Chapter 4

Our Love Story

 

 
Tiffany stood still with her shock face. The man walk down and walk near her.
"Wh-what is this?" she asked him while the lad just smile at her. He offer his hand and asked her humbly, "May I have this dance?"
 
He didnt wait for the reply and gently put her hands on her shoulder with his hands on her waist and their other hands interwined each other.
"What is this Wooyoung? Why are you here? Where is Ryewook?" she asked again.
 
Wooyoung only shrug his shoulder and replied, "I'm not allowed to tell you.."
 
She sigh and just dance with him as the music stop, Wooyoung let go of her then said his goodbye to Tiffany. She was left there standing dumbfoundedly. Another music played again and a man on his blue suit appeared at the staircase. It was Yesung. Like Wooyoung did, Yesung also dance with her. After that Leetuek, Taeyeon's boyfriend to be followed by Jessica's hubby, Donghae and so on.
 
The music again stop and Tiffany was now starting to feel tired because of non-stop dancing. She was now looking at the staircase, waiting for the next person to show up. A man again on his grey suit was standing at the staircase. He smiled at her and as a reply she also smiled towards him. He walk nearer and then slightly bow his head. He offer his hand and she accept it. They started dancing as soon as the music played.
 
"What was all this about, Wookie?"Tiffany asked him.
 
"Hmm. I dont know.." he simply replied.
 
"Thank you..." she said with a genuine smile plastered on her face. "..but your girlfriend might kill you especially me if she see us here.."
 
"Dont worry..she wont kill me neither you and please dont thank me.." he said and smiled. "I'm not the one who did this.."
 
Tiffany was about to asked him but he take his leave as the music stop. Alone again, She was now in the middle of confusion. She look at the staircase again, waiting patiently who prepared all of this. As the music starts to play but no one appeared at the staircase that made Tiffany frown. A tap on her shoulder that made Tiffany turn her body and was welcome by a handsome lad smiling widely at her. She look at him with a suprise face.
 
"Suprise?" he said while his smile hasnt fade on his face. She look at him for a minute and Siwon remain on his position still smiling.
 
"Arent you going to hug me?" he asked while raising his left eyebrow. Unexpectedly, Tiffany punch him on his muscular chest while cursing, "I hate you jerk!! You said you're going so why are you here?!! Stupid chipmunk!! And you're still expecting me to hug you!! Crazy!!"
 
He held her hands to stop her from punching his chest. 
 
"Hey.. I'm sorry okay?" he gently said still holding her hands. Tiffany only grumpily look at him and gave him a glare.
 
"I'm really sorry for lying princess.. I just want to suprise you.." his soothing voice said while caressing her face and just like that Tiffany's grumpy face soften.
 
"Fine.." she mutter.
 
"So can I have a dance to my nerdy?" 
 
He didnt wait for her answer and grab her petite waist, holding it tightly while putting her hands on his shoulder and their other hands perfectly entwined each other. They start slow dancing while deeply looking at each other's eyes full of love. 
 
-0-0-0-0-
Siwon lead her outside at the balcony. He put his coat in her shoulder to prevent her from getting cold and secretly look at his watch. He look at her, who is playing at their entwined hands, he softly said, "Look at the sky." 
 
And just like those in movies, a beautiful fireworks display occupied the dark sky. Her eyes twinkle like a star and then he secretly smile while wrapping his muscular arms around her slender waist and suddenly whisper on her ears.
 
"Happy 1st Anniversary.."
 
She look at him bewildered and check her wristwatch and it was exactly 12. How stupid of her to forget that its their anniversary, their 1st Anniversary. She look at Ralph, who quickly look at the sky with his goofy smile.
 
"I.. I for---"
 
"Shh~ Its okay. I planned this dont make yourself feel sad because you didnt give me any present.." he said and kissed her forehead to lessen her worries.
 
"B-but I--"
 
Ralph cutted her by kissing her cherry lips. He gave her a quick yet sweet kiss.
 
"No need to be sorry but you still have to receive your punishment for enjoying dancing with other guys. You think I wont see your happy face dancing with other man especially with Wooyoung.." he said, changing the topic after he parted in their kiss as he raised his left eyebrow.
 
"What? I didnt.." she innocently said.
 
"Psh~ Acting all innocent?" he mockingly said.
 
