The beginning 1/3

B.A.P One Shot Continuation (My Version) 3/3

           After the boys found out that YoungJae was kidnapped, they became quieter and not as cheerful as before. But the one person that was the quietest, was Nini, Zelo's girlfriend. 

          “Baby, what's the matter?  You're even quieter than Yongguk hyung,” Zelo asked, worried as he hugged Nini from behind while she looked out the balcony.

          “I don’t know. Something just doesn’t seem right. YoungJae isn’t that stupid. He couldn't have been kidnapped this easily...” Nini said.

          “Nini, stop overthinking, you'll just get stressed.” Zelo said. 

          “Seeing you guys this stressed also makes me overthink. I say you're part of the blame.” Nini said as she turned around and embraced him tightly.

          “I know, baby, I’m sorry it's cause hyung's been stressing over the money issue…” Zelo complained.

          "But I told you I could get you all the money you needed!" Nini interrupted. 

          “But that’s the point. I don’t want you to be troubled because of us.” Zelo said as he walked over to the bed and sat down with his face in his palms. Nini sighed and walked over, and turned him so their eyes met. 

          “You're my one love. Trust me, it's not a bother.” Nini whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

          “Still, I don’t want you to do anything that will risk your life,” Zelo said.

          “Oh, and risking your life isn't that big of a deal?" Nini asked with annoyance in her voice. 

          “My life isn't as important as yours. What if you lost it?" Zelo frowned.

          “How do you think I'd feel if you lost your life instead!?” Nini shot back. 

           "Zelo, let's not argue about this, please. Fine, I'll stop here, but I don’t care what you say, whatever happens to you or the boys I’m going to take my revenge on whoever did it,” Nini said.

          “Aw, and just how is my innocent, sweet, petite little girlfriend going to do that?” Zelo asked in a cute voice while pinching her cheeks.

          “I don’t know, but all I know is this sweet and innocent girlfriend knows how to make you feel better.” Nini giggled and smirked.

          “Try me, love.” Zelo said as his lips captured Nini's in a warm kiss. However, the kiss was then turned into a fight between who was going to dominate, normally Zelo would be the one that wins but Nini this time was persistent and Zelo let her do as she pleased.

(Let’s skip the part sorry guys I been rusty in this subject so I shall past)

           Nini panted as she collapsed onto Zelo.

          “Noona, that is going to be a night I won't ever forget.” Zelo said as he snuggled tightly into her.

          “Yah, don’t call me noona it reminds me that I am older than you! And don't think this is a one night stand. There will be plenty of times this will happen.” Nini winked. “So let's just sleep. You guys are going to be busy tomorrow. Aren't you guys gonna look around for some spots tomorrow?” Nini asked.

          “Yah, Yongguk hyung and I have to go stake out some places, Himchan hyung is working on the van, and Daehyun and Jonguppie hyung are going to go get some guns.” Zelo said.

          “Yep. Big day tomorrow, so go to sleep babe.” Nini said and she lightly pecked Zelo on the lips.

           Zelo soon dozed off, leaving Nini laying in his arms. ‘If only you knew more about me, but I can't put your life or the boys at more risk than you idiots already are.Nini thought before falling into her slumber.

 

(Next Day)

             “Damn! How the hell am I supposed to get a quality engine in such short notice?” Himchan mumbled, frustrated at the current situation.

             “Himchan oppa, are you here?” Nini asked as she entered the shack.

             “Yeah, what did you need, Nini?” Himchan asked.

            “Oh nothing, I just came in to see if you need any help... Wow, that engine is old.” Nini said as she peeked under the van hood.

             “I know and I don’t know how and where am I going to find cheap high quality engines” Himchan complained

            “Well I don’t know where to find a cheap quality engine, but I know where to find 2 ‘545 ford r engine’ for $5,000 both.” Nini said proudly.

            “You mean the steel crank, 6.700” H beam rods, JE pistons, a custom roller cam designed for big time, low-end torque, a set of nicely ported Edelbrock SCJ heads, topped off with a set of polished 48 IDA Webers ‘545 ford r engine?” Himchan asked her in awe.

           “Yep! That’s the one.” Nini smiled.

          “Where the heck would you get those, and 2 for that matter, for $5,000 both?” Himchan questioned.

           “I have my ways, but promise me that no one will know about this, okay?” Nini said and she held up her pinky.

           “Promise! Just as long as you don’t get in trouble or Zelo will kill me; you know he might be the maknae, but have you seen the size of that guy?” Himchan chuckled.

