Naughty Eunhyuk kekeke^_^

Are we really destined for each other???

 

“really? You accept that mission?”

“neh, I’ll also miss you if I do to that mission. Anyway………..jagiya we’re will you take me?”

“Well, I’m going to visit my parents. They also want to meet you again.”

“really? Why didn’t you tell me? How are they?”

“they’re alright. Sorry if I didn’t able to tell you.”

“it’s alright, I also want to see them.”

They arrive at Eunhyuk’s parents and they really like to see their future daughter-in-law.

“Aigoo, it’s good to see you again Hyoyeon-ah. Is my son taking care of you?”

“Neh, auntie. He make sure that everything will be alright before he let me sleep. I’m alright, still a ZAF officer.”

“aren’t you tired of it my dear? When you 2 got married do you still need to do those things?”

“yes but there’s a limitation now or I’ll be assign in the easiest department so that Hyuk Jae won’t worry about me.”

“yeah right. Umma I’ll just take her to my favorite place or my so called hideout.”

“ok be careful. Comeback before sunset, we’ll have dinner together.”

“araso, come on now jagiya.”

Eunhyuk bring her to his so called hideout and it’s already the 2nd time that he bring her to his favorite place. The 1st time was when he introduce her to his family.

“Jagiya, I really like your hideout. It’s relaxing here. I wish I also have a hideout at our military base just like this one.”

“you also have a hide out. You have your personal dance studio where in you can dance all the time when you’re mad or something. The military base is also near the seashore and you’re always there when you’re sad.”

“neh, I also remember when you grab me when I’m about to drown myself because of what my father did to me.”

He hugged her from the back and her rest his chin on her shoulder.

“Jagiya, past is past and because of that I am able to know you more. Just forget all those bad things that you encounter. Once we get married everything will change and I’m glad that I’ve been part of your life.”

“araso, thank you jagiya, because of you I have changed a lot and I realize my true self. I’m also glad that you’ve become a very important person in my life.”

“Aigoo, stop being dramatic, you might cry again. I don’t want to see you cry remember?”

“but I cry because of happiness not because I was hurt.”

“Araso, just don’t cry. Let’s just stay here for a while. I always want to be with you alone but because of my idiot brothers I can’t they always suspect me of something. Now this is my chance to spend time with you alone.”

“ok, I also want to spend some time with you alone. This is the safeties’ place where we can spend some time together alone. We both know that we avoid issues because it might ruin your image and your fan girls might kill me when they knew that I’m your soon to be wife.”

“yeah right. Let’s just stay here.”

Eunhyuk was still hugging her and begin to cuddle her, then something enter his mind.

“Jagiya when we got married, how many kids would you like?”

“hmm…… I just want to have 2 kids.”

“what? 2 kids?.......... But I want to build a football team”

Hyoyeon eyes widen after she heard what Eunhyuk had said and she faced him.

“Yah are you going to make me suffer? Do you know how hard it is to give birth?”

“yeah I know I’m just kidding. I won’t let you suffer ok. Come give me a kiss.”

“No.”

“waeyo?”

“because I don’t want to. Football team huh?”

“Yah I’m just kidding. Please give me a kiss.”

“fine…………close your eyes first.”

Eunhyuk close his eyes and lean closer to her. When their lips are almost close to each other, Hyoyeon block his face and begin to run away.

“Yah Kim Hyoyeon comeback here.”

He run towards her and they keep on running like kids. He catch her from behind then suddenly they land on the grass. Hyoyeon was on top on him.

“Yah do you know what will happen to you when you mess out with the dancing machine of Super Junior?”

“like I care. What will happen to me huh?”

“you’ll get this.”

He kissed her fully on her lips and she kissed him back. They were still kissing but after a while Eunhyuk pulled back from the kiss to catch some air.

“That’s what you get.”

“why did you stop? I thought it was my punishment for messing out with the dancing machine.”

“mianhae I run out of breath and yes that’s your punishment.”

He caress her face and look deeply into her eyes.

“why are you looking at me that way?”

“nothing, you’re really beautiful Hyoyeon and I’m not kidding.”

“so you’re going to marry me because of my looks?”

“of course not. I’m going to marry you because of who you are. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

They kissed again and suddenly Hyoyeon pulled from the kiss.

“Yah why did you stop?”

“Lee Hyuk Jae your mom told us to be back before sunset, so let’s go now.”

“Aigoo, I don’t want to go yet. We’re having our moment here. Let’s just stay for a moment, after this day, we’ll be busy again and next you’ll be on your mission.”

“Jagiya we will still have a moment together when we both have free time. Your parents will also be worried.”

“Aigoo just let them. You’ll be my wife soon so let’s just stay here.”

“I thought were here to visit my soon to be in laws.”

“we visited them already. And this is our moment they mustn’t ruin it.”

“Aish stubborn monkey, come on now.”

She was about to stand but he pulled her again.

“give me a kiss first.”

“what? We’re kissing the whole time already.”

“but I want another one and if you don’t give me another kiss I’ll just stay here.”

“ok……………I’ll tell auntie that you’re being ert again.”

She stood up and begin to walk. Eunhyuk just followed her and he wrap his arm on her shoulder.

“I thought you’ll just stay here.”

“I don’t want my future wife to walk alone here. But you owe me a kiss, come on let’s go.”