Whatever happens on the way

Whatever happens on the way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were finally homebound; the members of Super Junior M smiled as they made their way to the airport, all feeling tired and spent after three days of activities and fan meet in Thailand; time passed by so fast that they were also surprised it was already time to leave. Despite that they would never forget what happened during their stay, and would treasure it for the rest of their lives.

 

They waved at the fans with happy looks on their faces, only momentarily feeling sad because they knew it won’t be the last time they would came back, but still bowing in appreciation before they were ushered to the boarding area, and soon enough were settling themselves inside the plane, ready to take off.

 

Donghae still felt a little hyper, he definitely enjoyed their stay in Thailand…it was work but it was also a vacation to him. He smiled, still feeling so giddy he almost couldn’t keep still. The excitement from their whole day of schedules hadn’t quite worn off yet and was making him look like a kid high on adrenaline. He looked around but the others all seemed to be relaxing on their seats already. Hyukjae, who was his seatmate for the ride back, looked as if he’s already sleeping, his headphones placed on and his shades over his eyes. He stared at the man for a bit, wondering if he should wake him up but in the end deciding against it, Hyukjae was probably tired from the whole day. He was tired himself but he didn’t want to sleep just yet… he probably shouldn’t have eaten those chocolate bars complimentary from their hotel. Now he was probably going to be awake for the whole flight.

 

He stares out the window as the plane takes off, making a soft “oh” noise in amazement and was for a while quite content with just looking at the clouds and the sky, but after a while he grew bored. He looked around, wondering what he could do to pass time and craning from his seat and was about to take a picture of Sungmin and Kyuhyun sleeping together when he was disrupted.

 

“Hae, what are you doing?” Hyukjae asked from beside him “Why aren’t you resting?”

 

He shrugged. “I’m not sleepy” he answered but correcting his sitting position at once “Sorry, did I wake you up?”

 

Hyukjae hummed “If you wanted company why didn’t you wake me up?”

 

“I didn’t want to disturb your sleep” he stared at him. He knew it sounded a bit weird, because normally he would probably disregard everything and just jump on Hyuk and wake him up to play, and he would have, but somewhere along those ideas he ended up staring at the monkey’s sleeping face and decided to just let him sleep, smiling at the peaceful look on him.

 

Hyukjae looked at him incredulous, but realized Donghae was serious and ended up smiling, leaning over and patting the other’s hair. “You did huh? That was sweet of you Hae” he said softly, making the fishy boy beam. While he was always the most romantic of the members, he was also childish and a bit demanding at times, but Hyukjae was fond of him all the same, he liked Donghae the way he is, and loved him more when he does things that surprises him, just like now.

 

“really?”

 

“yup!” he nodded, ruffling Donghae’s hair (“Yah! Stop that! You’re treating me like a kid again!” “Sorry couldn’t help it, you’re just too adorable!” “Are you sure you’re complimenting me and not Sungmin hyung?” “Is that jealousy I hear, Lee Donghae?” “No,…yes”) and moving closer to give him a peck. “We have a long flight ahead of us, why don’t you try and sleep too?”

 

Donghae looked like he was thinking about the offer. “Fine” he finally decided, moving so that he was comfortable in his seat. Hyukjae grinned as he closed his eyes and relaxe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter