Chapter 1

You & I

 

 

 

*5years ago in airport*

"Ill be back , please grown well and became more prettier than now arraseo !"Kris messed krystal hair , krystal just pouted !

"Who do you think you are , tell me to became beautyfull ! you jerk wufan !"Krystal kicked kris legs , Kris just smiles and pinch krystal cheeks

"I hope i can life in seoul and not in canada so i can see your ugly faced everyday !"

"In your dream babooo ! mehrongg !"krystal tease kris inside her heart she's really sad because her Friends , her oppa who always protect her must leave her but dont call her krystal if she looks sad or cry !

"take c-care gege , ill miss you..."Krystal hold her tears , kris hug her tight try to calm her

"stttt...ill be back , and please became pretty dor me i dislike your ugly face , go to surgery if it will make you more prettier !!"Kris teased krystal again , krystal pushed kris and kick his legs !

"YAA ! you jerk please go now ! i hate you ~!!"

"But I love you .."kris said to his self ......

 

 

*19022013 incheon airport*

 

*Krystal Pov*

Today , Me and Jessica unnie in incheon airport ..yea we want to pick up Mr Wu Yi fan and his friend Xi luhan

Jessie unnie looks so excited , because her boyfriend will come yes , that Luhan is her boyfriend , he's so cute

i will like him if he choose me over jessie LOL

"krys , am i lokes beautyfull ?  !!"sigh see ,she's not even model or superstars but her fashion .........no comment

                

 

 

"yea ..you looks so beautyfull like snsd members .."She just give me huge smiles , aigoo this unnie really babo

where is them ? its already 20minutes i am standing here , aishhh really annoying !

"Ahhh... they are here ..."Jessie unnie looks so excited and wave her hand , finally they are here .. b but who the tallest guy beside Luhan gege ? dont tell me he's kris ..

 

"whoaaaa .. daebakkk ! Kris looks more more handsome !! "Jessica unnie looks so suprised too when see how our stupid Kris became so handsome like that ! They walking to approach me and Jessica ! okey Krys , dont dazzled with that stupid Kris , i give them my lazy faced !

 

 

*Kris Pov*

Wow , who's she ? My baby Jung ? My little Monster ? she looks really beautyfull , Thanks mrs Jung you inherit your beauty too your daughter well hahahaha , but what with that face aishh !

"Jessicaaaaaaaaaaa.."Luhan Runs and Hugs jessica noona , aishh thats hyung always act like kids , so embbarssing i walking come near to krystal , i give her my best smiles but..

"Yaaa ! who do you think you are Wu Yifan , i wait here almost 2 hours you know !!"She Hits my arm Wowww  she still the same Jung

"Ouchh ! Ya , stop it baboo !!"I flicks her forehead and pull her hand and hugs her .

"I miss you baby Jung .."I her hair , she just give me her lazzy faced but hug me back

"Sorry but im not !"I just laughing at her how can this resent girl became so cute when she act like this

 

"Yaa ! you are so smeel bad "She release from my hug and push me and as usual kick my legs !

"You really love to kicks me uh ?"

"Yeeeesss ! aigooo why you look like tower now ..what xiaolu aunty give you ?

"-_- i eat rice bread and vitamin.."

"sorry but im not ask you baboo..hahahah "She laughing at me ...aishh this girld really annoying but CUTE

"lets go home ! Mom , prepare something special for you guys .."Jessica noona & Luhan Hyung finnaly come after lovey dovey moment !

"Whoaaaa ! Luhan Gege , why you looks so handsome ?"tsk Krystal blink her eyes when see Luhan , I cover her eyes and pull her hand !  

 

"i know krys ..im handsome "Luhan give krystal wink , oh my god ! what he's doing !!

"YAAA JUNG SOOJUNG XI LUHAN DONT DARE TO FLIRT EACH OTHER INFRONT OFF ME !"Jessica pull off Luhan hand and tweak Luhan ears i just laughing at that babo couple , i stares at krystal and give her smirk , she looks me with her face !

"What ? Why stares at me like that ?

"LETS GO HOME < IM HUNGRYY .."I pull her hand like what jessica noona do to Luhan hahahhaha "

"YAA ! Wu Yifan stupid ! "Krystal try to let her hand off but i force her until enter our car ! she curse me non stop in the car , I just nods my head when she cursed me .. stupid soojung !

 

 

 

 

 

Hi this my first chapter ! Myungsoo & Yoona will come in next chapter keep support me ^^ and sorry my english and gramamr really bad :(