The AWESOME fight scene 2/3

B.A.P One Shot Continuation (My Version) 3/3

(The Day of the Rescue)

“Zelo, please be safe,” Nini said as she was hugging him like there was no tomorrow.

“I will, Nini, don’t worry,” Zelo said, uttering the words against her shoulder.

“I know, but I have a feeling something is going to happen and my feelings have never been wrong...” Nini said as tears fell down her face.

“Baby, look at me,” Zelo said as he lifted her face up and leaned down, kissing away the tears.

“I promise you, as long as we finish this, we will stop and never do this ever again, and you and I will go far away and start a family of our own,” Zelo said, making Nini blush.

“Who said I wanted to start a family with you? Plus, I don’t even belong to you,” Nini said.

“Aw, you don’t want to have little Zelo’s and Nini’s running around calling us umma and appa?” Zelo said lifting up a box revealing a huge diamond ring.

“Nini, I may not know all about you but I know that I love you with all my heart and I know you feel the same way, so would you like to become my wife?” Zelo said, bending down on one knee, leaving Nini speechless and left with only nodding.

(Later that day)

“Guys, it's time for you all to get going,” Nini said looking at all 5 guys, ready to go.

“Nini, watch the shack for us,” Jongup said.

“Of course I will,” Nini said, ruffling his hair.

“Now you guys be safe, okay?” Nini said, as she walked the boys out, her motherly instincts kicking in.

“Especially you Zelo, I would die if I found out something happened to you,” Nini said making Zelo kiss her passionately.

“Don’t do a silly thing. Promise me if anything happens, you will not seek revenge and find someone else,” Zelo said.

“That's a promise I won’t be able to keep, Zelo,” Nini said with tears.

“If you won’t promise me, I will never forgive you,” Zelo said and Nini nodded

“Love you, Nini,” Zelo said.

“Love you, too, Zelo,” Nini said, not knowing if it was the last time she was going to see Zelo and the boys.

(Fight Scene)

As Nini, Titi, Jazz, Kim, Mar, and Soo walked down the stairs of the place the boys were heading, they saw what they shall never forget. There lay 6 bodies of their loves, soulless, breathless, and lifeless covered in blood.

And that was the day that no one kept their promises and all 6 commit suicide next to their loved ones, hoping to meet again in another life.