True Love? Chapter 1

Your dream can be true?

Sorry for late. Hope you enjoy this chapter!! Thanks for the follow my story.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I choose color to distinguish the character when they are talking...

Seung Yeob

You

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You make a choreography for your audition and practice your voice, you want pass the audition really much. Sing and dance are your passion. One week after that they you asist to an audition in DSP Entertainment and you notice this guy and you think you saw him before but you don't remember when. Waiting for your turn that guy sat down beside you and you start nervious but didn't talk to him.  The judge call you so try to calm yourself  before go in. When you go relax, enter to the audition room. And did the choreography and the singing part. The judges were delighted with your voice so they give you the pass for the next audition. Then you go out the room with a smile in your face and you didn't notice that the guy was looking you and he smile too but he don't know why. Then he go in the audition room and you left the DSP Entertainment Building. The guy pass the audition too. When he go out he search you but he don't find you so he think that he will saw you again in the second audition.

 

You get home smiling and go to your room. And think why you fill like this with that guy if the first you saw him. 

"Its the first time I saw him why I feel this. Why I recorded that musical I see when I was child. It's not you? Or Yes? Asih!!... I don't know his name! Why I am thinking on him.." You said aloud

 

2 Weeks Later

The next audiction...

You wake up early you can't sleep too much. You're very excited about the audiction. This is your dream since you're chiuld. Then you prepare your self and go to the place of audition who is DSP Entertainment Building. Then you was there, you see that nobody have arrive yet. 

5 minutes later...

Some people have arrive to the audiion but he don't arrive yet. And you ask to your self if he pass the last audition but you don't have way to answer that, only have to wait to the audition start. Minutes later a guy sit down beside you but you don't look him. He was some nervious because he saw you and he think that you're beautiful. He want talk to you but is too nervious to do it. Then you see him and for your surprise... is him. The guy you have waited all the time when you arrive the building. The guy of the last audition, you want talk to him but you are nervious too. He take courage so he decide talk to you. 

"Ann..yeo..ong Ha..see..yoo!" he said in a trembling voice

"..." You can't answer because you was in shock and your heart start beating.

"Gwenchanayo?" He ask you with sweet voice.

"-sigh- N..e!" you smile

Then the judges call you to  make your audition. and you see him and he smile at you and you smile back. Then you go to the room and make the audition. They make a decision between them. And the Judge leader give you the pass. You go out the room smiling. When the boy saw you smile his heart start beating and he smile back. Then you sit down at building stairs and breath when thinks:

"Why my heart start beating like this when he talk me... I can't love him is the second time I saw him..." -sigh-

You continue breathing fresh air...

 

Inside the Building the judges continue with the audition...

Whe is Seung Yeop turn he was too excited he do his best and when he finish the judge leader give him the pass. when hewas out he search you inside the building but he didn't saw you. He go out of building some sad, he want talk with you again...
"I want know her name... She is beautiful, her shyness OMO! Seung Yeop are you in love with her? Is the first time you saw her or second? Is the second audition so that's mean she can be the girl I saw in the last audition... "

When he go out the building he saw both sides when he saw to left side see you far  and he start walking to you when someone stops you. When you saw that person is....

To Be Continue