Not Around

Gone Not Around Any Longer

Your POV

I woke up early this morning feeling something in my stomach.Some kind of a agitation..I realized something.

''I really have to clean this place'' -  
Eh..I guess I'll do it later...I looked at the mirror smiling.God I didn't smile for such a long time.I still can feel that black empty hole inside me but I actually accustomed to the pain.After one cold shower I'm finally awake, I straighten my hair and ..omo..It looks even longer now.I put some make up, I've never liked to put much so I always use only mascara and my favourite light pink lipstick.It's been so long since the last time I used to take care of my look.It's really time for me to start to live again.I feel like my life is passing me by.He isn't around now.

I opened my wardrobe just to find that everything is the same.I didn't use this clothes for like one year.I've always put some sweatshirts and baggy jeans trying to push away every man who would try to chat with me.Looking at my old clothes I found my favourite dress.I can remember why I bought it.It was when Hyukjae invited me to go to a date with him for the first time.Since then I've never worn it again because it was really important to me.I guess It's a good way to end my depression, wearing this dress I can finally habituate living with all the memories.

http://www.girlfashionstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Korean-Dress-Trend-2012-03-560x731.jpg ~ This is how your dress looks like ^^ ~

I took my stuff from the table and went to the buss stop.My buss finally arrived and I'm on my way to the Seoul National University.It's my first year studying there.

They accepted me right after Hyukjae debuted with Super Junior so I guess he doesn't even know I'm a student now.I study law and I work in a coffee every Saturday and Sunday.They pay me enough so I don't live with my parents anymore and I have my own apartament.It's not big but It's comfortable for me.

-Min Hee!Ki-da-rye! - I heard a familiar voice and turned back smiling.

-Bum-ah, you are always late.When you'll learn to come in time? - He laughed and rolled his eyes.

-You look..different...What happened to you? You like someone, right? That's why you look so good today! -He poked my arm.

-This isn't the reason, just decided to take care of myself ! - I smiled trying to show that I'm finally out of the depression.

-Aiish chincha...-We entered the room and soon the classes began.

I really appreciate everything he did for me.I feel guilty because I know he likes me but I can't answer with the same.He is such a nice guy.I can say he is perfect: really good-looking, smart, nice, polite and his father is rich but even that can't make me look at him the way he wants to.He is like a brother to me and he knows it very well.After hours of studying in the library we went in the garden of the university.

-Min Hee, I've asked you so many times but you've always ignored me.But...do you wanna go out with me? I mean for a coffee, like two friends drinking coffee together, not a date.-He looked at me with puppy dog eyes ..aigo kyeopta.In the morning I decided to do things I've never done so this is a good chance and I finally nodded.

-Ne, we can go to drink some coffee but...only like friends.-He really didn't expect from me to accept it.I mean I've already said ''No'' for like 20-30 times.
The whole day passed really fast so It our classes ended and he waited for me in front of the entrance.
-Shall we go now, mademoiselle? -He bowed a little and gave me his hand trying hard not to laugh.
-You're last class was french, right? -I chuckled and he answered with a laugh.
-Bien, Monsieur.-We both laughted and went to his car.I really don't know anything about cars but just looking at this can make you think only about how expensive it is.I seated in the front passenger seat.I was really tired so I leaned my head in a comfortable position.I was about to take a nap when I heard him saying that we just arrived.
-This place looks really nice. -It was true.He took my hand and we entered the coffee.He offered me to seat in the back yard so we can watch the beautiful sunset.He told me that the view is great so I agreed and we went to one of the tables.
-I've never been here before.It's beautiful-I smiled at him innocently
-I'm glad that you like this place as much as I do.Okey, what do you want to drink? -He said while I was looking at the menu.
-Latte.I want Latte. -He nodded and the waitress went in the same time.
-One Latte and one Moccachino, please. -Bum-a said kindly, the waitress bowed with respect and disappeared from our sight
After 5 or 6 minutes the waitress came back with our drinks and we started to chatted and telling jokes to each other like we always do.The sky was really beautiful, the coffee was delicious and it seemed like nothing can ruin the moment but I was wrong.I heard a scream.I big and noisy scream.
-Who is yelling?-I started to look around and freezed feeling like I'll break into a million little peaces.
-SUPER JUNIOR!OMO, OMO!I'm your huge fan, please give me autographs.-One girl 15 or 16 yeard old was screaming.It took me a century to realize what was happening.The boys sitting at the table in front of us smiled and nodded.They were polite even after she screamed like a psycho.I closed my eyes praying he didn't see me.
-Bum-ah, can we just go now? -I looked at him trying to keep my tears.
-MinHee-sshi, is something wrong?-He looked really worried and bited his lower lip.
-Kenchana.I'm just really tired because I didn't go out for such a long time.I guess we can come here again when I feel better..-I put my fake smile
-Arasso-He paid the bill and we started to walk and right before we can reach the exit someone grabbed my hand.I stopped, Bum stopped 2-3 seconds after me and turned back to see what was happening.I didn't look at my back but I've already known.
-MinHee...-a trembling voice said it.I felt how his hands were shaking.Why is this happening to me?
Finally I turned my back and looked him.
-Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim.We didn't see each other for a long time. - I bowed respectful.I didn't think I just said the first thing that came to my mind.
He gave me a confused look I felt like a could melt but somehow I suppressed my emotions inside me.He moved his look from me to Bum.
-Who are you? - He asked really carefully.
-Kim Bum imnida.Mannaseo bangapsumnida.-He bowed a little and smiled- I'm just MinHee's friend from the university.   
-You are a student? - Hyuk looked back at me still surprized.God, this situation was killing me slowly.
-Ne, I'm a student now.I guess we really didn't talk for a long time but now I have to go..-I tried to go away but Bum took my hand.
-Min, hold a minute.We don't have anything to be worry about It's not that tard and this is your old friend you should stay and see him.-Bum didn't realize this is him.If he knew...
I actually find it really funny.In the day I decided to get over him I saw him and all of my feelings came back stronger than ever.The irony is killing me.We seated at the table where the other members of Super Junior were and after he introduced us they started to chat with us.Actually they were really nice and talkative.Except me and Hyukjae.We didn't speak, we were just looking at each other.The guy sitting next to him, about Hyuk's age with a pretty face and brown hair stared at me.It didn't take me a long time to understood this is Donghae.Hyuk's best friend since we broke up.He knew about us.I was sure about that.
-So..Is your life better now?-I asked him.Bum,Siwon,Kyuhyun and Leeteuk, everyone looked at us.
-Morugessoyo..
You don't know?Ya..do you want to die?I accepted you to not leave me only if you life get better without me.Pabo...