Chapter two. Hiding?

Tell me you love me.
*yawn* You stretch out your arms and sit up. 
You look to see where you were laying, you see Sungjae sleeping.
 "I,i,i.. I was sleeping on his shoulder!!" you think, 
screaming in your head. He starts to wake up. "Act normal" You think.
"Are we there yet?" He yawns. "Uh, i don't know, i just woke up too." 
You look around for your iPod. "Did you sleep well?" Sungjae asks. "Yes, did you?"
you reply still looking for you iPod. "I had some weird dreams." 
He hands you something. You look up. 

"My, iPod. Did you take it?" 
"No, It fell out when you were sleeping on me." 

"Oh, Sorry." You nod. 

"It's okay." He laughs.

"We'll be landing in 10 minutes. Please gather your things and put trays up. Thank you for flying with us.'' A flight attendent calls over the intercom.

"10 minutes." you smile.

You start to pack up. Sungjae does the same. "So, where are you going after this?" Sungjae asks while handing you a piece of paper. "I plan to go to the dorm I'm staying in." "Wait, I thought you were 14? You're already going to collage?" He stares at you.

"Haha, no. I'm going to a bording school here."

"Ahhh! That makes more sense."

''Hehe, yeah."

A few minutes later you're off the plane and going to find your ride.

"Push, shove, shove, push." You think as you're getting shoved through the crowds.

Finally you're at the luggage spiney thingie of luggage and sometimes doom. You wait around the circle of people waiting for their bags. You grab your headphones and go to your happy place until most of the crowd is gone and you can see the bag doomer. 

You're getting bored. "Not mine, Nope, nada, Noooooopeeeeee." You think as you look for your bag. 

Finally, you see your bag. Floral, Girly, everything you're not. You step out of the crowd to grab it. As you step out of the crowd you see BTOB all of them walking aorund. Looking for someone? You feel someone grab your arm. You turn around to see Sungjae smiling at you. "Hiding from me?"