Lost

To Get To You

"Say 'ah' !"

Dongho instructed with glee as he leant over the table slightly to hang a cherry by your lips for you to eat. Slowly you took it in one bite as your face turned a similar shade of red.

The three of you had decided to have a brunch at a local hut cafe after the strange event in the elevator where both you and Dongho mentally revealed that the two of you were dating to spite Eli who had tagged along on the little adventure of the local culture.

"Aish" Eli mumbled beneath his breath as he sat uncomfortably beside Dongho on the other side of the wooden table, "I'm gonna go get some fresh air"

Dongho gave his hyung a furrowed glance before shrugging his shoulders,

"It's okay to be jealous" The maknae teased, then began feeding you another cherry from the bowl of fruit salad, which you bashfully ate.

"We can stop now" You laughed half-heartedly as soon as Eli left the scene,

"But isn't this fun?" Dongho stuffed his mouth with a large piece of melon,

"...Well yeah" You couldn't disagree. You loved the feeling of being with someone like him, especially in a place where no one cared or knew that he was anyone famous, "But it looks like we're driving Eli crazy"

Heartily chuckling, Dongho placed his fork down and gazed into your eyes with a wide grin on his face,

"That's the point, honey"


The sound of a single drop of water dropping from the metal roof above cause the remaining members of U-KISS left at the hotel to huddle together as they walked through the basement of the resort, where they had found themselves lost in.

Leading the group at the front with the flashlight of his phone held out, AJ whispered to the rest of the boys,

"If we keep going straight" AJ sounded so smart, "We should find an emergency exit"

They continued to tiptoe through the musky scene of the basement, the metal roof above shaking from time to time,

"Why does it do that?!" Kiseop shrieked, tightening his grip on Hoon's muscular shoulders,

"I don't know!" Hoon replied, trying to shake off Kiseop's shaking hands,

"I can't believe we lost Eli and Dongho" Soohyun shook his head, feeling the responsibility as the leader, "I swear they were with us"

Patting his hyung's back, Kevin assured him,

"Though it may seem that they're reckless, I know they can take care of themselves" Kevin sounded so motherly before the walking single file line of the members came to a stop.

A painted black brick wall had caused them to stop in their tracks, causing them to all groan in unicy.

"So where's this exit that you speak of?" 


The fresh island air tickled Eli's nose as he stood outside with a frown upon his face. Everything around him was so happy and cheery whilst he remained sour.

"A-CHOO!" 

Eli immediately rubbed his nose after sneezing, feeling another one coming before he had forced himself from sneezing once again.

"I'm on holiday" He whined, glaring at the sun above, "But I'm getting sick?!"

This time he couldn't hold his sneeze in as he let it go, about to wipe his nose on the napkin from the cafe till I hand on his shoulder halted him from doing so,

"-Here" You handed him your soft handkerchief from behind him as Dongho followed you closely too from behind as well,

An odd expression fell on his face as he slowly yet surely took the handkerchief from your hand before turning around to do his business.

"Hey, you should thank her!" Dongho piped out, folding his arms, 

"Yah!" Eli turned back around to face the both of you as you all stood outside the front of the cafe, "...Thank you"

You replied with only a warm smile as you noticed that Eli had shoved the handerchief in his back pocket. You didn't want to question him since he looked in a bad mood and possibly even a little bit sick, so you let him be.

"Are you okay?" You asked instead, looking to his oddly pale face, "If you don't feel good, you can go back to the hotel"

"And let you guys run off together?" Eli looked down to the both of you, "I don't think so"

"Who do you think you are?" Dongho laughed, grabbing your hand and placing it in his, "Our manager?"

Scoffing, Eli crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow,

"Who knows what the two of you could get up to?" He snarled, "One wrong decision and the future of our group could be cut short"

His gaze went directly to you with those last words, making you uncomfortable. You just wanted to play along with Dongho's story not cause the end of U-KISS! You could've sworn at that moment that you were about to reveal the truth about you and Dongho, but as the Maknae squeezed your hand; you knew he would take care of the situation.

"Suit yourself" Dongho shrugged his shoulders, returning the same look to Eli, "If you want to be the third wheel, then fine by me!"