True Love? Chapter 2

Your dream can be true?

Characters:

Seung Yeop      You (Seung Yeon)        Lee Min Ki (Oppa)

When he go out the building he saw both sides when he saw to left side see you far  and he start walking to you when someone stops you. When you saw that person is....

 

When you saw that person, you was shocked

"Op..pa.." you said surprised

" Yes, Oppa is here" -he hugs you-

You Hugs him too with a smile in your face. Seung Yeop heard the words "Oppa is here" and saw you happe. he feel like his heart was broke in pieces... " Why I feel like this? Why I came here searching you? " He left running... 

 

"Oppa what are you doing here" you said curious

"I am here to... To care my beautiful dongsaeng" he smile

"That's not necesary I can care by my self" she said smiling

"Aniyo (No), you can't. You didn't notice that a guy who followed you?"

A guy? Who is?

The guy left when he saw me. I don't know...

"Was Him? Seung Yeop was you?"  you think

"You know him?"  he said curious

"I don't know if... Anyway Oppa let's go" you smiles

"Arasseo! (Okay) Let's go (thinking) You're weird? You are hiding something?..."

 

Seung Yeop POV:

Why I run like this? Why I feel this? I only saw her two time and fall in love with her? It's impossible... But she is beautiful!! -smiles- I can't erase her from my  mind since I meet her in the first audition... She can't feel the same, she have boyfriend but she put nervious when she talk to me... Aish!!! What should I do?? 

Your POV:

Was Seung Yeop? It's impossible, I left first and was some minutes before he does his audition... but why I feel this... I can't be unfaithful to Oppa. I need erase you from my mind or that will make problems with my boyfriend.... I hope our next audition does not match because I can control my heart who is beating for you right now....

 

3 weeks later

You:

Today is the last audition... I hope get the pass to join the company. I know if I get the pass I will be trainee for one year or more time but it is my dream become an artist, become a famous artist. I hope too didn't see you again Seung Yeop, I'm sorry but is the best for you and me. Now I am good with my boyfriend and see you again will make something wrong that I do not want... I don't know why but when I saw you my heart start beating like never do...

Min Ki:

This weeks our relation became best than ever. We are living our best time, I had a surprise to you later on night. Hope you accept. Tonight we are going to celebrate your win on the audition because I know you will enter to the company and the time we can't share together because of me and my work...

Seung Yeop:

Tomorrow is my audition, I have to practice to make a better work than last audition. Is possible that I can't see you because today and tomorrow are auditions. But I hope see you tomorrow in this audition, I need talk to you and confess what I feel for you. In these weeks I think a lot in what I feel and get the conclusion that I can forget you because you live in my heart since I meet you in the first audition.

 

What would happen between Seung Yeop and Seung Yeon? Which surprise Min Ki have for his girlfriend? What would happen??