First Chapter

Life with Cho Hana

 “Yah.. Cho Kyuhyun! Change her diaper for a moment, can’t you? I’m busy right here.” Shouted Yoona in the kitchen. She was known as a born-lady that didn’t know how to cook properly. Even all of her family and friends never seen her to go to the kitchen for cooking but at least she is the shiksin among them.

Once, she got into kitchen for cooking her birthday cake, all of the tools were running out crazily and the condition wasn’t good at all too. The stains were everywhere can be seen, clothes, floor and the table. And the worst of it, the cake wasn’t look like a cake but it turned to be an undefined food.

“I’m just… Hei.. Since when that I can change her diapers?” Kyuhyun who has been out from the bathroom to change clothes was dumbstruck after hearing Yoona pleaded. “BOOM..” Now, he even heard something explodes.

“ And how can you end up being there Cho Yoona! Just get out of the kitchen and take care of Hana will you?” Kyuhyun lazily walked to see his wife, and he was surprised when he saw her face all dark and the ingredient were laid up on the floor.

“ What the hell are you doing? I’m the one who make the breakfast!” Kyuhyun held her hands and pushed her slowly to the chair nearly.

“You’re really… “ He paused for a moment and laughed hard, he never expected to see Yoona in the kitchen, and didn’t care if his wife couldn’t cook. Just make sure that Yoona would be here beside him make him feels great as always, but well, sometimes, it seems fun if Yoona in the kitchen.

“You’re not helping don’t you?” She sighed, pouting her lips, ashamed of what did she behave like this. She wanted, at least just once after they got married, to visit kitchen and make a surprise for him. Yeah, that just make him surprise tough. Kyuhyun let himself for a moment to bring a towel and cleaned her.

“Why are you here, hmm? Is there something wrong with your mind?” Kyuhyun asked his wife softly but what just he got was a slap for his shoulder. “I want..to..make…breakfast of course, what else?” She grabbed the towel and cleaned up herself.

“Ah! Hana-ya!” She ran to the room, threw the towel and hit Kyuhyun face, made him growled up. Then, she checked her daughter.

“I’m sorry, did you just wait too long? Daddy isn’t helping too, such a helpless dad.” She kissed Hana’s cheek and brought her to the bathroom.

“ What did you just say Yoona? I’m hearing it!” Kyuhyun walked to the room as Yoona entering and sat down grumpily in the bed. “How can she said it loud that I’m helpless. If I’m like that, Hana wouldn’t be here.” He muttered to himself.

Hana, the only daughter of Cho’s couple, 7 month-aged, surprised of her presence because Kyuhyun, as well as Yoona never wish or expected having a baby in such short period time after the wedding, 3 months ago. The Choding-Yoona and Childish-Kyuhyun, what can expect for having a baby despite the fact that they’re married. Even the parents were surprised of the baby, indeed, Yoona wanted to have a baby like 2 years after the marriage but, what can they do?

After changing Hana’s diaper and bathed her, she went to the room and put her down on the bed. “ You should learn how to change her diaper too, Kyu!” Yoona hit Kyuhyun’s head with the pillow and laughed. “What so funny about it? I’m just.. really.. didn’t want to waste ti..” He rubbed her head again after felt Yoona’s soft hand touch really hard.

“ How can you say such thing Cho Kyuhyun! She is your daughter too, waste time? Really! What about your game, huh?” She was annoyed hearing those sarcastic words from her husband. But Yoona is always Yoona, she should have something to amuse her husband tough.

“Kyu Oppa.”

“W-What did you say? I felt something bad if you call me Oppa.”

“Uhm.. How about if..”

And Kyuhyun jaw dropped, didn’t believe what she just said a moment ago. Almost made him got an heart attack. Kyuhyun really can sense something wrong, or well, his feelings got true, always.

Tok..tok..tok…

“I’ll open the door, Kyu.” She stood up and headed to the door. Leaving frustrating Kyuhyun behind, Kyuhyun knew something has happened but someone just knocked the door in their house.

 “Mom, what are you doing here?” She opened the door, revealing Kyuhyun’s Mom with Ahra there. They were smiled brightly and entered the house without Yoona permission, or maybe just Yoona felt that way.

 Kyuhyun went to the living room and found his mom and Ahra there. Sitting comfortably in the couch, without even lifting their smiles. Sure, it would be something up.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ah, how are you doing?” Ahra, as usually hugged her brother but being rejected, make the girl pouted. “I know, something up right? So, what is it?” Kyuhyun, without even said greetings first, talk casually and straightforward.

“Really, why I have that boy as my brother? No respectful behavior!” Ahra muttered but loud enough that Kyuhyun heard.

