chapter 3

You & I

  *Seoul High School*

 

 

 

Krystal walking with her best friend Naeun to her class , they talking and joking happily when suddenly Naeun make situation awkward , neun stop talking and  walking , she stares at krystal ..

"Krys .. what do you think about me and Myungsoo oppa ?"Krystal looks so suprised with her bestfriend question , krystal just smile awkward and wrap her hand arround her shoulder .

"Hmm.. Myungsoo Oppa ? He's handsome , smart and cold ..why you ask that ? do you like him ?"Naeun Looks nervous and blushd when krystal ask her that question .

"M ..maybe ...but he loves someone else krys .."Naeun smile bitterly , krystal hugs her tight !

"Aigoo , dont be sad ! believe me you will find someone better than him.."

"No ! for me , myungsoo oppa the best , no one can replace him in my heart ! ill do anything to make him fallin in love with me Jung Soojung.."Naeun smiles and walking leave krystal , Krystal looks so shock and her brain full  of worry

"Should i give up ..?"krystal sigh , and ask her heart , until someone pats her back , she's so suprised when she see Myungsoo beside her , krystal try to control her expression .

"Hi , soojungie ..."Myungsoo greet and give krystal his smiles

"h-h hi Myungsoo oppa , why you are here ?"Krystal Looks so nervous , Myungsoo just smiles and pinch krystal cheeks

"to meet you soojungie , ill wait you after you finished your skatting practice , aratso !"Myungsoo pats krystal head softly , krystal hold myungsoo hand .

"M-m mianhe , i cant ! ill go now the teacher is coming , anneyong oppa.."Krystal bow to him and running leave myungsoo , Myungsoo looks so confused and upset when krystal reject to meet him .

"What's wrong with her , she never reject when i ask her to meet or accompany me .."Myungsoo talking to him self .

 

 

 

*Skatting*

 

 

 

krystal looks not in the good mood , she just thinking about Myungsoo and Naeun , she fell bad to both of them ! she loves Myungsoo but she dont want to make naeun her bestfriend sad and hate her ! she cant focus practice iwth her partner and she ask her partner to stop parctice

"ahhhhh stresss ! "Krystal stop her practice , Yoona her coach come near to krystal and wrap her hand arrounf her shoulder , Yoona never see krystal like this so she bit worry .

"What's wrong krystal ?"

"Sunbae ...ah nothing i just i just not in  agood mood to practice , mianhamnida ..'krystal bowed her head , Yoona smiles and stares at krystal

"Kim Myungsoo ? he's the boy that make our ice skatter looks not good rite ?"Krystal suprised with what yoona question , her cheeks got red like tommato !

''Sunbae ... "Yoona just laughing when she see krystal schock expression

"Myungsoo , he's my cousin ! and he always tell me about you krys , what he did to you ?"Krystal shakes her head

"he's not doing anything to me sunbae !"Krystal looks down , sad expression come to krystal faced , Yoona can see it and he decided to not ask krystal again about Myungsoo !

"ah .. ill go home now sunbae , mianhe for today i promise ill do better tommorow , anneyong "Krystal take her bag and bow bedore she leave skatting place !

 

*Outside skatting building*

 

Krystal waiting for kris , krystal text him and told him to came to pick up her since her sister can't come because have a date with Luhan

"where's he ? i m waiting here like stupid girl  ! Why he always late ! aishh ill kill him later "Krystal cross her hand and pouting .

"krys , still here ? i thouhgt you already go home .."Im yoona sit beside krystal

"I wait my oppa fetch me , he promise will fetch me today but he's so late "yoona smiles and patted krystal back , yoona stares at krystal .

"Oppa ? i thought you just have a sister krys.."Krystal smiles and want to answer and explain who's kris but , a car stop infront of them ! kris come out from his car and walking like a boss , Yoona blinks her eyes when yoona see Kris , tall guys , handsome and cool guy right infront of her !

"Yaaaaaaa ! stupid !! why you are late !"krystal Kicks kris legs , kris just give krystal death glare and rubs his legs .

"stop kicking me jung soojung ! who do you think you are ? !!"Kris yell at krystal , krystal just give him mehrong

"me ? I am krystal Jung , your princess and you are my servant !"Krystal flicks his dorehead , kris pouts and try to take revenge to kicks krystal but suddenly his eyes meet Yoona eyes , yoona looks so suprised when kris finally see her beside krystal !

 

"ah .. Hi ! Im yoona imnida .."Yoona reach her hand to kris ..kris smiles and reach his hand too

"Hi , wu yifan ! just call me kris "Kris smiles when see her blush cheeks , Kris fell somthing differnet with his heart now , yoona deel like that  too

 

*Kris pov*

Wait , what is this ? why my heart beating faster when see her beautyfull smiles , i see someone face in her face .. krystal... why i see krystal face in yoona face , wake up kris ! he's not krystal , she's yoona !

"YAaaaaaaa !! oppa , sunbae stop staring like that ! tsk .."Krystal , oh my god ! kris krystal beside you , the girls infront of you is yoona not krystal !

"ah mianhe krystal !"Yoona looks different she looks so soft and kind , and this girl beside me so rude annoying but but ...

"Oppa kajja , im so tired .."Krystal pull my hand , i bow to yoona and waves my hand .

"see you next time yoona ssi .."I give her smiles , she waves back and give me her smile too !

"o oppa .. do you like yoona sunbae ?"Krystal stares at me and ask me that question .. but i can see something different with her expression !

*Kris pov end*

"yea .. maybe  ! she's so cute and kind .. isn't she ?"Krystal nods her head and pouted , krystal feel something happened with her heart when kris tell her he likes yoona !

*krystal pov*

Oh ..please what happen with me ! baf fay ever , i reject myungsoo to meet myungsoo oppa , naeun shock cinffesion and now why kris oppa likes yoona unnie why ? why my heart so hurt , dont tell me i like kris oppa .. aishh i know i like him as oppa not as boy , i feel like this maybe because im afraid to lose him .. yes krystal you afraid he will dorget you and leave you just it !