           “Ha, well trust me I know, but nothing compares to the size of his Little Friend.” Nini laughed.

           “Size of his Little…oh... ew Nini! I didn’t need to know that about my brother!” Himchan said making Nini laugh harder.

           “I was just joking! Sh! Take a joke man! Well if you excuse me, I have to make a phone call.” Nini said, walking out to make a phone call to the supplier.

 

 

          “Daehyun! Jongup! Need some help getting some guns? 'Cause I know someone that has some.” Nini sang as she entered the room.

          “Oh my god, yes! Help us please! Or Yongguk hyung will kill us!” Daehyun shouted as the two sprinted towards her.

          "Alrighty then, here's the location, I’ll let them know that you guys need some.” Nini said as she handed Jongup a card. “Oh, and one more thing before I forget, promise no one should know about this but the three of us alright?” Nini asked and she held up her pinky.

         “We promise!” they both said as they pulled Nini into a tight embrace.

         “But how did you know these guys?” Daehyun asked curiously as he examined the card.

         “I have my ways.” and she left to make yet another phone call.

 

 

         “Nini, would you come in here for a bit?” YongGuk asked from his room.

         “Yeah, hold on a sec." Nini replied.

         "Look, I know you have the hookup to the next delivery truck." YongGuk began.

         "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." Nini responded.

         "You might be able to lie to Zelo, but not me. Don't you rememeber who saved you before?”

         “No wonder you're the leader," Nini smirked," but don't you understand how much danger you're putting yourself through?"

         “Don't you understand how mcuh danger you're putting yourself through?” YongGuk snapped.

         “I know how to work things, oppa, and I know what I am doing,” Nini said.

“I know, Nini, but I need help with this. I need to know about the next clean delivery truck. I don’t want this to get any messier then it already is,” YongGuk said.

“I know oppa and I've been here for you guys since the beginning and I will always will be here, but there is something you should know...” Nini said.

“Go for it; I am all ears,” YongGuk said.

“There is something wrong about the 'YoungJae-being-kidnapped' situation,” Nini said.

“I know, I have a feeling something is weird about this. The day he was kidnapped, I saw him doing something to my jacket, but when I checked it, I found nothing,” YongGuk said.

“Hmm that’s strange, can I borrow your jacket?” Nini said curiously.

“Yeah here,” YongGuk said, handing Nini the jacket.

“Oh, btw, this is the next clean delivery truck, there are only 2 cops, so it should be quick and easy,” Nini said giving him the paper.

“Thanks Nini,” YongGuk said.

“If you weren’t Zelo’s girl, I would never let you out of my sight,” YongGuk said with a smile.

“Hahaha, well, sorry oppa, but my heart beats for Zelo only,” Nini said giving him a hug.

“I know but I don’t mind having you as a little sister,” YongGuk said.

“Hahaha I know, I'm awesome like that. One more thing, I know this awesome girl, her name is Titi, and I think she would be perfect for you,” Nini said in a joking matter making YongGuk laugh.

“Hahaha, don’t tease me now,” YongGuk said.

“I'm not, but after we are done with this, I promise I'll introduce you to her,” Nini said with a quick wink.

“Deal,” YongGuk stated, holding his hand out.

 

(The Day of the Robbing)

“Nini, it was a success!” Zelo said running into the living room with the others seeing Nini on the computer.

“I knew it would be a success, you guys are badass!” Nini said running toward Zelo, hugging him.

“I know we are, so what you up to?” YongGuk asked, walking over to the computer to see what Nini was doing.

“I was watching YoungJae's ransom tape and something caught my eye...Look at the time on the bottom. I'm not sure if that time was right or not but YoungJae messaged Jazz at 1:15. Unless he was captured and beat up like that in the matter of 6 minutes. Plus, look at this. The guy in the back... you see the way he holds up his hands? I've seen that somewhere before, but I can't seem to recall where...” Nini said, pointing out the flaws in the video.

“But one thing that caught my eye was this punch right here, it looks like it never touched YoungJae's face, you guys see that?” Nini said, pointing at the screen.

“Yeah, now that I pay attention I see it...” YongGuk said, leaning in closer to the screen for a better look.

“Guys I have a feeling something is wrong” Nini said worried

“Yeah but what if he is in serious danger, we can’t risk that as well” Daehyun said

“I know no matter what I say, you guys will still go, so I am not stopping you, I am just warning you guys to keep a look out,” Nini said.