D-2

Spending time with Btob!

 

Hey guys sorry for updating late... i've been lazy these days... :DDDDD ... WOW 16 subscribers thanks alot guys!!!!
 
-------------
 
Gong joo POV
 
Within two days life was hectic I noticed that Minhyuk was the mother and Eunkwang was the father. I didnt really talk much with peniel,
hyunsik and sungjae and ilhoon and i are awkward currently and the closes one im with is changsub oppa. 
The house was quiet again so i got out of bed and went to check if anyone was home. I saw peniel siting in the living room reading hary potter.
 
"hey peniel, i see you like harry potter..."
 
" yeah it's good... do you read them?"
 
" i read a few but i mostly watch the movie... so where is everybody?"
 
" Oh um they had secduale so they wont be back till 4"
 
I looked at the clock it was 11:45 thats like 4 hours and 15 min left... what am i suppose to do till then.
 
" oh... so what are you going to do till then?"
 
" ugh idunno why you wanna do something?"
 
" i guess i mean there isnt really anythingy to do till then "
 
" how about lets go grab lunch first? "
 
" kay meet you in 10 "
 
I went back to my room to get ready and went to  and I was really excited because I saw this cafe from one of eatyourkimchi videos i saw.  We got closer during that time because we talked about what life was like back in america and we instanly clicked. We walked around and bought stuff.
 
We decided to stop by and eat some duboki the whole day was fine until one of the ajumma said " aww you to are so cute having a date hmm? "
 
I quickly waved my hand " anio ajumma he's a friend "
 
I looked over to Peniel and he gave me an awkward smile but he seems bothered by what the ajumma said but I choose to ignore it so we just ate there quickly and quietly and went back home. We both were tired so we just wave *see you later* and took a quick nap.
I was woken up by a laughter and I figured they came back. I walked out to greet them, Changsub oppa went up to me and asked how my day was and we just talked. 
 
" hey guys is it okay if we eat dinner now? " Minhyuk said from the kitchen
 
" Yeah "  " sure " " whatever "
 
-------------
 
( LETS SKIP THE DINNER SCENE )
 
Changsub POV
 
After dinner everyone went to do there own things and Minhyuk and Eunkwand left so I went to talk to Gong Joo. I found out that she is now close with Peniel, thats good news. Now the house wont be as awkward i mean i kinda feel bad for her that she is stuck in a house full of guys. Plus she isn't a melody so she doesn't see us in a different way. I hope when we tell her she wont be shock...
 
Gong joo POV
 
After talking with Changsub i decided to talked to the magnae. I mean i'm close with changsub oppa and Peniel why not talk to the others. I found Sungjae in the kitchen looking for Watermelon.
 
" Hey...."
 
" oh noona.. i can call you noona right? "
 
" Huh uh yeah course... So what you doing?"\
 
" Just looking for food "
 
" Why you hungy? We just ate dinner "
 
" Yeah.. Hey wanna go get ice cream? My treat "
 
" sure "
 
-------------
 
No Body's POV
 
Gong Joo and Sungjae were walking back from eating ice cream when Gong Joo saw Minhyuk and Eunkwang coming back from where ever they went. Gong Joo tried to catch up with them when see suddenly stopped, her eyes grew wider as dropped open....
 
-------------
 
AND of course i leave cliff-hanger haahaa see you in a MONTH...jksjks hope you guys like this one also and do you know whats going to happen? 
 
-------------
 
tumblr_mkb1ialgeA1qi2adeo1_500.gif
 
 
 
AHAHAHAH DAESUNG  
 
tumblr_mjrgzd57RJ1rbw97uo2_250.giftumblr_mjrgzd57RJ1rbw97uo1_250.giftumblr_mjrgzd57RJ1rbw97uo3_250.gif
 
 
AHAHA RICKY ARE YOU OKAY?