BitterSweet Moment❤

BitterSweet ❤Valentines❤

It’s been a month Yoona has joined Super Junior. In that whole month, she learned many things from her Super Junior oppa. She realized that Yuri disliked her very much since the first day she joined Super Junior.

Meanwhile, Super Junior’s little prince, Lee Donghae, can’t stop thinking about Yoona. His loves for her grow deeper and deeper. He wants to confess his loves towards Yoona by the help of his hyungs.

“Today is the day. 7th February.”Donghae said while holding a bouquet of flower. “Hyung, fighting!!”Kibum said while messed up Donghae’s hair. “Don’t mess my hair! I hate it!!”Donghae moved Kibum’s hand from his hair. “Yoona is waiting for you in there. So, good luck!!”Kibum said while showing him a smile then he walked away from the restaurant. “Donghae, fighting!!”Donghae said to himself and enter the restaurant.

*****

“What’s the matter Hae oppa?”Yoona asked Donghae.  She can smell something fishy when Donghae said he wants to meet her at his favourite restaurant. They can meet in the practice room instead of in the restaurant.

Donghae gived a bouquet of flower to Yoona without saying anything. Only a smile appeared on his face. Yoona take the flower with many questions in her mind.

“Thanks.”Yoona smiled and she smelled the flower. “How did you know that orchid is my favorite flower?”She asked. “Kibum told me.”Donghae answered. “Oh.”Yoona answered. Her heart beats faster and faster when she caught Donghae staring at her. Her face reddened like a tomato >.<

Suddenly, Donghae leaned closer to her face. Yoona’s eyes widen when he did that. Their face only a few inches apart. She can feel his hot breath tickled her nose. She closed her eyes when his lips touched her lips. They kissed passionately. They share their first kissed in the restaurant.

They broke the kiss after a few seconds. Donghae hold her hands and asked her. “I like you Im Yoona. Would you be my girlfriend??”He asked sincerely. “I like you too Lee Donghae.”Yoona said and kissed his nose. “So, you accept me??”Donghae asked with a smile. Yoona nodded her head. Then, Donghae kissed her beautiful forehead. His favourite part.

Without their notice, a pair of eyes are watching them. It’s Yuri. She hates Yoona! Because of her, Donghae didn’t even have time for her. Donghae always be with Yoona, Yoona, Yoona! “I have to destroy her.”She said in an angry tone and leaves the couple.


1 day before Valentine’s Day.

 

From: Fishy

To: Sweetheart <3

 

‘Sweetheart, I have a big surprise for you tomorrow. I hope you will like it. ;)’

 

Yoona giggled after reading the text. She didn’t realize that Yuri had been watching her all this time. “Ready for tomorrow Yoona.”She smirked.


14th February, Valentine’s Day,

 

“Valentine’s Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Donghae screamed as soon as he woke up from his sleep. Eunhyuk, who is sleeping besides him, startled. He kicked Donghae with his leg. “Yah! Don’t scream!! I want to sleep!!”Eunhyuk said and continue to sleep. Donghae ignored him and walked out from their room. He stretched his body.

“Wake up early, I see?”Kibum saw him and walked to him. “I need to meet Yoona~”He sang. “I have a big surprise for her.”He continues. “Yoona loves surprise.”Kibum put his hand in his pocket. “Really? It’s good then~”Donghae said.

*****

Yoona is waiting for Donghae in front of her apartment's building. She wear a beautiful gown above knees. It’s her first time wearing it. She feels uncomfortable at first but she feels comfortable after wearing it for 30 minutes.

“Hey there, IM YOONA.”Yoona heard someone called her. She looked around to see who is calling her and she sees Yuri walking towards her. Yoona can feel her heart beats faster. She scared that Yuri might do something to hurt her.

“Waiting for Donghae oppa?”She asked Yoona. Yoona nodded her head without looking at her. “Don’t believe in him. He's just playing with you. She loves me, not you. Just break up with him.”Yuri said sarcastically. Yoona faced her and said to her, “I don’t believe you.”Yoona glared at her.

Yuri smirked and walked closer to Yoona. “Don’t you know that I am his girlfriend even before you’re entering Super Junior? He have a bet with the other Super Junior member. If he succeed to make you be his girlfriend, he win. If he fail to make you be his girlfriend, then the other SuJu’s member win. Don’t you know that?”Yuri smilled evilly. “I forgot!! He even cursed you before you entering Super Junior! He said you’re really stupid for always wearing a long gown and a jacket only! And, he said that you’re a loser and you should not enter Super Junior because you’re dumb, stupid and a loser!!”Yuri smirked and walked away.

