Forget Me

I'm still me

Hebe's POV

"The chocolates were nice?" I asked. "Yeah, I test and ate every single one!" Aaron replied. "Wait...it's the pink one you know?" I said. "Yup, I know!" he then grinned. What a liar! I obviously saw him throwing it out. "Oh, but that was the last." I suddenly remembered what I intended to say. "Huh? Why?" Aaron gasped. "I am intending to go overseas with my dad to a science fair." I shrugged. "What?!" Aaron spit out his milo. "Yea...tomorrow, at the train station. 4.15pm" I indicated and I walked away. This is for my good. When I come back, I promise, you will fall in love with me! And when I get your love, I will break up with u. And make you feel how it feels like when someone play with your feeling!

Aaron's POV

What?! She's leaving?! Now?! I haven't told her that I wanted more chocolate next valentine! "She's leaving, just like that." Jiro smirked. "She's leaving and that's all you got to say?!" I snapped. "W-What, don't u hate her?" Jiro stammered. "What?! No way!" I pratically shouted. "It's too late now though." Mike squeaked. Feeling seriously frustrated for her leaving, I banged the table, and to my surprise, it snapped into half. "The power of love!" someone whispered, before exiting the classroom.

Hebe's POV

"I'm home" I chirped. "Welcome home honey, time is ticking. You got ready your luggage?" My dad said, waving the train tickets in front of me. I looked at the watch: 3.59. And I stared at the watch, till it struck 4. 

By the time the whole psycho family of mine reach the train station. It was already 4.10. 5 more minutes till the train arrives. And what exactly was I wishing for? Oh right, Aaron's appearance. Throwing my chocolate out of the class, laughing at my figure, height and now lying about eating my chocolates! How worst can he be?! But yet, why...why do I still anticipate his appearance? And yet, there was still 3 minutes left. Will he really appear?

Aaron's POV

Oh no!!! I'm not gonna make it in time!!! I stared at my watch from time to time. 3 more minute!! And it takes about 10 minutes for me to reach there! Argh! Damn that teacher!!!! I'm running, and literally running! But I won't be able to make it!!! 

10 minutes later...

Reached!! But...it's already, 4.50...oh no...the train...left already. I didn't make it afterall...I didn't even get to see her the last time! I didn't even get to know when is she coming back...it feels as if, she's vanished from my life...just like that! Instantly, I could feel tears welling up my eyes. Is that it?

Reached London....

Hebe's POV

In order to feel...new, I should start off by changing my name right? So from today onwards, I will be called...Gui Gui! Yeah, that's a nice name! "Hey, He-" my dad started off. "Call me Gui Gui! Don't you want me to have a make over? Then call me Gui Gui~" I ordered. "Well ok, Gui Gui." my mother said (overheard). So...the next step is, slimming down! "Hey dad, I'm skipping dinner tonight, I'm going jogging~" I chirped. "What! You have to eat!" my dad retorted. Well, not tonight, and you can't stop me! Slowly, when midnight neared, I immediately ran out of the house even before my dad manage to stop me.

"Ahh...nice weather isn't it?" I thought aloud. "That's right!" someone spoke. Aaron? That's definitely his voice! I spun around excitedly. But not only it wasn't Aaron, it was someone who was as handsome as him! "Uh...is there anything on my face?" he then questioned. "No, but for some stranger to suddenly say something to me, it's kind of weird isn't it?" I have a nervous laugh. "I guess~ I'm Qiu Sheng Yi, but go ahead and call me Wang Zi," he said. "Prince?" I laughed, aloud this time. "Yeah, I mean, that's what people call me." He shrugged. I then stretch out my hand, "nice to meet you, wang zi!" I grinned. "Nice to meet you...uh..." he trailed off. "Gui Gui." I spoke, remembering my "name". 

 

________________________________________

this is all for chapter 2, will be edited if there's still time. I'm still in school, so I would edit later.