Why You Can't See My Heart (Taeny Part 3)

Royal Family Love story Collection

 

A few hours later

I look at my self in the mirror and put a heavy makeup to my eyes so they wont see my swolleneyes..especially tiffany, I don’t want her to see my eyes coz she will nagging me to tell her whats my problem (My problem is her),why my eyes was swollen(coz I’m crying),why am I crying…(coz I know she’s with nickhunnow).

I finish my make up and check my costume once again..yes costume I wear pirates costume kkkee, you must be wondering why I should wear a costume, that’s because one of my best friend made a costume party for her birthday ckckkck…this must be Idea from that kkab, coz I know for sure that ice princess will do anything to everything her seobang told her ckkckc….

Her house just afew blok from our apartement, I mean our is me and tiffanysapartement..so I think I just have to walked to go to her house, when I come to her house…I cant help my self to gawking, this party really really like …….

humz I don’t know how to call it wkkwkw…the party look awesome LOL. I search my best friend in the crowd and I found them there…in the bar ckckkck, I walked near sica and suddenly hug her from back ahhaha…her face really priceless when she’s surprised like that…oh god..my best friend really can make me to forget my sadness,eventhought just a little but I really need this for now..

“Yah taeyeon ah, youuuuuu…grrr”ice princess said while frozen me with her glare

“kkkkeesica ah, don’t angry please this is yours birthday”I said to sica

“taenggo right sica, don’t angry please kkkee..my princess should look really beauty today…so you cant be angry kkke”yul hug sica and kiss her crown head.

“Thanks yul” I mouth that word to yuri when sica still in yuri’s arm

“your welcome buddy”yul mouth to me

“okay..i wont angry”

“btw where is tiff, don’t you coming here with her???”

“im not with her sica,I think he will come with nickhun”I said that to her with smiling..a fake smile

“what!!!!!” yulsic said together

“what do you mean??”

“they are together now,and she said before she have a date with khun”they look really surprise with my words.

“are you okay with it tae, you love her right, for all this years you wait for her and doing anything for her” sica said with her deadly serious voice and yuri just give me her worried face

“im okay sica,I’ll be okay…maybe” I said the last word with really really low voice, coz I don’t want them heard that but I think I’m wrong..coz when I see their face they look more worried and sad than before,this is really my fault..this is sica’s birthday…she must be happy and I just ruined it with my own problem.

“sica..imokay..this is not the right time to be sad, come on this is yours birthday”

“taeng”yuri hugging me and whispering “okay tae,but we have to talked about this later..and I demand your explanation…okay buddy”

“ne yul” I hug her again and hug sicatoo”sica its okay…we can talked about it later,now please smile”

“okaytae”sica giving me her weak smile, but I know she try her best to show her sincerely smile

“thankssica, thanks yulkkkee, btw this is your gift” I take my gift for sica in my back and giving her..i can help my self to go jumping with her when I see her happy smile because of my gift…

“taeyeon ah, thanks…this ring really awesome”

“seobang look at this, taeyeon give me this ring”sica show her ring to her seobang like a child showing her drawing to her umma and that kkab just smile understanding looking at her girlfriend..this couple really sweet..im so envied with them.

“I’m so happy you like it sica, and okay now can you help me”

“help you for what tae”yuri asked me

“help me to take some food for me yul, im so hungry” I said that to yul with my puppy dog(?) eyes

“yah…you dorky kid, come on…lets eat ckckkck, this kid ckckkc”yul bring me and sica to table and take some food with her for us to eat

Nobody’s POV

A few hours later

Jessica party already end,but she looks very upset right now even her lovely tanned handsome seobangstill can notmake her calm, Jessica really upset because one of her best friend TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG FORGETED to come to her party.

Taeyeon tried to calm the ice princess but she failed too, this ice princess really hard to calm if this continue like this,hellsica will be go out from hell and hunting them.

“sica ah, please calm…maybe she cant make it because the traffic”taeyeon try to calm the ice princess again.

“shut up tae, don’t lie to me…you know whats the reason..and your excuse just really lame…what traffic..this is 3.00 am for god sake” sica shout to taeyeon

“baby please don’t mad at tae, she just want you to calm” yuri tried to calm her girlfriend with her hug .

“hhhhhhmianhe tae, im just so upset..that girl really make me angry..now I know I’m just nothing for her and sorry I shouted to you, mianhe”sica hug taeyeon coz she feel really quilty shout to taeyeon just because she was upset to tiffany.

“ it’s okay sica, I hope she have a good reason…so come one…lets take some rest..i’m tired and I know you both really tired too so come on” taeyeon said to yuri and Jessica, they just nod and walked to they room when taeyeon ready herself to sleep on the guest room.

 

                                                                                                                      End for chapter 3