Wrong Timing

Living Next Door to a Jerk

 

.:Friday, 8:30pm:.

 

 

Eun Ji's POV:

 

 

 

"YAH!" I yelled loudly as I pointed to a man holding an ice cream in a crowded street. He jumped because of my sudden screaming and pointed at himself confused. "M-m-me?" He stuttered as he blinked his eyes at me. 

 

 

 

I trudged to where he was standing and my 2 of my bodyguards followed behind me. "Yeah, you! Give me your ice cream!" I commanded, stomping my foot.

 

 

 

"No! This is my ice cream!" the fat man retorted, pulling his ice cream behind his back. I pouted and angrily snapped my fingers. My bodyguards automatically nodded behind me and took steps forward to back me up. Ga Eul grabbed his arm that was hiding MY ice cream from behind and pulled it to the left, stretching his arms. 

 

 

 

"Ah!!" He flinched as Ga Eul pulled it out more, almost ripping his arms off. "Okay! Okay! I'll give her my ice cream! Just let go!" He sighed as Min Hee (my other bodyguard) snatched the ice cream from his hand.

 

 

 

"Miss Eun Ji," Min Hee said calmly while giving me my ice cream. "Mmkay, you can release him," I stated, waving my fingers like he was dismissed. She nodded and released her grip on his arm. "Ga Ja," I ordered in a bored tone while walking away like nothing happened. (A/N: Ga Ja = Let's go.) I could feel the crowds' eyes were all on me.

 

 

 

Yessss. I just love being the center of attention. ^^ My body guards and I continued to walk in the streets until Ga Eul spoke up. "Miss Eun Ji...?" she asked as she tapped my shoulder. "Neh, what is it?" I answered as I my oreo ice cream. (A/N: Neh = Yes)

 

 

 

"Why exactly did you want the ahjussi's ice cream? You could've gotten a fancier one with your name on it in Paris," Ga Eul dragged on as Min Hee softly pushed people out of my way. (A/N: Ahjussi = Middle aged man) I shrugged and lifted my shoulders up and then down. "I just thought that this one looked yummy," I beamed as I turned around to look at her and smile.

 

 

 

"Aigo... Everything here is so boring... I want someone to pick me up," I said after 5 minutes of walking around the busy streets squeezing myself through hordes of chattering people.

 

 

 

"Do you want me to call your Butler, Seung Jo, Miss Eun Ji?" Min Hee insisted, pulling my phone out from her suit. I shook my head and lifted my hand up from my side like a boss, signaling a 'stop' sign. "Ani. I'll just call my appa to pick me up." (A/N: Appa = Dad)

 

 

 

"B-But... Your mom and dad are out on a trip and--" Ga Eul managed to say before I interrupted her. 

"Arraso, Arraso... I just want to give them one phone call to see where they are."

 

 

Min Hee punched in my Dad's number on my phone and handed it to me. I walked far out into the streets and sat on a nearby bench. Aish... Appa, pick up the phone! I waited for him to pick up for a few seconds and he finally did, like he read my mind.

 

 

 

Appa's POV:

 

 

"Bling Bling! Bling Bling!" My phone chimed in my pocket. My wife looked at me concerned as my phone kept ringing, "Bling Bling! Bling Bling!" I fumbled through my pocket finding the right device and putting it to my ear.

 

 

 

"Yeobsayo?" I answered half-heartedly while turning the steering wheel to another road downtown. "Appa!~ Where are you at?" my daughter asked with aegyo. (A/N: Aegyo = Acting cute)

I smiled hearing her voice after a tiring day. "Ah. I'm driving downtown with your eomma. We're on our way home right now," I sighed, feeling a little tired.

 

 

 

"Appaaaa... Can you please pick me up? I'm sitting at a bench--" she whined like a little kid before I dropped my phone onto the bottom of my vehicle.

Dang it... I dropped my cell phone... "Hang on dear, let me pick up my phone. I dropped it," I grunted to my wife and daughter as I reached down to get it while looking at the road. "Jagiya!" My wife called out.

(A/N: Jagiya = Honey)

 

 


"Yeobsayo? Yeobsayo? Appa, are you there?" my daughter called out in the phone. Urgh... I can't pick up my phone... I reached one more time to pick up the phone, leaving my eyes off of the road for a second.

 

 

 

"Honey!" my wife screamed in shock. I grabbed the phone and when I adjusted my position back on my chair, we were already in an opposite road and a red semi trailer truck were coming our direction. " Jagiya... Eun Ji..." I softly said before gasping.

 

 

 

Eun Ji's POV:

 

 

"Yeobsayo? Yeobsayo? Appa, are you there?" I asked in alarm. I didn't hear a reply and stomped my foot. "Ugh!" I groaned in anger. I looked up and down the streets and saw my dad's car. "Oh my gosh! Look! Ga Eul, Min Hee! My dad's here!"

 

 

 

They looked down the left side of the streets with me and I saw my dad reaching for something in the bottom of his car. I smiled and waved trying to catch his attention. "Appa!! Appa!! I'm here!" I yelled, cupping my hands around my mouth.

 

 

 

My hands fell to my side and my smile faded when I saw him disappear from his seat for a second. All of a sudden, his steering wheel turned to the side and so did the vehicle. I gasped as I saw another really big truck coming his way. My hands automatically slid from my side to cover my mouth and I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. 

 


 

"EEEEEEEEEK. CRASH!" I heard in the streets before teardrops started to roll down my cheeks.

 

 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 

Oh my gosh. What did I just write >< This chapter was so sad!! Mianhae for such a sad and y chapter D: Urgh... LOL, please be patient with me! :D? Teen Top will come in soon! Trust me :DD Hehe, Leave comments? OH! BTW, shoutout to my first 4 subscribers THANK YOU. AND. SARANGHAEEEE LOL ^^

 

tumblr_mcb02oQ3FF1rybt1jo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mfdcg3t5Jh1r5iv6bo1_400.gif Saranghaeeee :DD