New Member✦

BitterSweet ❤Valentines❤

No One’s POV

 

“1, 2, 3, 4 and 1, 2, 3 and 4 okay good!” Super Junior member especially their main dancer, Eunhyuk and Donghae clapped their hands after seeing Yuri’s awesome dance.

“Your dance was awesome Yuri! You’re lucky to be Super Junior’s 14th member!”Super Junior praised her non stop. “Kamsahabnida oppa.”Yuri bowed to them. She smiles shyly when Donghae gives her a thumbs up.

“Let’s take a break for a while!!”Their choreographer said half shouting.“Okay!!”All of them said together. They sit on the cold floor. Some of them are lying on the cold floor. “Heechul hyung and Han Geng hyung are going to China this evening! They left us!! I want to go there with them too!!”Kyuhyun whined like a baby. Eunhyuk who is busy drinking his water, chocked out afther he thought of something.

“Hyung! I heard that we will have a new member and the new member is a girl. Is it true?”Eunhyuk asked their choreographer. “Yes. It’s true. ”Their choreographer replied him.

“And I heard that she is an innocent girl who always uses a long gown with a jacket!!”Leeteuk cursed and the room was filled with laughter but, Donghae just smiled while Kibum ignored them.

“Really? Then, she should not join us!! We’re a y, hip hop group but she? She is just a countryside girl who doesn’t know how people live in city.”Yuri mocked while rolled her eyes.

“I agree! Why the hell she should join us if she’s always use that long gown! If a girl wants to dance, they should wear pants or short skirt.”Ryeowook continued.

“Stop cursing her.”Kibum who didn’t laugh with them earlier suddenly warned them.

Super Junior member (except Donghae) and Yuri didn’t care about him and just continue to talk bad about the girl. They enjoyed cursing her very much without knowing who she is.

“Yesterday, I saw she talked with our manager you know.”Kangin said. “She is wearing a long gown with a jacket right?”Shindong mocked then he received a high five from Eunhyuk, Yesung and Yuri. “Bingo!!”Kangin said and laughed sarcastically.

“Guys, stop!!”Kibum can’t stand hearing they curse people that they even don’t know. “I know you’re all older than me but can you guys please stop cursing her like that?”Kibum stood up and walked out from the room with his face full of anger.

“I think Kibum is right.”Kyuhyun said then he let out a big sighed. “Yah Maknae! You also laughed with us just now but, you’re now on Kibum’s side??”Sungmin disagree with him. “I know but, we can’t curse her like that. We didn’t even know her.”Kyuhyun said hoping they would agree with him but, he receive a glare from them.

“It’s her own fault for always wearing the same thing, a long gown and a jacket!!!”Yuri said in a sarcastic tone.

“I agree with Kyuhyun and Kibum.”Donghae said with a smile.

All of them were shocked with Donghae’s statement. They didn’t believe that Donghae are taking Kibum and Kyuhyun’s side. Before, he always taking Eunhyuk and Yuri but today, he’s different.

“Me too, I agree with Kyuhyun.”Siwon’s taking Kyuhyun’s side.

“Only the 4 of you disagree with us!!”Yesung said.

“You guys stop!!”Their choreographer shouts angrily at them. They all stop from quarreling and lowered their head down. “The new girl already arrives, so get ready to meet her.”The choreographer said strictly and walked out from the room to welcome the new girl.

“Yuri, you go and follow hyung. Text me if the girl is wearing the same thing, a long gown and a jacket, okay?”Leeteuk command her. Yuri nodded her head and followed their choreographer.

 

A few minutes later, Leeteuk received a text message from Yuri.

 

From: Yuri

To: Leeteuk

 

‘Oppa, she is wearing a long gown with her jacket!!! :D

 

“Woah, that girl is really annoying!! Can she dance with that long gown?”Eunhyuk sounded mad after reading the text message. “Really, really, really annoying!!!!!”Ryeowook and Sungmin support him

Then, they heard footsteps walking to their room. They began to keep quiet. They all know that the footsteps are belonging to their choreographer and the new girl. The door flung open and their choreographer entered.

“I would like to introduce her, the new girl that will be your new member. Come in.”Their choreographer said and a girl with a long gown and a jacket entered the room. As soon as the girl entered the room, their jaw dropped. The girl that in front of them was so beautiful!!!!! Their eyes didn’t even blink for a second.

“Annyeong haseyo. My name is Im Yoona. Nice to meet you all.”The girl named Yoona bowed politely at them.

“Y-you’re the new girl??”The group that talked bad about her just now can’t believe their eyes own eyes. They regret what they did earlier. Talk bad about her.

 “I hope you will teach me a few dances that I do not know.”She smiled shyly.

“Welcome to our group Yoona. I am Lee Eunhyuk! I’m the main dancer here along with Donghae so if you want to learn more, learn with us. We can teach you!”He smilled like an idiot. “Chincha? Thank you!!”Yoona smiled widely while jumped up and down like a kid.

