Gone

Gone Not Around Any Longer

Your POV

I didn't know we'd break up this easily
The tears won't stop...
The toothbrush was here in my bathroom but not anymore
Your thick scent was here but not anymore
I want to tell you that I loved you but..
My number would appear as unidentified on your phone
You were in the photo in my frame but not anymore
The hair you shed was here but not anymore
I walk the streets without thinking
And tears keep falling
Because you were here but not anymore, I can't breathe
Because you're not next to me, I can't linger around you anymore
I am dyung but right now you're not here, not here, not here...

One year, one long year, the longest year in my life.

Without your sparkling eyes, gummy smile, warm hugs and passionate kisses.

Saranghaeyo...

Saranghaeseo

Ottokhaeyo?

I understand you.I do but it's hard for me to accept it.My brain is telling me that this is the right thing but my heart doesn't  want to hear.It hurts, It hurts so bad that I can actually feel the physical pain inside me.I feel something heavy in my heart.I feel I'll break down every night I'm dreaming about you.I can't breath.I'm ill and my illness doesn't have a cure.It's called a Lovesick.        

Why we can't have ''the happily ever after'' ? Why our love didn't receive the chance to exist ?

Maybe I just need to catch my breath and get my feet under me again and forget you.Let you have the life you deserve.You gave so much for this one dream that even our love wasn't that important.From the beginning I was there for you.Always beside you from the moment you were a poor boy  to the moment when you left your old personality and became Lee Eunhyuk.The Casanova of the biggest group in Korea - Super Junior.

''You are sorry.Why?It's not over for me.Don't say it.Stop.Just go away and let me with my pain.Don't you dare come back to me.'' - The last thing I said to you.You have listened to my words.You have never called again.You have never searched for me.You deleted me from your life thinking I'll do the same.How can I do that ? I can see you on the TV, magazines.You are everywhere.You are bad, Hyukjae!You are a bad man.You made it easy only for you.

One year, one long year, the longest year in my life.

Without your sparkling eyes, gummy smile, warm hugs and passionate kisses.

Saranghaeyo...

Flashback/Hyukjae's POV

 

I hate it.I hate that I couldn't give her everything she deserves.Our relationship doesn't involve expensive gifts.It doesn't have a plot for a korean drama.It's not romantic and amazing.It's simple but meaningful.

She was always the girl next door until one day her family came to our house, our parents are really good friends so it was normal but this time she came with them.She was the little girl living in the house at the end of the street.She wasn't that little girl with who I used to play when I was little.For the first time I realized how feminine and beautiful she is.She has that long black curly hair, milky white skin and deep black eyes...Every time I look at them I feel my heart skip a beat.I've never seen such a unique girl in my entire life.I felt goosebumps all over my body.As soon as possible I talked to her.We've already known each other for a long time but since then we've started to build a really strong friendship.The turning point became one year later at her birthday party.I told her everything I kept in myself and she answered with the same.It wasn't one sided love.It was the best moment in my life.

Waiting for her in the park and I finally saw my girl in front of me.

-Calm down, jagiya. - I poked her nose and she made a face.I'm so happy right now and I want to tell her everything but I want to .

-You are bad Hyukjae.You are a bad man! -She pouted and I touched her cheeks gentilly.

-I guess..-I made a sad face - ...Well...it

-Hyuki..If they didn't choose you..you don't have to be sad!The only one who is losing right now is SM.-she tried to comfort me with her cheerful smile.

-MinHee..MinHee..You didn't leave me to finish what I want to say! - She was really confused so I'll just tell her.

-They accepted me! I'm a trainee! I did it. - I hugged her tightly.

-It because I won't be able to see you often. - She didn't say a word but from her expression I can see she is really happy and proud of me.From now on this will give me strenght.To see her being proud of me.

Present/Nobody's POV

And he was again in the empty room.Alone.Doing his new choreography again and again.He won't stop until it's not perfect.Practice makes perfect.It is as simple as that.He can't even remember why he is doing this.He can't remember what gives him strenght to not give up.It's dark outside and most of the members of Super Junior are already in the dorm eating dinner.Of course except Eunhyuk.Actually everybody stopped to use his real name from the moment he debuted.He left his insecurity and his sensitivity.In the entertaining business, full of hypocrites, phonies and selfish people, the only way to handle it it's to become one of them.To forget your feelings.If you don't want to do it your manager will make you to.

-Hyukjae, you don't have a choice.If you have a girlfriend there will be always rumors and scandals about it.You will ruin the image of your group.You have to choose: love or career.You can't have them both.

So..he chose.

Eunhyuk's POV

The sun light hit my face again.Aish...I'm really tired I feel like I'll collapse any minute.I feel like I can't even get out of my bed.I have to put so much effort to be good at anything: dancing, singing, acting etc.It's actually my first time sleeping for like eight hours.I went to the bathroom seeing my reflection.God, if the boys see me like this I'll scare the hell out of them.I had dark circles under my eyes.But not only physical, I looked mentally tired.My brain and my body were both tired.I took a shower, I put my clothes on: black jeans and a white T-shirt.Someone opened the door and I looked to see who is it.

-Hyung, the breakfast is ready.Come and eat with us!-said Ryeowook smiling at me.I nodded at my dongsaeng and followed him.From the hall I heard voices full of excitement.It was our first day without any schedules.When we entered the room the topic of the conversation was what should we do since we have free time.Donghae gave me a smile and said to me

- Hyuk, come and seat next to me. -I nodded.The others decided what will be our day program.We will take a walk around famous places in Seoul.We can meet some of our fans and talk with them.It'll be good for our image and it's always good to see them because everytime we speak with ELFs we recieve so much love.It makes us give our best.So..we finally went outside our dorm.It was a sunny day so It was perfect for a walk around the city.Then we went to the cinema.I really appreciated this day.After this we went to one coffee near the river Han, the sun started to go down and we watched the sunset.After the cinema most of the members were tired so they decided to go back to our dorm.So in the end of the day we were only five: Donghae, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Leeteuk and me.It's really relaxing sitting here.I felt the fresh air and I breathed it with pleasure.

I looked at the couple sitting at the table near us and I lost my breath.I lost the pleasure.My lungs started to ache.

They just arrived and at first sight they looked like the other couples.The only difference was that the girl sitting next to this unknown man is the girl that I used to call

Jagiya...

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I know it's short but I think that I said enough.I hope you'll like it and if you are give me a comment and let me know what are you thinking.Thank you for the attention <3