D-3

Spending time with Btob!

Hehe hey guys... i was going to update but then my grandma decided to give my laptop away and well everything i wrote is now gone but luckily i still rmb what a wrote hehe. Anyways its prob going to be short but i will update for sure...four sure...LOL 

~
No Body's POV
 
Gong Joo and Sungjae were walking back from eating ice cream when Gong Joo saw Minhyuk and Eunkwang coming back from where ever they went. Gong Joo tried to catch up with them when see suddenly stopped, her eyes grew wider as dropped open....
 
Gong Joo's POV
 
After eating icecream sungjae and i started walking home, on our way home i saw Minhyuk and Eunkwang so i decided to run up to them to say hi until i saw something i shouldn't have saw... it was Eunkwang and Minhyuk in a bikini. They were carrying a cake and and some flowers and then our eyes met.
 
" Ugh hey Gong Joo what you doing out here? " said Minhyuk nervously 
" Um..Ugh icecream..sungjae...with "
" Well this is not awkward... I told YOU we shouldn't have done THIS " Eunkwang yelling at Minhyuk
" Huh? "
" Well you see..." Sungjae explaining " They wanted to do a surprise party for you and well they thought doing this * pointing at their bikini * would make you feel less awkward and laugh about everything and open up "
" how does wearing a bikini make everything less awkward? "
" idunno lets just go inside its cold and i don't want PEOPLE to see me wearing this " Pissed off Eunkwang said.
 
We all went back inside quietly and went back to our rooms and change. The house was quiet for the whole day.
 
No one's POV
 
After what happened yesterday night, the four of them stayed quiet. In the Morning everyone was in the living room watching TV since they had a free day. Everyone glancing at each other and not talking, some were awkward and some who didn't know what was happening stayed quiet until being the mother he is. Minhyuk couldn't stand the silent and made everyone get dressed and get ready to go out and play. 
 
 
well that's all im going to write for now hahah i'll update tmr...maybe  hahah well anyways hope you like that twist LOL i bet you guys thought they were kissing or something right? 
gif blast heheh
 
tumblr_moxy5oAyjC1rh9pzpo1_250.giftumblr_moxy5oAyjC1rh9pzpo2_250.gif
 
HEHE RUBBING AND DANCING O.o
 
tumblr_mo4w05JYWW1qzx8pmo2_250.giftumblr_mo4w05JYWW1qzx8pmo3_250.gif
tumblr_mo4w05JYWW1qzx8pmo1_250.giftumblr_mo4w05JYWW1qzx8pmo4_250.gif
 
mc: what are your ideal girl types?
 
 
OH I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE AHAHAHAAH