Reunion

Reunion

Your boss sent you out to help style a solo artist for his new album cover photo shoot. He didn’t tell you who the artist was, only that he was a former member of an idol group. As you drove to the site, you thought about all the artist you were into as a teenager.

            Maybe someone from Infinite, you thought while parking your car. Or FTIsland?

            You entered the building deep in thought of who that former idol would be.

            “The artist is in here,” a security guard said pointing to a dressing room.

            “Thank you,” you said bowing slightly and entered the room.

            Your eyes widened and you almost fell over from shock because sitting before you was your ultimate bias, Woo Jiho aka Zico.

            The last time you saw him was during the live stream of Block B’s goodbye stage; their final stage as a group before they broke up six years ago. You cried so much that night and wondered when you would see your “true love” again.

           “Hello,” he said and bowed his head slightly. “I am Woo Jiho.”

            He then extended his hand out for you to shake.

            You snapped out of your thoughts and grabbed his hand.

            Say something idiot! You are a professional!!

“I-I-I love your mixtapes,” you blurted out.

            He chuckled. “Thank you.”

            You laughed nervously and fixed your hair. “So, uh…” You went next to him cautiously. “What did you…” You struggled to find the right words to say. “What did you, uh…” You stopped and gathered your thoughts “What did you have in mind? For what to wear that is! For your photo shoot!” You were flustered and blushing a bright red. You put your hands over your face, embarrassed, and tried to calm down.

            You started going through the clothes on the rack, using it as a distraction, and asked, “What is your concept exactly?”

            “Oh, I was thinking of…”

            Zico continued to talk, but you were focused on trying to calm yourself down.

            ______! You are an adult now! Not some immature teenage girl!

            You looked up at him, your eyes meeting, and turned away quickly.

            Oh god~ Why does he have to make such intense eye contact when he talks to people? Why can’t he just focus on the middle of my forehead or my s or something! Anything but the eyes! He’s not making it any easier on me. No! ______! Get a hold of yourself! He is your client, not your oppa!

You looked up again and saw that Zico was staring at you, waiting for your response.

            You nodded slowly, faking that you heard every word he said. “Yes! That is an excellent idea! I’ll just try and add my touches to it and make it to your liking.”

            You smiled. Great job, ____!

He smiled back and went to sit in the chair to get his make-up and hair done.

—-

            While he was getting ready and you were preparing the outfits he would wear, you would steal glances at him and would find him staring at you. You look down, disappointed at yourself.

            Uh~ you totally ruined it! He thinks you’re a total weirdo, stalker, and totally unprofessional!

            Zico stood up and held his hand out for the clothes you prepared for him. You handed it to him and watched him walk out of the room. His long legs were so beautiful and he looked just as handsome as he did when you were eighteen.

            You groaned. I hope he doesn’t tell my boss about the way I’ve been acting.

—-

            The photo shoot ended successfully and Zico thanked everyone. He came back into the dressing room you were sitting in and smiled widely.

            “We’re finished,” he said happy and exhausted.

            “Thank you for giving me this opportunity,” you mumbled. You bowed and left the room upset.

            I totally blew it, you thought as you walked to your car. There was my chance to actually get to know one of my favorite artists and I blew it. Not to mention he will probably complain to my boss about my behavior. Damn it.

            You were about to get in your car when someone called you from behind. You turned around and saw Zico breathing hard. You looked at him surprised as he walked over to you.

            He caught his breath and smiled.

            “I think you are so funny and cute, would you like to go out and get a drink?”

            A drink! With Woo Jiho?I can’t believe it!

            You became mute and just stared at him in shock.

            He looked around anxiously. “So… is that a no?”

            You shook your head. “No, I would love to go out with you,” you said in a daze.

            You just don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for those words!

            His face lit up. “Great! Let me just change my clothes and I’ll meet you back out here.” He ran back to the building.

            You finally exhaled and stared at the ground, still surprised. “I can’t believe,” you whispered to yourself, “That I’m going out with Woo Jiho!”

            You stared at the door Zico went in and smiled. Wait until my followers hear about this.

 

Source: geureona.tumblr