Yoona froze on her place. Her mind goes blank. Her handbag falls down from her hand. She can’t believe in what Yuri has told her just now. Her precious tears dropped down from her beautiful eyes.

“Sweetheart!”She saw him running towards her. She can’t think straightly. She wants to runaway from him that time. She hate him! She hate him for lying at her!

She took her handbag and turned around her body. She closed her eyes and breath deeply. “I should leave him.”She said and began to walk faster to avoid him. “Yoona wait!”She heard he called her name. Yoona didn’t stop from walking and just ignore him. “What’s wrong with you!!?”He touched her shoulder. Yoona stopped from walking. She turned her body to face him.

“I hate you!!”She said with an angry tone. Donghae was shocked seeing her red eyes. “W-what are you talking about Yoona??!?”Donghae asked. “Let’s break up. I hate you.”Yoona said sarcastically. Donghae laughed nervously. “Don’t joking please..”He said. “I’m not joking. I hate you! I hate you for using me! I hate you because you cursed me for always using a long gown and a jacket!!!! I hate you for all the things that you have done!!!”Yoona shouts angrily “What are you talking about Yoona?!!?”Donghae raised his voice a bit. “Yuri told me all of it! You’re actually his boyfriend and now you’re just using me for a bet right?”Yoona glared at him. Donghae can’t speak. His tongue can’t moved at all. His mouth can’t open. His eyes are watery and his tears flow down. “So it’s true..”Yoona said. “Then, I should say goodbye to you. We break up!”Yoona said sarcastically and walked away with a mix feeling, sad and mad at the same time.

“Yuri.. How could she did this to me?”Donghae whispered and the orchids that he had been holding, dropped down from his hand. He can’t believe that Yoona have broken up with him.

****

“Donghae-ah, are you okay??”Eunhyuk asked Donghae when he entered their dorm with his swollen eyes. (Yoona and Yuri lived separately from them because they’re a girl) “Are you crying?”Leeteuk rose up from his seat and hold Donghae’s shoulder. “Hyung, she broke up with me..”Donghae cried again and hugged Leeteuk. Leeteuk's eyes went wide open same with the other member. They’re all shocked with YoonHae’s sudden break up especially Kibum.

“But, how did it happen?”Kibum asked. Leeteuk led Donghae to the couch. “Yuri told her that I am his boyfriend. Then she said that I am using her for a bet that I have with you all and I mocked her for always uses a long gown with a jacket..”Donghae explained.

“Yuri did that? But why???”Ryeowook said with an unbelievable face. “I don’t know..”Donghae answered him and he excused himself to go to his room.

“We should help him.”Kyuhyun said. They all nodded their head and planned something.


“Yoona-ah!!”Kibum called her. “What is it oppa?”Yoona asked with a trembling voice. “Can you meet me now? I am in front of your apartment's building right now.”Kibum said. “Neh oppa.”Yoona said and end up the call.

****

“Why do you want me to meet you oppa?”Yoona said while wiped her tears. Kibum feel sympathy at her. “Let’s take a walk for a while.”Kibum said hold Yoona’s hand. Yoona nodded her head and they walk together.

After a few minutes..

“Yoona you wait here. I want to go to the toilet there. Wait here okay? Don’t run away okay???”Kibum walked to the toilet. Yoona saw a bench and she sit on it.

“I hate her okay!! She has destroy my life!! I hate her!!”She heard someone shouts angrily at the back. She know that voice. It’s Yuri’s voice!!  “But you’ve hurt Donghae!!”Now, she heard a guy voice. She feels interested and began to eavesdropping their conversation. She didn’t dare to looked at them. She afraid that they will caught her for eavesdropping their conversation.

“Didn’t you feel sorry for them? You have lied to Yoona, Yul!! You lied to her about Donghae! How dare you!!!”The guy’s voice become louder and louder. Yoona’s eyes become wide open after hearing the guy’s word. She stood up from her seat and turned her body. She become more shocked after seeing Leeteuk is arguing with Yuri. “Oppa..”Yoona said.

Yuri was shocked seeing Yoona there. Her body began to tremble. Leeteuk smiled. “We’ve succeed Donghae! You will get her back.”Leeteuk whispered.

