Uh Oh

To Get To You

You splashed water on your face before turning off the tap and gazing at your reflection. Your hair was a mess, your uniform was crinkled in many places and your face was red with exhaustion. After the somewhat abrupt meeting with U-KISS, all you wanted to do was sleep.

You slowly made your way out of the bathroom in search for your pajamas and as you entered the room you were sharing with your bestfriend, you realised that something was missing. It wasnt that the room was not as you expected, in fact, it was better, but something didnt feel right.

"Oh crap" You began to hyperventilate, "My luggage... WHERE'S MY LUGGAGE?"

Frantically, you rummaged through the closets, under your bed and everywhere in between - but there was still no sight of your luggage and practically all the belongings that wasn't one you at the very moment.

The door to the room clicked open, with Cherry holding what seemed to be a tray for carrying drinks, but she lifted it with tensed arms as if she was about to take a hit at someone.

"YAH!" She shouted before realising it was just you in the room and not a criminal, "______-ah! What's wrong with you?!"

"More like, what's wrong with you?!" You replied, whilst searching through the room again, "My luggage is gone!"

Cherry shut the door behind her and placed the tray on the round table by the T.V,

"What do you mean its missing?" She tried to understand the situation, "Mines here. If someone stole it, they would have taken mine too"

You pouted before collapsing onto your bed and stuffing your face with a pillow as you exhaled your frustration.

"Aigoo" Cherry tutted, sitting beside you on the bed, "Where was the last place you remember seeing it?"

You tried to think and remember but all that was in your mind was UKISS...

"UKISS" You mumbled

"Yeah, I know we saw them" Cherry was still thinking

"UKISS" It had clicked to you as you lifted your face from the pillow, "UKISS! At the lobby! When I went to help them, I left it by the reception table!"

Cherry snickered before grabbing a pillow,

"Ah, so typical of you, ______" She laughed, "But where could it be now?"


After calling reception and searching the lobby; there was still no news of your luggage.

You dropped onto the comfy couch of the now empty lobby, ready to cry.

"It's all gone" You sobbed over dramatically, "I'm going to have to wear these clothes all summer"

Cherry continued to look throughout the resort to all the places she could get to as you remained in the dimmed lobby, sighing in your misery.

You slumped and curled into a ball in the arms of the chair, so tired of all the commotion. You no longer cared that you weren't clean and showered, all you wanted was to sleep it away, hoping that it was just a bad dream.

"It was nice meeting you too!"

That voice... so familiar. Quite familiar that your ears perked as you lifted your head slightly from its rest in your arms as you focused your attention to the path towards the elevator.

"I guess I'll see you girls around" Eli farewelled three tall, yet curvy women who had just entered the elevator and headed up first.

You cowered back down, hoping that he didn't recognise you. You didnt want him to back to the rest of the guys telling them that their 'official' resort maid didnt bathe and slept in the lobby; especially not to Dongho.

"What a player" You said quietly, your tongue had slipped out of reflex.

Eli turned around with those words, sharpening his eyes to figure out where it had come from. For a moment you thought he had just missed you as you huddled back into a ball, but you were wrong.

He coughed before slowly making his way towards you, walking cooly with his hands in his pocket. For the last few metres of his walk, you kept your face hidden with your palms.

"Who do we have here?" He teased, tapping you on your shoulder.

His scent tickled your nose, causing you to sneeze and gasp from fresh air as you dropped your hand.

"Bless you" Eli smiled at the sight of your familiar face.

You tried to make a run for it, but he had already begun to interrogate you.

"We seem to bump into each other alot" He sat himself on the chair next to you in a casual manner.

"This is only the second time" You shot back, folding your arms.

"Oh alright" Eli copied your gesture, "Sorry for trying to make conversation"

You sighed and nodded,

"What are you doing here anyways?" He asked, clearly embracing the fact that he didnt have to sleep early for schedules,

"My luggage went missing" You pouted, avoiding his glance.

The bleach bond boy laughed before wiping a tear of joy from his eye,

"Funny you mention that" Eli chuckled, "There was luggage sent to our room that didnt belong to us"

You frowned despite the fact that the luggage mystery might have just been solved,

"Why are you laughing?!" You scowled, and slapped him on the arm, "I've been looking everywhere, I wanted to shower, get into my pajamas and sleep 3 HOURS AGO!"

Eli calmed down before rising from his chair, and stood infront of you, offering his hand,

"You don't have a shower either?" He teased, "If you really need to, you can use ours"

At that moment you were glad that the lobby was dimmed or else your tomato red cheeks wouldve certainly shown and wouldve wrecked your 'cool' image,

"Just give me my things!" You demanded, getting up and stomping on his foot,

"Ai-yah!" Eli cried, "What was that for?!"

"For laughing" You began to head towards the elevator, up to level 10

"Aish" He mumbled, following behind you, "Hey, I'm the one with the key, so you should be following me!"