And Falls

The Falling Man

Siwon ran as fast as he could. He couldn’t believe it. How could Kyuhyun just break their promise like that? He scowled when he tripped over a tree root, but he just kept on going. The screams and cries were getting louder.

 

Then he saw it. He could already see that fluffy chocolate brown hair. His heart almost stopped when he saw how close the boy was close to the edge. He was about to scream Kyuhyun’s name when he saw him stick his tongue out. It was just like when they were at the store… Siwon shook his head. Now was not the time to be thinking about that!

 

“KYUHYUN-AH!” He screamed. No…

No.

       No.

              No.

                     NO.

This was not happening. No it wasn’t. This couldn’t be real. This is all just a dream.

 

Right?

 

He would just wake up from this and Kyuhyun would be yelling at him to wake up already right? After that, he would walk him to school then go to work right? His precious Kyuhyunnie wasn’t currently falling from a building and he certainly wasn’t going to die right?

 

Yeah… This is just a nightmare. He’ll wake up soon right?

 

Thud.

 

Siwon froze. He looked down.

 

NO.

 

“KYUHYUN!”

 

NO.

 

Tears started to fall from his eyes.

 

NO.

 

He fell to the ground.

 

NO.

 

Kyuhyun smiled at him sadly.

 

NO.

 

“I’m… sorry…”

 

NO.

 

“I… didn’t… keep my… prom…”

 

NO.

 

Everyone stepped back. They watched as Siwon held Kyuhyun in his arms. They watched him cry. They watched as the cops and doctors had to pull Siwon away from the dead body. They watched as he stared at the blood on the ground. They stared as he walked unsteadily to his car and drove away.

 

It was snowing when I met you and it was snowing when you left me.

------

Siwon was walking home from work when he saw something in the snow. It wasn’t moving, but it looked a little human like. No wait it was a human!

 

He ran up to the person and saw that they were losing consciousness, rapidly. He scooped up the person in his arms. It seemed this person was only a teenager. “Hey! Are you ok?” he asked. He got no response.

 

Siwon just assumed that he already lost consciousness. “Aigo…” he said then scratched his head. He picked the boy up and just carried him to his house. He wouldn’t mind right?

 

He lay the boy down on the couch. He took of the hat he was wearing and was surprised when he felt his forehead. It was practically burning! His fluffy chocolate brown hair was sticking to his forehead, as it seemed to be covered in sweat. He quickly ran to his kitchen and grabbed a towel. He ran it under some cold water and put it on the unknown boy’s forehead. He then left the boy and went to go find some clothes in his closet.

 

He took out his smallest shirt and nodded. This should do…

 

Siwon walked back to where the boy was and began taking his clothes off. He was extremely thin under that big puffy jacket… That’s not good. He gasped when he saw the scars and bruises littering that milky white skin.

 

“What happened to him?” he unconsciously whispered.

 

He took of the rest of his clothes and left his boxers on though. Then he put that shirt back on him, but it was still a little big on him… He picked him up once again and found out that he was pretty light. He wasn’t exactly paying attention to that detail because he just wanted to get this boy home.

 

Siwon took him to his bedroom and tucked him onto his bed. He was about to walk out the door when he heard a whimper escape the boy’s mouth. “No… I didn’t do anything… Stop…” he mumbled in his sleep.

 

He shook his head. He wondered why he was saying that. He turned off the light and left the room. He then decided to go sleep on the couch in the living room.

 

The next morning, Siwon went through his basic morning routine. He checked on the boy to see that he was still sleeping, but his fever went down at the least. He looks so cute when he was sleeping…

 

ARGH.

 

Don’t think like that Siwon! He shook his head and left.

 

After another boring day at work he sighed and came back home to see the boy awake and looking a little dazed.

 

“Oh! You’re up! I found you out in the snow and you looked very sick. I hope you don’t mind that I took you to my house. I didn’t want to leave you out there. Oh yeah. My name is Siwon by the way. What’s yours?” he said.

 

“Kyuhyun.” Then the boy erupted in a fit of coughs.

 

Siwon reacted immediately and walked over to Kyuhyun and put a hand to his forehead, not realizing just how close their faces were.

 

“Hmm… It still seems that you’re really sick… You should go back to sleep.”

 

He smiled as he watched Kyuhyun snuggle into the blankets and fall asleep. He really is cute…

 

He might have just fallen in love…

-------

Why did you leave me Kyuhyun? Why?’

-------

AYO WASSUP GUYSSSSSSSSS

I updated on time for once :D

By the way this story is still ongoing and I just wanted to mess with you guys ^^

Unless you want me to actually end it here and not tell you what's really happened so ;-;

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING YOU LOVELY PEOPLE :3

but can you still comment? ;o; please??? It keeps me going ;-;

By the way do any of you know how to  make a poster for this story??? Because I certainly don't So can any of you make one for me??

I should stop talking