☪ ¦ `( Plots & Application )

☪ ¦ `( Final Fantasy XV ) ⇢ ❝ Legend of the Lost Souls ❞ ¦ Apply FanFic


meet the twelve warriors
plotlines, masterlists, and other information

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Plot One : the healer
` About: She's the third oldest girl of the 12 reincarnated warriors. She grew up with no siblings and a single mother whom was poor but always looked happy and bright and sheilded her from the world. 
`Love Life: She's much too reserved to think about love, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to be loved or have a love life. She thinks hard work should come first before love, because if she were to love and have hard work, she believe they'd only tamper with her decision making.
`Personality: Soft spoke, gentle, kind hearted.
`Weapon of Choice: She is a healer, but if the time comes, she'd use a bow an arrow

Avaliblity : Taken

 

Her lover : the leader
` Background: He was born with five brothers and a single father. His mother died of a disease that was uncommon. He is the eldest of his brothers which helped him develope his leadership skills. His father relies on him more than he would like but he's not one to complain.
`His Love: He has a funny way of showing he cares. He'll yell at her for doing wrong but comfort her if she's scared. If one person lays a finger on her in a harmful way, he's sure to bite. He's caring to only her, but cold hearted to the rest of the warriors. He's scared of hurting her.
` Personality: Caring, strong-willed, confident, etc.
` Weapon of Choice: A sword.

 

 

 

Plot Two : the summoner
About: She's the second oldest girl of the twelve. She is the most unexpericenced when it comes to making friends, yet the most open minded and kindest. Her parents sheltered her back in the eastern city until she moved out and come to the southern city, Opal, to follow her dreams out in the ocean of no where.
`Love Life: She's an innocent girl when it comes to love. She knows it, she feels it, but when she is given the chance, she falls short and shy of the oppurtunity.
`Personality: Shy, kind, open-minded.
`Weapon of Choice: She uses a staff to hit things and summon great monesters for bigger battles, however her summoning power is limited.

Avaliblity : Open

 

Her lover : the childish boy
Background: He is a boy of many dreams and things he wants to accomplish. His father is famous for a sport, he wants to be just like his father. He may seem not so bright, but it's his courage and young-at-heart attitude that gets him places and admiration.
`His Love: He is never too shy with his crush. He worries none stop about her, knowing she can't defend herself completely, and always wants to protect her. He finds her innocent something knew he's never seen. He'll be the guy to kiss you to confess his feelings for you, rather than say them.
Personality: Goofy, funny, strong-headed, cocky.
Weapon of Choice: A sword.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Plot Three : the gunslinger
About: She's the oldest girl of the 12 reincarnated warriors. She grew up with three older brothers and a sister who died when she was born. She is one to get down and dirty, sneaky, and likes to be the one to go on the dangerous missions when no one else will. 
`Love Life: She doesn't care much for love to the point where she doesn't even realize when she is in love.
`Personality: Loud, self-righteous, sneaky.
`Weapon of Choice: She uses guns and small knives.

Avaliblity : Open

 

 

Her lover : the quiet guy
Background: Not much is known about him. Some think him to be the lost prince of the ice city up north, some think of him to just have appeared out of no where.
`His Love: He is quiet, there for when he falls in love, its a quiet love until he knows the time is right. He'll protect them with their life and stay by their side no matter what.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, strong.
Weapon of Choice: A sword.

 

 

 

 

 

Plot Four : the free spirit
About: Is the youngest of all twelve people, which makes her most naive and most stepped on. She was an orphan but even though she has always been stepped on her whole life, she still holds her head high and hopes for the best.
`Love Life: She is one to love, love. She can't wait to love, and when she does, she can't help but get clingy since she's naive with love, but that also makes her the most easiest to get hurt.
`Personality: bubbly, happy-go-lucky, naive.
`Weapon of Choice: She prefers a big shuriken.

Avaliblity : Open

 

Her lover : the cocky-
Background: He was raised with his mom and two older sisters who pampered him. Many people think he's gay by the fact that he is so-in love with his looks, however, it's quite the opposite. He is in love with every living-walking-breathing woman.
`His Love: He often teases his crush that she has a flat chest and the onyl thing good is her cute personality, but that wont get her far. He always hurts her, thinking she's annoying, and the second she gives up, he treats her even better than any princess could get.
Personality: Cocky, erted, loves attention.
Weapon of Choice: A big hammer, his fists, or guns.

 

 

 

 

 

Plot Five : the fighter
About: She's the second youngest girl who's gone through more than you can imagine. She has no family after her father went crazy and murdered them all. Other than that, no one knows much else about her.
`Love Life: She doesn't want to believe in love, therefore, she refused to love; even though she protects the very guy who has her heart.
`Personality: Cold, distant, however, she is kind.
`Weapon of Choice: bow and arrow, guns, and small daggers.

Avaliblity : Open

 

Her lover : the badass
Background: He is a reserved person; no one knows anything about him.
`His Love: Does he love someone? Or does he not? You can never tell. But one hint about him and if he loves, is the fact that he never sleeps without his crush around, or the fact that if she is hurt protecting him, he'll rip the person who hurt her to shreds.
Personality: Hardly speaks, very intellegent, calm.
Weapon of Choice: A sword.

 

 

 

 

 

Plot Six : the princess
About: She is the key to this whole succession, Princess of the Opal city. She has the ablitity to free the lost souls that Opian captured from their crystal forms and back into the bodies they belong to.
`Love Life: It's hard to tell if she loves someone or not. She's too friendly with everyone, plus she knows its wrong to fall for a common guy, seeing as she has an arranged marriage waiting for her after the mission is over.
`Personality: Soft, gentle, and confident.
`Weapon of Choice: She likes peace, but for her own protection she only carries a small knife.

Avaliblity : Open

 

Her lover : the guardian
Background: He was born into a family who is friends with the royal family. He works as a personal guardian and child hood friend of the princess.
`His Love: He shows his love for the princess every chance he gets. He'll hold her hand, hug her, comfort her. He'll do all this while he still has the chance to, seeing as she will be getting married to someone other than himself. Most of all, he'll protect her, with his life.
Personality: Carefree, outgoing, protective.
Weapon of Choice: A sword.

 

 

 

 

 

Application | Example | Source Code

 


 

author's notes Start applying! c: i will be working on my example right now and have one up soon. i hope people find this idea interesting OTL I wanted to do something different, for once :c