Donghae’s heart beat faster and faster when he hears her angelic voice and saw her angelic smile. He hold his heart and asked himself.

 

“What is this feeling??”

 

“She’s cute.”Donghae mumbled. Yoona can hear it clearly because Donghae just seated a few steps away from her. She blushed when she heard it.

“So, do you know Super Junior?”Kyuhyun asked. Yoona nodded her face in excitement.“Of course I know! They debuted with a song called ‘Twins’, right? I’m their biggest fans!”She said. She can’t hide her excitement.

“So, who is your favourite member??”Leeteuk asked. Now, he is smiling at her. Yoona bit her lower lips and pointed to someone. “My favourite member is Donghae oppa.”She closed her face with her hands to hide her blushing face.

“Boo~”All the members boo at Donghae. Donghae can’t believe that Yoona choose him as her most favourite member. He stood up from his seat and he walked towards Yoona.

“Thanks.” He pinched her cheek and hug her. Yoona was shocked with his sudden action. She froze on her place and didn’t dare to move. She doesn’t want to release the hug same as Donghae. He want to hug her longer even though this is the first time he saw her.

“Hmm!!!!”The members at the back cleared their throats. Yoona and Donghae released the hug. Donghae stared at her eyes. He realized that she is his ideal type. She has a beautiful pair of eyes, she has a nice forehead and she has a long hair. Everything is perfect about her. He can’t describe the feeling that he has now.

“Oh Yuri!”Kangin said as soon as Yuri entered the room. She shot a death glare to Yoona. Her eyes full of anger when she saw Yoona and Donghae hugged each other just now. She was about to enter the room but when she saw Yoona and Donghae hugging, she hide behind the door watched them. Yoona lowered her head when she received a death glare from Yuri.

“Can you dance? Please show it to us.”Yuri said coldly. “Oh! How can you dance with that gown? OMG!!” She said sarcastically.

“You’re right. I can’t dance with this gown!”Yoona hit her head. “How can I forget to bring a tracksuit just now.”She pouted. All of Super Junior members mumbled ‘Cute’ after seeing her pouted.

“I heard that you loves to wear a long gown and a jacket, is it true??”Kangin asked. “Yes it’s true.”Yoona nodded her head. “I started to wear it when Kibum oppa buy me a long gown and a jacket for me to wear on his birthday party.”She added.

“Kibum oppa? Who is he?”Donghae asked. “Is he our bandmate???”Siwon asked. Yoona only nodded her head. “He is my cousin.”She said. All Super Junior members and Yuri’s jaw dropped after hearing it. “So that’s the reason he mad at us when we cursed Yoona..”Leeteuk whispered.

*****

Kibum sighed in relief after Leeteuk said to him earlier that they all have accepted Yoona. He was told by Yoona’s mom to take care of her when she already arrived in Seoul and be Super Junior’s member.

“Why are you sitting here alone?”Someone approached him from the back. He turned his head and he saw Donghae smiled at him. Donghae took a seat besides him. “Why don’t you meet your beautiful cousin, Im Yoona. I know she’s waiting for you.”Donghae said while looking at him. “Later..”Kibum answered simply. “I hugged her just now you know.”Donghae said while rested his head on the head of the bench. Kibum was surprised after hearing it.

“What do you mean?”He asked. “Relax, man. I hugged her because I thanked her for choosing me as her favourite SuJu member.”Donghae said. “She’s beautiful right?”Kibum throw a stone onto the river. “She is my type. Pretty pair of eyes, beautiful forehead, long hair. She matched all of it.” Donghae replied. “So, love at first sight I see?”Kibum chuckled.  “My heart beats faster and faster after seeing her beautiful smile.”

“I guess, you have fallen for her.”Kibum smiled. “Love at first sight.”Donghae said. “I realized that I have fallen for her when I hugged her earlier.” “Then kissed her. You didn't received your first kiss right? Kiss her lips tomorrow!”Kibum joked. “Yah! Are you dumb? This is our first meeting !! How can I kiss her lips after knowing her for only 1 day.”Donghae smacked Kibum’s head. Kibum rubbed his head. “How can you said that this is your first meeting with her?She meets you everyday you know! She always stared at your picture, she always watched your video, your funny moment with Eunhyuk! She even kept your picture in her phone!! She loves you since we’re debut! You're the one who meet her for the first time! Not her!”Kibum pushed Donghae’s head.

“Then, should I confess my loves to her next month??”"Donghae asked the clever Kibum. "Next month is February right? Valentine’s Day will be at 14th February! Why don't you confess your love to her 1 week before Valentine’s Day. It will be great though.”Kibum said. “Woah, you’re genius hyung!! I think you’re right. 1 week before Valentine’s Day will be great!!”Donghae smiled non stop now. “Thanks hyung!!”Donghae said. “It’s nothing.”Kibum replied.


Chapter 1 complete!