Love and War [Hyungsik/ Jihyun]

Strawberry Shortcake

“Why you sulking like that? Aren’t you happy to see me?” she nudged him.

He just stared her, after a few second he looks away. How he can say the entire thing he wants to say without seen as a jealous freak boyfriend. Boyfriend? Are they in that relationship yet? When they didn’t have any schedule, they went out. At first in group, then just two of them.

He let out a breath.

“Are we going like this?” She pouted, and he just cursed to himself. That pout is a cursed for him.

“Off course not. And I am not sulking” he said.

“Oh, really?” she .

“How’s the press conference?” he asked.

Nothing different but the tone, but somehow it hit her in the head. And she just smiles for that.

“It’s great. Dongjoon, like the news said was a gentleman and Yewon just nice,”

“Good,”

“You know, its better I am not the leading character,”

He looked at her surprised, he know she love to act so being a lead will become a great achievement.

Noticed he won’t give any answer she continued, “She is a married woman, so will be a lot of skin ship and maybe kiss involved,”

If he walked, he will be stumbled with a full embarrassment followed. So, it’s a good thing that he sat down although it’s not help much.

She chuckled with the reaction; the memory of him flustered about she felt bad to pick the necklace flowed again.

“It’s true. So it’s a good thing right? It will be awful for me, because it kissing your own brother in law, even it’s only for drama,” She smiles sweetly at him.

He stared at her; the smile is come then laughs for it. She and her choice of words, always able to make his heart upside down.