Mistaken [Helping Hand]

Mistaken

He shouted Sungmin's name again and again until Kyuhyun fainted.

 

---LAST NIGHT---

 

Both of them fell asleep facing different directions. Around 4:00 in the morning, Sungmin woke up with a dazy feeling. He gently rised up from bed, looking all the things around him and spotted Kyuhyun, who is still sleeping. Sungmin went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he opened the cabinet, he saw a small box inside it. He opened it and saw the keys to the house. Sungmin brightened up and immediately rushed out the bathroom and grab all his bags and walked slowly through the door. He opened it quietly and throw the keys to the floor. Sungmin immediately ran outside.

 

Sungmin had a big smile on his face. "Finally! I'm out of his life! I'm free!" He thought to himself. He rode a bus and went back to his original house.

 

---Back to Kyuhyun---

 

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

 

"Kyuhyun-ssi! Are you there?! Kyuhyun-ssi!" a voice came from the outside. It was Zhoumi. He just wanted to take a visit.

"Kyuhyun-ssi!! I'm going in now!" Zhoumi came in holding a paper bag on his right hand.

"Ya ~~ ! Kyuhyun-ssi! Where are you?" Zhoumi shouted. He looked aroung the house and spotted Kyuhyun at their room, lying on the floor unconsciously.

"KYUHYUN!!" Zhoumi immediately run towards the unconscious Kyuhyun. He lifted Kyuhyun and brought him to the bed. Zhoumi ran to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He came back to the room and turned the fan on. Zhoumi found a folder and started fanning it to Kyuhyun.

 

--AFTER 20 minutes--

"Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun-ssi! Please wake up! Wake up Kyuhyun-ssi!"

Kyuhyun heard this voice. He's regaining conscious now. He slowly opened his eyes. Little by little, he recognized the man who was beside him, gently slapping his face.

"Zhoumi.." Kyuhyun said weakly.

"Ah Kyuhyun-ssi! You're awake! Are you ok?" Zhoumi asked worriedly.

"Yea hyung. I hope so." Kyuhyun said.

"Have a water first." Zhoumi gave the water to Kyuhyun.

"Gomawo, hyung." Kyuhyun replied while drinking the water.

"By the way, where's Sungmin?" Zhoumi asked.

"He already left me." Kyuhyun answered, tears are forming on his eyes.

"What?! But why?" Zhoumi shockingly asked.

"It's a long story hyung..I want to find him. Help me hyung. Please! I'm begging you!" Kyuhyun cried.

"I'll try to help you. But I don't know how long will I be able to help you. I'm going back to China this Saturday. There is only 2 days left. That's why I paid a visit here today." Zhoumi explained. "But don't worry, I'll try my best to help you."

"Really hyung!? Thank you hyung! Thank you so much! I will walk you to the airport." Kyuhyun said.

"There's no need to walk me there. I can do it by myself." Zhoumi slightly blushed.

"No, I want to, hyung. That will be the token of my gratitude in helping me finding Sungmin." Kyuhyun smiled.

"What if we are not able to find Sungmin?" Zhoumi asked.

"I'll take care of it by myself." Kyuhyun said.

"You're not going to be mad at me, right?" Zhoumi asked worriedly.

"I will be mad at you hyung.." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Hey it's not my fault!" Zhoumi laughed.

"Haha! I'm just joking hyung!" Kyuhyun laughed too.

"Let's find Sungmin now." Zhoumi suggested.

"Let's go!" Kyuhyun said.

 

They got the car keys and immediately get to the car.

"I'll drive for you, Kyuhyun-ssi" Zhoumi said.

"Gomawo, hyung!" Kyuhyun replied.

"So, where to?" Zhoumi asked.

"To Minnie's original house. You know where that is?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yup! Let's go." Zhoumi said.

 

They made their way to Sungmin's original house.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Again! :p Sorry for the lame ending.

Hope you guys still like it..

My fiction is starting to get boring.. :(

I'm sorry..:( :'( Hope you still like it..