“But it is really something right? So, mom, what it is? Just tell us already and Yoong, please sit down. They’re not ghost or even anything in your mind.” Kyuhyun spoke as soon as he found Yoona just stood in front of the door, holding the knob, not letting its close or open. As she heard her husband voice, she flushed, yes she thought something. Its indeed odd if Kyuhyun’s family came to this morning especially its weekend.

Soon, Yoona sat on the couch beside Kyuhyun and smiled to Kyuhyun’s mom.

“Kyuhyun, let us first greet you. So, good morning for you two! Its really a lovely Sunday don’t you think?” Kyuhyun’s mom greeted them cheerfully, while Ahra walked to sat on the couch, still with that pouting lips.

“Where is Hana? I missed her. You should bring her to our house Kyuhyun, sometimes. Its been so long we never meet each other, even your dad asked her too. I guess he…”

“Mom..” Kyuhyun glared at her, made Ahra elbowed her mom with just-tell-them-the-truth already.

“Fine fine, why you’re so impatient?” Kyuhyun’s mom sighed, she inhaled for a moment a try to speak comfortably. “ Well, you guys already has a baby right?” Ahra started to speak softly but she got the same glared as her mom.

“ Yah, we really couldn’t say that bluntly Kyuhyun. Why you didn’t understand? How can you didn’t understand me, we had living for many years together, even we bath…” Before Ahra could complete her sentence, Kyuhyun cut her.

“Noona, stop it. Why is it hard for saying such that words. Just say A for A and B for B.”

“Kyu, don’t talk like that, and by the way, I want to hear it too, Eonnie.” Yoona said with curiosity increase one level higher.

“ You won’t like it tough Kyuhyun.” Ahra demanded her sentence, shook her head with much hesitation. They came here to speak slowly, hoped Kyuhyun and Yoona would like to say yes. It was really hard for them, not to mention so much hard for Kyuhyun.

“Well, mom. Help!” Pursing her lips and did an aegyo for her mom. She was nervous, she could imagined Kyuhyun and Yoona screams after hearing this. She didn’t want to die in the young age, even before she get-

“Okay, so, you know that you guys already have a baby and Ahra, was so envy of you.” Getting glared from Ahra but Kyuhyun’s mom shrugged it away, “Well, her relationship will get into the next level, uhm, yeah, married.” She took a moment to breath while Kyuhyun and Yoona didn’t find something so important, uh crap, Yoona thought that she knew something.

“So, Kyuhyun and Yoona, Listen, I will get much work, I’ll be really tired and hope that Yoona can-“

“No!!!!” Screamed Yoona and Kyuhyun coincidence.

“It was just for a week tough, or maybe less. Please Kyuhyun-ah, Yoona-ah, help me. You didn’t want if Mom getting sick then she would get in the hospital and- Yaaah.“ Ahra yelped, trying to ease her pain in the entire body. Her mom hit her on the thigh, Kyuhyun smacked her on the head while Yoona just opened , shaping an -O- lips.

“You wish that I sick, Ahra? How can you!” Kyuhyun’s mom shaked her head, disbelieve what Ahra said. Its ridiculous but she knew that Ahra just said it unconsciously.

“Nope mom, of course not. Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, so would you help-“

“Not.Going.Happen.” Kyuhyun said, pressed in the last three words.

“I’m helping you. Don’t worry about Kyuhyun, and well, Kyuhyun didn’t take any part of the wedding right? He will be the guest tough.” Yoona stood up and hugged Ahra and also Kyuhyun’s mom.

“And happy wedding too, I couldn’t believe you will be marry soon. Don’t forget to have a baby soon, right mom? And for helping you, can I sleep in your house? Our house is kinda far.” Yoona said cheerfully, winked at her dull husband. Yoona wanted to see what the almighty Kyuhyun can do if she left him with her daughter, alone, in their house.

“And, when we gotta do this? Can you do it tomorrow Yoona-ah? Since the wedding is 3 weeks later.” Kyuhyun’s mom said and Yoona gave her a nodded while Kyuhyun gripped her wrist and put her down again on the couch beside him.

“What did I just say, honey? You can not, so you absolutely can not. Hana still young and you want to leave her, and what? Sleeping in there? You leave me? How can you?” Kyuhyun begged, her smooth hands, tried to defeat her persistance.

“Ok, I shouldn’t sleep there but still Kyu, we should help your sister.”

“Noona, you’re really annoying.”

And that last words coming from his mouth after the laughed session of the three woman.


 

 

And, so, this is the first chapter. Kinda boring right? I want to the to but hey, step by step. Missed writing kyuna eventough i had bunch of kyuna stories (in my mother language of course) and if you have any question fell free to ask and comment, i'd love to read all of your opinion. See you in the next chapter tough, don't be dissapointed :D