Chapter 1

I Will Give You My Life

 That morning as usual Yenny still having the same nightmare. She dreams about someone had an accident with a car in front of her eyes. While she thinking about that, she received a text from her boyfriend, Junho. She read that message.

"Hi honey! i miss you so much, it's been a week we didn't seen each other, let's have brunch together at usual place. Love you!"

 After 30 minutes, Yenny go to downstairs

"Good Morning Yubin, hey there Taecyeon you're here." Yenny greet her sister Yubin that in the midst of eating breakfast with Taecyeon.

"Morning Yenny, let's have breakfast together." said Yubin while Taecyeon just smile. "No, it's okay. Actually I wanna go out. Enjoy your breakfast guys." 

 While walking towards restaurant, Yenny saw Eunjung, Junho's ex-girlfriend. Yenny trying to run from Eunjung because she don't want to argue with her like 2 weeks ago until they almost come out in front of the front page of newspapers. Yenny knew if that happened it would ruin Junho's career as a singer.

"Yenny, please stop. Just listen to me first." Eunjung called her. Yenny sigh "What you want Eunjung?"

"We need to talk. I promise Yenny that i will not make a chaos." Yenny a little shock with Eunjung's word.

"About what Eunjung? If about Junho, there is nothing more to be discussed." Yenny trying to go but Eunjung pull her hand.

" No, it's about us. I apologize for what happened between us before, I love Junho but I realized that I cannot get that from him because he really love you, and I hope you too. Take care." Eunjung walk away from there.

 Finally Yenny arrived at the restaurant and she keep thinking about her conversation with Eunjung just now. She saw Junho was waiting for her.

"Sorry, I'm late." How long you have been waiting for me?" Asked Yenny moody.

"15 minutes, hey babe there's something wrong? Junho look at Yenny seems like she doesn't have a mood, but Yenny just shook her head.

"Yenny, tell me whats the problem? I miss you. I wanna hear your voice please talk to me." Junho a little worried.

" I met Eunjung just now."

" Eunjung? What she want?"

"Nothing, she apologized."

"Thank God. hey, thats a good news right." Junho feels relieved.

"No, she still loves you."

"Yenny, there is nothing to worry, I'm not love her anymore."

"But..what about her?"

"Yenny, what you want me to do, kill her?" Junho is slowly getting angry.

"Junho! that's not what i mean.. it just.. you know what, I miss you more but i feel curious about our relationship. You sure that you want to proceed this....?" Junho wiped her tears, "Shh..don't be like this.. I love you, we love each other right." yenny nods and Junho smiles "I'm getting hungry let's make order now.. waiter!"

 After having a meal and have a chat, Junho send her back home. Yenny fall asleep in the car and having the same dream. Yenny then wake up suddenly.

"What's wrong?" asked Junho

"Nothing, just a nightmare. So we already arrived?" Junho nods "How long?"

"Em, about 15 minutes ago..." said Junho while looking at his watch.

"Why you didn't wake me up?"

"No reason, just wanna look at your pretty face." Junho smiles.

"Okay then, i bet you have a lot of work to do. Take care." Yenny out from the car.

"Yenny, wait! I love you so much." Junho kiss her.

"I love you too Junho."

Later on Yenny go inside her house and Yubin was waiting for her while watching television. "Yenny, tell me about what you did whole day?" 

"Nothing special. Eunjung met me this morning" Yenny sit beside Yubin.

"So, you guys had a fight?" Yubin hope that's not happen.

"What? Nooo, I have no time to fight with a girl like her." Yenny surprised with Yubin's guesses.

"But i can see at your face that there's something make you unhappy. what is it?

"It's Junho. Nowadays he barely have a time for me. He always busy with his schedules."

"Don't worry, even how busy he is been, his love is always for you." Yubin take her key.

"I know, and where are you going?" asked Yenny while look at Yubin.

"I have a date with Taecyeon. Gotta go.. bye" Yenny smiles watching Yubin getting in the car.

 Yenny very happy to see her sister bliss love story with Taecyeon. Even though Yenny falling in love with Junho 2 years ago more than Yubin and Taecyeon but Yenny feels like she met Junho a few minutes ago. Yenny  knows that her heart now is empty with Junho's love.