONEY! "who's calling"

"It's my fiancee."

"Oh, really.. i never thought.. ok then, good night." She is very disappointed. Now she lost two guy in her life.

she entered the taxi quickly, she don't want to cry in front of Chansung and let him know that her feeling was hurt.

 

(Chapter 3 will coming soon!)