First day of School

Will love knock me down again ?

 

It’s a new start of a year and I’m back in Korea and I have transferred to VIP High school and I’m happy to be in the same school and it’s was so lucky that I was in the same class as my best friends, 2NE1!

As I was heading to my classroom, just then somebody bumped into me and I fell onto the ground. “Ouch … “ I whined. “ Watch where you are going! “ I heard a guy voice and looked up. I picked up papers on the floor that fell out from my file and got myself stand up. “ Ain’t you going to apologize ? “ the guy said who is still standing infront of me. “ whaaattt …? He the one who bumped into me yet I have to apologize? “ I thought to myself. “ Mianhae for bumping into you” I apologized because I doesn’t want anyone hate me since it’s was my first day of school here. “ that’s better” He said and walked off. ‘ What? He bumped into me yet he can act so arrogant. ‘

I quickly ran to my class as I’m afraid I will be late for class and it would be bad because it’s my first day in school. “ phew, luckily I wasn’t late! “ As the moment I saw Chaerin unnie, I ran up to her and hugged her. “ UNNIE! I MISS YOU!” Hugging her still, Bom unnie joined the hug so as Minzy. We was so happy to see each other for a long time. “ Unnie, how have you been? I miss you so much! “ Chaerin Unnie said, “ I’m fine, I miss you so much glad that we are in the same class now” I said smiling at her . Just then Dara unnie got back from the washroom, she hugged me from the back and gave me a little shocked. “ UNNIE YOU ARE BACK!! “ Dara said. It’s have been a long time since I saw her yet she still the same, cute & hyper!  “ Yeah, I miss you guys so much!

We got ourself seated as the teacher walked in the classroom,

Alright class, welcome back to school. It’s a new start of the year.” Teacher, Miss Lee said. “ And guys.. “ Miss Lee continued her talk, “ We got students that transferred into our class this year, let’s welcome them “ As everybody clapped, five guys entered the classroom. Some girls in my class was so happy and excited. I was curious why so I asked Chaerin who are they. “ Oh, they are very popular in this school and they called themselves BIGBANG.” Chaerin said as I nodded.

“ Annyohaseyo I’m Taeyang “

“ Annyohaseyo I’m Seungri “

“ Annyohaseyo I’m Seunghyun, Call me TOP “

“ Annyohaseyo, I’m Seungri “

“ Annyohaseyo I’m Kwon Jiyong “  

Just then the last guy who intro himself seem very familiar to me. “ Oh! He was the guy who bumped into me today and acted so arrogant”

“ Aish, so his name is Jiyong? “ I whispered to myself and didn’t know Chaerin heard it. “ You know him? “ “ Yeah… He bumped into me this morning and he can acted so arrogant! And he even asked me to apologize to him! “

Chaerin laughed, “ Really?” “ Yeah unnie! He is not even a gentlemen! “ I said . “ But do you know there’s a lot girls falling in love with him “ Chaerin said while laughing, “ Oh ~ They must be blind then “ I said, Chaerin unnie continue laughing at me. “ Properly you might be one of the girl falling in love with him too “ Chaerin unnie said while teasing me. “ No unnie! “ “ look you are blushing! “ Chaerin continued , “ NO!! “ “ Alright alright, I’m just kidding and I know you ain’t going to fall in love to someone so easily.  “ Chaerin said. “ Yeah unnie, you know me “ I said smiling.

The belled ring, it’s was our break. I was at the Café with 2NE1 girls chatting happily since I have a lot to catch up with them. We were laughing and chatting happily while enjoying our lunch. Bom was busy munching her corn . “ Minzy ah ~~!” Seungri said as bigbang joined us  , “ Ya oppa! It’s have been a long time since I saw you! How are you? “ Minzy said. Minzy and Seungri are close to each other since they used to be dancemates in the past. “ Ya! I miss dancing with you, we should dance soon” Seungri said, “ Sure! “ Minzy said.

“ Ohhh ~~ Are you the new student in this school ? “ Daesung said, “ Neh, Annyohaseyo Minhee imida. “ I said and bowed to them. “ “ Cool ~ we should hang out more, don’t we? “ Seungri said, smiling cheeky. I Smiled back, “ Yeah and we are in the same class” Taeyang said. “ Yeah man! “ TOP said. Jiyong didn’t speak a word, well I guess that because he is arrogant.

My first day of school was not bad as I get to know BIGBANG. They are friendly! Except for Jiyong…