5

Sleeping Beauty

THe groups trudged along, sweat dripping down their necks.

Yongguk groaned.

"This is bullcrap. Couldn't we have gone another way? This is taking so long..."

Youngjae frowned.

"Well, excuuuuuuuuuuse me!"

Daehyun winced.

He knew once Youngjae started to drag out his words, there was no going back.

"LET'S SEE YOU FIND ANOTHER WAY THROUGH SOME GODDAMN CONFUSING- BARELY CHARTED TERRITORY! THIS JOURNEY MAY BE ONLY 15% SUCCESSFUL! YOU MAY NEVER GET YOUR OWN BODY BACK. BUT, I'M GOING ON, WHAT, A 6 MONTH JOURNEY TO GET YOU SWITCHED BACK?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW? DO YOU? DO YOU? DO YOU? HUH?"

Zelo looked worriedly at the arguing two.

Daehyun, sensing that Zelo was getting nervous and uncomfortable, decided to shut them up.

"Youngjae, calm your . Yongguk, stop your whining. As of right now, you are a girl, and therefore you cannot defend yourself as well as you used to."

Yongguk sighed and kept walking.

Hyosung whispered,"You guys, are the trees supposed to have eye?"

Youngjae looked up from the map.

"No, silly. It must be the poisonous, man eating sn-"

He trailed off.

"You guys, not to alarm you too much, but we may or may not die in the next 30 seconds."

They ran through the bushes, screaming like there was no tomorrow.

Youngjae looked at his map again.

"Luckily, we managed to take the right way out."

Daehyun craned his neck and looked at the map with him.

"You're holding it upside down."

He flipped the map over.

"Nevermind. We're completely off the map."

"Where are we supposed to go then?" asked Zelo.

Youngjae smiled tenderly and shook his head slowly like Zelo was a foolish little child.

"No, m'dear. I meant that literally. We are in uncharted territory and are most likely going to die. So, who shall we eat first?"

 

It took Yongguk, Hyosung, Zelo, and several ropes to pry Youngjae away from Daehyun.