“You lie to me unnie??”Yoona walked closer to Yuri. Yuri walked backwards. She avoid Yoona’s gaze. “I-I’m sorry Yoona……”She said with a shaking voice. “How dare you unnie..”Yoona’s eyes become wet. “I have to go..”Yuri said and walked away. Yoona, who was shocked with what she heard just now, crying hard in regret.

“I believe in the wrong person oppa. I leave Donghae just because of that stupid lie oppa!!!”Yoona screamed with tears that spilling out from her eyes. Leeteuk wiped her tears with his thumb and said “Go to Donghae’s favourite restaurant now. He is waiting for you there..” Yoona stopped from crying and looked at Leeteuk. Leeteuk signaled her to go and Yoona nodded her head without hesitation.

*****

Yoona arrived at Donghae’s favourite restaurant. She open the door and..

“Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!”She heard a group of people shouts. She looked around. She saw many pictures of her and Donghae. They have taken many pictures eventhough they have coupled for just a week. There are many love balloons hanging on the walls. And in front of her there is a big love signs with ‘Donghae love Yoona’ in it But sadly, she didn’t even saw Donghae there.  She feels regret for breaking up with Donghae in that Valentine’s Day. Her tears dropped down again when she only saw Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun there. There are no signs of Donghae there. But then, all of the lights are switched off. She jumped a little. Then, she heard someone sings her favourite song.

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom

Neoui ttatteuthan geu du soni chagapge, chagapge shikeo isseul ttae
Neoui ganghaetdeon geu maeumi nal karopge sangcheo badasseul ttae
Naega jaba julge anajulge salmyeoshi, geugeoseuro jakeun iroman dwendamyeon johgesseo
Eonjena deo maneun geol haejugo shipeun nae mam neon da mollado dwae

Gaseumi sorichyeo marhae jayuro-un nae yeonghon
Eonjena cheo-eumui imaeum euro neoreul saranghae georeo watdeon shiganboda nameun nari deo manha

Neo gateun saram tto eopsea juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom

Naeui ganan haetdeon maeumi nunbushige jeomjeom byeonhaegal ttae
Jakeun yokshimdeuri deoneun neomchiji anhge nae mameui geureut keojyeogalttae
Argo isseo geu modeun iyuneun bunmyeonghi nega isseo ju-eotdaneun geot geu, geot ttak hana ppun
Eonjena gamsahae naega neo mankeum geuri jalhal su iggenni yeah

Gaseumi sorichyeo marhae jayuro-un nae yeonghon
Eonjena cheo-eumui imaeum euro neoreul saranghae georeo watdeon shiganboda nameun nari deo manha

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom

Itjanha jogeum aju jogeum na sujupjiman neon molla sokeun taeyangboda tteugeoweo nae mam jom arajweo
TV show-e na oneun girl deureun mudae-eseo bichi nandedo neon eonjena nunbushyeo (naega michyeo michyeo baby)
Saranghandan neoui mare sesangeuk da gajin nan You & I, look so fine neo gateun saram isseulkka
Saranghae oh, negeneun ojik neoppun iran geol babo gateun na-egeneun jeonburaneungeol arajweo

Gateun gireul georeo wasseo urin seoro dalpagago itjanha nolla-ul ppuniya goma-ul ppuniya saranghal ppuniya

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom
Neo gateun saram tto eobseo

 

 

I love you, Yoona, with all my heart..”The guy said. Then, the lights switched on again, revealing the guy that she loves the most Lee Donghae.

Yoona closed with her hands. Now, Donghae is standing in front of her. “Happy Valentine’s Day. Sweetheart..”Donghae gives a smile. Yoona smiled at him with tears dropped down. “Happy Valentine’s Day to you too Fishy..”Yoona replied. Donghae wiped her tears and kissed her lips. Yoona closed her eyes. The Super Junior members give them a loud applause. They broke the kiss after a few seconds. They stared into each other’s eyes.

“I’m sorry oppa. I’m sorry for leaving you. I thought you’re just using me.”Yoona said. “It’s okay Sweetheart.”Donghae kissed her forehead.

“We’re sorry Yoona!! We’re the one who mocking you for always used a long gown with a jacket! We’re really sorry!!!”All of the Super Junior member apologized.“Apology accepted!!”Yoona smiled. “Yea!!!”Super Junior members screamed happily.

Then, Donghae hugged her. She hugged him back. “This is the best Valentine’s Day ever..”They both said and they kissed on the lips, AGAIN!

 

The End~


My grammar is worse than I thought -_-.

Anyway, don't forget to leave comment and please subscribe! Please show your love to me <3