chapter 9

Are we really destined for each other???

 

“Brigadier General Kim Hyoyeon, Colonel Jung Jessica are you ready for your mission?”

“Yes sir. We’re ready for it.”

“good, we’ll leave in 1 hour. You’re dismissed.”

Jessica and Hyoyeon leave the conference room after the chairman dismissed them.

“Sica unnie do you feel something bad about this mission?”

“Aniyo, why did you ask?”

“nothing. I just feel that something will happen.”

“just be positive BG.”

“aigoo unnie you don’t have to call me that. You’re older than me.”

“But your rank is higher than mine so I must call you that way.”

“no need to call me that……………besides you’ll be my cousin in-law soon.”

“what?”

“oh, nothing. You go first to Jaejoong-oppa. I know he is waiting for you. See you later.”

Hyoyeon went to her office and she receives a phone call.

“Jagiya, why did you call? Aren’t you busy?”

“well it’s our break time and I know you’ll be in your mission later. I just want to wish you good luck and be careful. You still need to marry me next year.”

“araso, we’ll leave in an hour and after this call we won’t be able to talk because were on board.”

“I know that’s why I already call you.”

“yeah, but………..”

“But what?”

“I really had a bad feeling about this and I don’t know why.”

“be positive jagiya. Don’t think about it. Everything will be alright, Sarangheyo.”

“Nado Saranghe.”

Someone knock and it was her secretary.

“BG department head Kim Jaejoong told us to tell you that you were about to leave. You need to board the plane now.”

“araso, I’ll be there………..Jagiya I need to go now, bye.”

“bye take care.”

She hung up the phone and she immediately go to board the plane.

“Hyoyeon, Jessica Good luck on your mission.”

“Thank you sir we won’t fail your expectation.”

“Aigoo Hyoyeon stop calling me that. I’m your cousin remember.”

“Araso, Jaejoong-oppa………..yah what are you doing, give a kiss to your girlfriend first.”

Jessica blush a little and look away. Jaejoong wrap his hand on her shoulder and speak to Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon-ah, I already gave her a while ago.”

“But I want to see it.”

“Aish stop being childish. You need to go now, the president is waiting………by Sica.”

“bye oppa.” Jaejoong gave her a kiss on her cheek before they board the plane.

The 2 board the plane and ready for takeoff. After the takeoff Taecyon go near Jaejoong.

“Jae, are you sure they’ll be alright? I have a bad feeling about it.”

“I’m not so sure. I feel that I made a wrong decision this time after they board the plane. *sigh* I just hope they’ll be alright.”

“I hope so, come on now back to work.”

While Hyoyeon and Jessica were on board together with the president, They were suspicious of the action of one of the PSG so they observe him carefully. When they observe nothing they just don’t mind it but Hyoyeon’s instinct didn’t fade.

There’re in the middle of their trip going back to their country when everyone heard a gunshot. Jessica and Hyoyeon immediately guard the president. Hyoyeon let Jessica snd the other military forces to guard the president. She immediately went to the cockpit and she told the pilot’s to on the tracking device secretly and lock the door, Hyoyeon tried to shoot the hijackers and she manage to shoot one but some of them has a bullet proof vest.

When she was run out of bullet the hijackers capture her and put her into a room were all the passengers on board was locked.

Jessica told the president to enter the escape pod but he refuse so they can’t do anything now.

The military army was defeated because the weapons that they use were there possession. The plane was about to have an emergency landing but they killed the pilots and they’re were the one who control the plane.

Everyone was now lock in one room and the plane and they will kill one person every 30 minutes.

Hyoyeon and Jessica are tough but deep inside they’re trembling. Hours had past and they already killed 3 person. Now they contact the vice president and tell the whole world that they hijack the president’s plane.