Sorrow Feelings

Sorrow Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alone.

Discriminated.

Ignored.

Forgotten.

Why? Why does it feel like I’m the only one in this world who feels this kind of emotions? Why can’t I smile nor have any positive emotions towards the people around me? Why do I feel envious as I saw the smile on the other’s face while they chatting happily with their companions around them? Why can I not obtain any sort of companionship even just for once?

 

Sungmin lifts his head up and look what surrounds him. Darkness along with the cold aura of being alone trailing closely. He chuckled bitterly at his last thoughts. Clearly he is fooling.

 He sits on the cold floor on the end corner of his bedroom, embracing his knees closely to his body while looking around his dark room to obtain nothing. He was used to be in the dark that his eyes were capable of adapting to the surroundings.

No matter how much he tried, he just can’t. Not one single soul was able to make him feel accepted, except for him. He has always been like this and he knows that he will stay in this condition for the rest of his life until he appears in his life. He has depression since the day he can remember, but he got out once and he thought that he would never go back to where his place was, in this case the cold bedroom floor. But damn he was wrong because here he was, again sitting alone in the corner feeling depressed and alone.

Sungmin got back to burying his face on his knees as his thoughts were filled with unanswered questions to his fate.

 

Why must he feel this? Why must he suffer from athazagoraphobia? Isn’t it enough for him to bear all this depressed feeling by himself? Now he has a phobia to look out for?

 

His mouth is dry, his body is shaking from fear, he can feel his heart beat irregularly as his breath becomes rapid.  He’s afraid, yes. He makes a very big mistake and now he can’t take it anymore. The thought of him will be ignore, thus left forgotten by the only person who got him out of depression, scares the hell out of him.

Just then, a knock of the door.

 

“Sungmin..”

Sungmin lift his head up upon hearing the familiar voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter