Why You Can't See My Heart (Taeny Part 1)

Royal Family Love story Collection

This scene was when TaeNy on Tiffany’s Room

Nobody’s POV

“Tae tae ah”tiffany called taeyeon with a frown face

“Ne Pany ah..What’s Up????”Taeyeon asked tiffany and can’t hide her worried face when she saw tiffany’s frown.

“whats the problem,you can tell me anything pany ah…”                                                  

“Nothing tae, I just want to call your name” tiffany give taeyeon her breathtaking smile but she doesn’t realize if taeyeon know about her fake smile.

“don’t lie to me, pany ah….we are a being a bestfriend since we are still children pany ah….i know your smile…please don’t show me that smile…although that’s smile really breath taking…that just a fake smile…don’t smile if you cant smile pany ah…” taeyeon said solemly and walked near tiffany’s bed and hug her best friend…Very TIGHT..

“ You know me to well taeyeon ah” tiffany said with her bitter smile..and hugging her tae tae more tight than taeyeon did to her.

“i don’t know what should I do tae”

“what should you do for what tiffany…tell me and I’ll help you to find the solutions mushroom..”

“just tell me so I can help you” taeyeon kiss tiffany crown and bring her face got to close to tiffany face and looking straightly on her eyes.

“i don’t know, how to tell my crush about my feeling tae” tiffany said blushing, because she saw taeyeon face just a few centimenter close to her and can feel taeyeon hot breath brushing her lips, she doesn’t know why but everytime taeyeon do this to her..she always blushing

Taeyeon Stand up immediately but still looking straight at tiffany eyes

“oh…o.. about your crush aha..ha ha” Taaeyeon said after she break their eye contact..

“why??just tell him your feeling pany ah..i think he is so lucky if he have you as his girlfriend” taeyeon said that while she is trying hard to not breaking in front of tiffany..she’s trying to act cool so tiffany won’t see the sadness in her eyes..yes the sadness!! WHY??? That’s because taeyeon already fall in love with tiffany since a few years ago and what tiffany had said to her really breaking her heart to milion pieces.

“I still don’t know if my crush have the same feeling like me or not tae…and I don’t want to break our friendship..if he knows about my feeling”tiffany cant help herself to cry when she she said that word.

“he doesn’t look at me like a woman tae…he looks at me like her dongsaeng, and I don’t know how to change the way he looked at me hiks..hiks..i want him to look at me as a grown up woman not just her little cutie dongsaeng hiks”tiffany crying really hard and taeyeon just hugging her again really tight because she cant see tiffany crying like that..although she hurt too inside she cant do anything..because she will do anything for tiffany, for the one who steal her heart.

“mushroom..dont cry..i’ll help you”

“he is so dumb if he doesn't seeing you as a woman…if I were him I’ll fall in love with you even before I know it,so please don’t cry pany ah..you look so ugly when you cry” taeyeon said with her dorky smile…

“ okay tae, thanks you are the best”

“and if you are a boy I’ll fall in love with you too tae kkkke..i cant imagine about how I live if you are not here with me tae,thanks…you are really my best best best friend”

tiffany stop craying and peck taeyeon cheek, that kiss made taeyeon face really red and her heart start beats like crazy.

“hey whats up tae, your face really red…are you sick” tiffany panic when she saw taeyeon red face and put her hand at taeyeon forehad just to check her temperature but whats tiffany did just made taeyeon face more red than before and made her body feel so hot.

“im okay pany ah,its okay…I’m not  sick…your room just to hoot kkkke”taeyeon lied to tiffany and she hope tiffany can buy her lie, fortunately for her tiffany really believe her lame excuse ckkckc.

“oh really???okay..please take some rest tae if you feel tired, I don’t want my best friend sick”

“Yapz BEST FRIEND BEST FRIEND and BEST FRIEND that words stab my heart million times, why you cant see my heart pany ah…my heart who’s longing for you love” Taeyeon’s though

“ne..my mushroom..i’m okay kkkkkee…btw let’s eat…I cooked your favorite dish”taeyeon hold tiffany’s hand and bring her to go to kitchen to eat their lunch.

 

END FOR CHAPTER ONE

 

 

 

 

hello all i'm so sorry if this chap really short

but i'll try ma best and update as soon as possible

thanks all :)