Chapter 1.1

Honey Water and Hangover Soup

 

The warm sunlight coming through her open window is what wakes her up from slumber. The rays are so intense that when she opened her eyes, it’s like she got poked. Oh!

Her head hurts like hell; someone must have hit it with a baseball bat, a hard steel one. She really got drunk last night, because aside from the terrible headache, she can’t seem to remember much what happened.

After a few tries, she finally manages to sit up. She wonders how Amber was able to haul her back in their shared apartment. Good thing Amber was there. She should treat her to dinner or a movie or something. She drags herself out of bed and stands in front of the mirror, yeah, she’s a zombie. Ugh.

In the kitchen, after drinking a couple of glasses of water, she finds pot of soup on top of the stove. It is still warm; she suspects Amber cooked it for her. She knocks on Amber’s door but she is either asleep or not inside because no one answered. She puffs her cheeks.

She takes a shower to freshen herself up, besides feeling like , she smells like one too. After the shower she knocks on Amber’s door again, still no answer. This time she concludes Amber is probably out. She then proceeds to devour the soup and to her surprise it tastes good.

She is washing the dishes when she hears a knock from the main door. It must be Amber, maybe she forgot to bring her key.

But it is not her roommate when she opens it. It is - -

“Sehun!”

He is heaving a bit and trying to catch his breath. His hair is still wet, he must have come in a hurry and not bothering to dry his hair or comb it properly after his own shower.

“You’re finally awake.” He shuffles past her and into the apartment. He goes to the kitchen and settles the paper bag he is holding on the kitchen counter. BoA is so confuse at the moment. She closes the door and goes to the kitchen too.

Why is her boyfriend, whom she got a row into, in her apartment? Not to add, he walked out on her yesterday. Did she miss something? Did Amber make him come here because she was drunk last night?

“What are you doing here?”She asks hesitantly. Sehun is in the middle of dissolving a glob of honey in a glass of water by mixing it. He looks up, equally confused.

“Are boyfriends banned in this apartment room now?” She fails to be amused at Sehun’s lousy joke. If that was even a joke in the first place.

The honey must have dissolved since he hands the glass to her and gestures for her to drink it up.

“Ahm thanks but what is this? And you haven’t answered my first questions.” She persists as she sits on one of the stool while Sehun just stands in front of her.

“Drink up. It will help you feel better after drowning yourself last night with alcohol.” Ignoring BoA’s questions.

“You know?” Amber totally sold her out.

Sehun frowns. He sighs. Of course, she does not have a memory of last night.

“So you honestly thought Amber noona was able to take you home all by herself?”

BoA mentally shrieks. NO!!!!!!!!

An “oh” is all she answers as everything dawns on her. Due to her mortification she is able to finished the honey water in one go. He was never suppose to see her drunk, because every time she gets intoxicated she does embarrassing things she ends up regretting the moment she is all sober up. She supposes he is all pissed right now. After their argument, with him walking out on her, she went to a bar with Amber, got herself all high on alcohol and he had to take her back home.

“I bet you’re mad huh?” BoA asks. Sehun is not even a year into legal age. It may have been his first time inside a bar.

“Yes. I am. I mean, I was. You are not allowed to dance with anyone besides me.” There is nothing really threatening with his voice but that is first. He normally never bosses around. At least not around her, she IS older than him.

“What?”

“You heard me, I am the only one allowed to dance with you.” He tries to sound authoritative but fails. Big time. She has no idea what the heck he is talking about, really.

“Was it your first time inside a bar?”

“I have Jongin for a best friend.” He deadpans. Right. Her Sehunnie may not be that innocent after all. Thanks Jongin, for slightly corrupting my baby. But she knows Sehun detests places like that since he neither drinks nor smokes.

“That’s what adults do. Have some fun.”

Sehun tries not to roll his eyes because here she goes again. This is what started their argument from yesterday.

“So I am not gonna apologize, if that is what you are here for.” She finishes then stands and goes to the living room.

“You think I am angry because you went and got drunk?” He hisses. He follows BoA in the living room.

“Aren’t you?”

“Then you obviously don’t know me.” He scoffs. “On my defense, I would love for you to go out and have fun with your friends.”

BoA, who is now sitting on the couch browsing through some random magazine, looks up at him. He is still standing, looking awkward.

“I wouldn’t mind if you get so drunk that I have to pick you up and take you home.”

BoA could only stare at how charming Sehun is at the moment. He is absolutely adorable when he is slightly mad.

“I would also love to cook you hangover soup and prepare honey water in the morning when you have a tremendous hangover.”

“So you are the one who made the soup.” Oh. She tries to blink away the tears away because damn, she is moved by Sehun.

“Who else would?” He sighs. “I wanna be the person you first think of, when you are happy and even when you are sad.”

“Sehun~~”

“I will do anything and everything for you.” He cuts her in. He just wanna get this out of his chest.

“You do~~”

“But I can’t do anything about my age.” Sehun just rants on.

“Hey~~”

“If I could, I would, but unfortunately I can’t.”

“It is not that, Sehunnie” This time BoA gets up from the couch and stands in front of him.

“Then what? You picked up a fight yesterday, saying I am young and whatnot.”

“Well you are.”

“Yeah. So?”

Ugh. Why does he have to make me say it? “You just got in college and you are bound to meet some college girls your age and we are just new into the relationship.”

Sehun gives her a weird look and then bursts out laughing. Is she for real?

Great! She gave him a glare and rolls her eyes.

“You’re serious? That is what you are worried about?” I am the one who look older for my age when she looks young and beautiful yet she is jealous?

“I hate you.” She hisses.

“Do you even see yourself on the mirror?”

“Yeah.”

“Then you should know how breathtakingly gorgeous you are.” BoA can’t help but smile at his cheesiness. “I was even surprised you love a mere peasant like me.” They are smiling at each other now.

“So you’re not turned off last night when you saw me like a drunken mess?” BoA lays her hands on Sehun’s shoulders.

“Are you kidding? You were so adorable last night.” He chuckles then hugs her real tight.

“Hmph.” She whines and hugs Sehun back. She inhales deeply as she takes in Sehun’s fresh scent. She smiles because she likes this about Sehun.

He laughs, then on a serious tone. “Everything you do makes me love you more and more”

“Really?” She peeks.

“Really!”

BoA chuckled. They both did. “I love you.” Sehun says and kisses her on the lips. She responds to the kiss and encircles her arms around his neck. He puts his hands on the side of her waist and pulls her closer. Sehun kisses her sweetly, like savoring every moment of it. She can only let him, she does not like having fight with him after all she is his and he is hers. The kissing gets a bit intense and they even end up making out on the couch with Sehun beneath.

When they hear the door open, BoA immediately entangles herself from Sehun and stands up. Sehun groans. Amber Noona!

 

-end-


a/n: err.. there.. *awkward silence* I hope you would find this interesting enough to read, even though it is just a one-shot. I may have to apologize for grammatical errors, I tried but failed. English is not my first language. It has an awkward ending, sorry. It was awkward in general. Haha. the italized letters are their inner thoughts. yeah

i badly needed to improve my way of writing. *sighs heavily* please bear with me. up to now. i still have no sense of writing style.

the one with diff color font was an addition, i am sorry, i am weird.

honey water really is a remedy for hangover.

 

cr: to the owner

credit to the owner. pics obviously not mine.

this made me ship them. SMTOWN Singapore.

 

credit to KPOPLover_kja of  ICE CREAM DESIGNS