Second Chapter

Life with Cho Hana

“Should you really help Ahra Noona? You could just refuse though; she can prepare it by herself.” Kyuhyun said as he laid himself on the bed facing Yoona who sat and looking at the wedding magazine.

“And, and, you’re going to leave me alone with-“He didn’t have time to continue his words as Yoona cut him off.

“It is only for a week or less, Kyu. Ahra eonnie helped us too on our wedding I supposed. And for God’s sake, she is your daughter if you haven’t forgotten. Add to it that you’re free on this week cause you had won a tender before.” Yoona shook her head various times as her eyes still glued on the magazines. Flipping one by one and marked something on it.

“But I can’t do anything. It has always been you who take care of Hana.” Kyuhyun argued at her, trying to get her attention but it didn’t help since Yoona was really into the magazines.

“Hmm that’s why you should try. You never know how to take care your own daughter.” She nodded her head, seemed like she thought about something before wrote it again on the magazines.

“I just know how to make it though.” He smirked when Yoona turned her head, finally having her attention even though she made a disgusting face. But she turned her head back to the magazines.

“You ert husband.”

“You should know it better. And it wasn’t wrong being ert with your wife. Hmm?” He took the magazines on Yoona’s lap and grinned when seeing Yoona’s shocked face.

“I’m not giving it tonight, Kyu. Give that back to me.” She grabbed the magazines in Kyuhyun’s hand but only to be disappointed as he threw the magazines near the bathroom.

“Seriously, Kyu?” She tried to stand but Kyuhyun grabbed her waist, pulled her on top of him.

“But I want to.”

“I don’t. Let me go.”

She struggled around him, kicking, punching anything she could do that he would release her, she failed when he started to wrap both of his arms around her tightly.

“How could I resist you? I have a beautiful and perfect wife. Someone who take care, trustworthy and wise enough for me. Don’t you know that you’re really attractive, both of your heart and…” He stopped for a moment, her cheek and leaned his mouth on her ear before continued his word. He

“….your body.” He whispered slowly and flipped her body besides him. He was happy to see Yoona’s face blushed. She would go red because his little compliment. He wasn’t being cheesy, it was a fact all of his words. He would go crazy about her. Her forehead, her eyes, her lips and her delicate body.

“Stop it,Kyu.”

“Fine. I will just take a bath ok?” Then he left to go to the bathroom for showering. Little that he knew, his phone rang as a message came. She was his wife, his belonging are hers too, wasn’t it?

~~

“Daddy, is this you? You look…weird.” Said little Cho on their secret garden behind their house. They would like to come here, feeling the breeze on their skin in this spring. Kyuhyun made this garden with a swing and a fake lake though it was look like a real lake. Since today was Kyuhyun and Yoona’s fifth years anniversary, they took a day off of work so that they could spend much time for their beloved son, Cho Jino. A third-year old boy was looking throughout the album of his parents when they got married.

“I look cool you know. Every girl would fall in love with me back then.” Kyuhyun sat on the bench next to him. He lied down his head on Yoona’s lap only to get Cho Jino sitting on it.

“Daddy, go sleep there on the other side. Don’t cling to Mommy as you wish.” Cho Jino stuck his tongue out as he continued to flip the album. Kyuhyun could only groan at his child’s behavior and Yoona chuckled seeing Kyuhyun’s reaction as she Jino’s hair slowly. Sometimes, both of them jealous each other if it was all about Yoona. They would argued who is going to sleep with Yoona today, even who is going to eat besides her. Of course Yoona would let her child win but she tried to be fair, pecked his lips when Jino wasn’t around and made Kyuhyun grinned as he always try to deepened the kisses.

“I really need a daughter right now.” Kyuhyun muttered on his breath, loud enough to be heard by Yoona and Jino.

“Yes/No.” They answered at the moment.

“Mommy, please.”

Kyuhyun laughed loudly seeing Yoona’s disgusting face. He knew why Yoona declined it. Firstly, She was a busy woman. She should work at 8 a.m. and gone home at 6 p.m. It was really tired, counted in if they were wanted to have a child that she should part her time to Kyuhyun’s in the night. Since Yoona didn’t like any other deeds at night that much, it made Kyuhyun really missed her skin under his touch. That was why she was so addicting. Despite her disliking, she would give in as he touches her every night when he was in the mood. She couldn’t refuse his touch as she really like his big hands touched anything and his warm body covering her.

“Jino, could you please to get an ice cream in the refrigerator?” Yoona said out of sudden. Jino walked to the house leaving Yoona and Kyuhyun alone. When Jino came, the three ate and enjoy the moment of a perfect family. But, she thought for a moment. Wasn’t her child is Cho Hana? Who the hell is Cho Jino and where is Hana anyway?

 


Hi, nice to meet you again. I'm sorry for the late chapter. I'll update it when i have times. Its 11 p.m. here and i got really tired after 4 hours-strict of doing my homework with myfriend. And thank you for your comment below if i didn't answer it but i love you guys ok?

Back to the story, i guessed i really should work hard for this story since its a marriage life and here i am, 16 years old writing something like this keke~ and the next chapter would be like this. Short enough :)