Tiffany playfully smiled and said, "So what if I enjoy dancing with them? Ryewook's a good dancer also Donghae. Wooyoung and Yesung are gentlemen.."
 
"Yah! I'm better than them.." he half-yelled, "And they are already taken besides you are my property.." 
 
Tiffany chuckle and even more, "Since when did I even your property? We are not yet married."
 
Siwon smiled, a playful one and then he replied, "Are you proposing? Nerdy, I'm not yet ready.."
 
She slap his arms and gain an "ouch" from the lad.
 
"Serves you right.." she said and stuck her tongue out.
 
"You are a meanie~" Siwon said while pouting.
 
While the two are busy fighting the four boys are eavesdropping into their conversation,hiding near the bushes.
 
"Move.. I cant hear them.." Ryewook said while pushing Leetuek, who bumped into Yesung.
 
"You mad bro?" Yesung yelled and was immediately Donghae cover his mouth.
 
"Dont shout man.. Do you want to blow our cover?" he half-whisper.
 
"If Siwon knows we are eavesdropping.. I'm sure we are going to be dead.." Leetuek worriedly said. The three boys sigh. 
 
"Aish~ Why did the girls want to know?!" Ryewook complain.
 
"And even persuade us to eavesdrop at their conversation." Donghae added and sat beside Ryewook.
 
"I'm just doing this for the prize that my girlfriend will give me.." Leetuek said.
 
Yesung look at the three young men and said with relief, "Good thing I'm still single.."
 
Ryewook, Donghae and Leetuek just look at him oddly.
 
 
Back to the bickering couple, who are still looking at the twinkling stars above the sky.
 
"Thanks for tonight chipmunk.." she said while resting her head on his arm.
 
"Its nothing nerdy.." he replied and peck her forehead. "Just promise me one thing.."
 
"What is it?" her soft voice asked.
 
"This will be your last time to dance with other guys.." he said and look at her.
 
She chuckle and said, "What if I dont?"
 
"You are so getting your punishment.." he replied followed by a smirk.
 
"What kind of punishment?" she asked while raising her right eyebrow.
 
"Do you want a demo for your punishment?" he said still smirking.
 
Not waiting for her answer he lean in, making their nose touch each other. He brush his nose to hers while caressing her cheeks. The surrounding become silent as they look at each other's eyes deeply,full of love. After the long eye conversation, he pressed his lips on hers. They kissed passionately, savouring each other's lips. His hands encircled around her petite waist as she s her arms on his neck. He bit her lower lips and a moan escape from her lips. The kiss become deepen, enjoying the moment until...
 
*Crash*
 
The two hastily parted at each other and look at the direction where the noise came from.
 
"Ouch!!" Donghae complain while rubbing his .
 
"I told you to stop pushing me..!" Leetuek said towards Ryewook, who is smiling innocently.
 
While Yesung was looking at his phone smiling widely, "Guys! Look! I took their pictures when they are kis--"
 
Ryewook cover his mouth and innocently smile at Tiffany and Siwon while Leetuek snatch Yesung's phone and quickly hide in his pocket and Donghae awkwardly laugh and said, "Y-you guys are h-here?"
 
Siwon gave him an odd look and sarcastically said, "Yeah obviously.."
 
"What are doing here?" Tiffany asked them.The three boys awkwardly laugh.
 
"U-us? D-do-doing h-here?" Ryewook said while nudging Leetuek's elbow signalling him to answer that question.
 
Leetuek look at them and stutteringly said, "Oh.. N-nothing.. We are just..uhm..just.."
 
"We are eavesdropping and taking pictures of you two kissing but dont worry we are not going to post it on instagram or facebook.." Yesung nonchantly said with his confident smile.
 
The three boys keep on cursing Yesung underneath their breath while Siwon glare at them and on the other hand, Tiffany blush madly.
 
Siwon was about to say something when Leetuek said with his awkward laugh, "What are you talking about Yesung..haha.."
 
"You are so funny Yesung.." Donghae said and joined Leetuek laughing in a weird way.
 
Ryewook also laugh and said, "hahaha.. It would be better if we leave..haha..!! Bye guys!!" 
 
They bid goodbye while pushing Yesung outside leaving the two with an awkward atmosphere.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback-/-/