Handsome, My Future?

I'm still me

Hebe (Gui Gui) POV

1 week later...

"Sorry, honey, I can't go with you for this few days. Your dad needs me at the science fair..." My mother trailed off. "What? Then who's going to help me with my make over?" I squeaked. "You have already losen weight from 56kg to 48kg, isn't that enough?"my mother said. "No! My face still look almost the same!" I almost shouted. "Oh right, I thought about that before..." my mother said, before asking someone to come in. "Yo!" a voice rang. That voice...I know that voice! I spun around immediately. As expected, it was the handsome man-Wang Zi. "W-What are you doing here?" I squeaked. "Helping some beauty make over!" Wang Zi casually replied. I pointed to myself. "Well, no, it's for someone called Hebe..." Wang Zi trailed off, holding a picture of me. I snatched the picture away from his hand and of course, shot my mother a dagger look. "Oops!" My mother clasped . Widening his eyes, Wang Zi looked at me, "You are this fat girl?!" My expression suddenly morph into anger, and Aaron's word flashed in my mind, "Who would like that girl? She's short, fat...." Seeing my anger, Wang Zi held up his hand in a surrendered position. Calming myself down, I grabbed Wang Zi and dragged him to my room, before closing the door. 

"Alone...in the room?" Wang Zi smirked. "W-What?!" I blushed. I didn't notice that! I have absolutely no thinking of that!!! "I...I didn't do that on purpose!!" I tried explaining. Wang Zi then nod his head dramatically. "I swear!!!! I didn't do that on purpose! I didn't even thought of it this way!!" I started hand gesturing. And Wang Zi suddenly laughed. "C'mon, I'm not that mean. Haha. So what do you want to tell me?" Wang Zi continued. "Ok so...there's this guy, his name is Aaron, well. I like him for years. But once, valentine, I overheard him saying mean things about me...that's why, I want to change. Into a better person..." I trailed off...and I looked at him, waiting for him to say something. "Yeah...so....?" he shot up an eyebrow. "I need your help then..." I almost whispered. Wang Zi showed a thumbs up, and winked. "It's okay, I can help you!" I heaved a sigh of relief. "But you cant fall for me!" I added, before sending him off. "Who would fall in love with you besides that Aaron?" He shouted back. Although I ought to be angry, I can't help but laugh. 

Aaron POV

It's already one week and Hebe haven't even call back yet! What is she doing?! Trying to worry me? I should call right? I'm a guy right? Right...I took out my phone. Calling... "Hello!" I shouted through the receiver once it connected. "Who's this?" A male answered. "Is this by any chance Hebe's cellphone?" I asked. After that, I could hear some sizzlings. "Nope, this isn't," he replied. Confused, I had no choice but to apologize for the wrong call. However, I was sure that that was Hebe's number so I called again.

Hebe POV

"Whew, luckily you told me in time! Or else I would have said yes!" Wang Zi exclaimed. "I told you! I'm Gui Gui!" I almost snapped. "Sorry sorry! I forgot okay?!" Wang Zi snapped back. "What? So this is my fault?!" I yelled. "I'm not even suppose to be involve with this stupid situation thing!" Wang Zi yelled before throwing the whole phone onto the ground, smashing it into pieces. I stared at my phone. W-What?! He's suppose to be helping me! "That's just stupid! I'm not helping you anymore!" Wang Zi shouted at me and threw a bag onto the ground which he have been secretly hiding it behind his back even before the phone call. After that, Wang Zi walked out, slamming the door. What's that? I walked and picked it up. Containing clothes in the bag, I immediately took it out. Although Wang Zi always complained that I wore too goth-like (black), this time, he actually bought for me a black dress. On top, there was small note:

I know that I told you that I hated you wearing black in color, but this dress, suits perfectly well for you. There's an upcoming party that I would like you to join. Wearing this dress, this necklace and this hair band. I would do your hair for you. Watch and learn! Hope you will love it!

While I was reading the letter, you will have absolute no idea how bad I felt. He was doing for my good and yet I trashed him so hard just now. He hates me now!! What should I do? Holding the dress in my chest, I slowly fell asleep on the bed.

________________________________________

Thats all for chapter 3! It's still short == as long as it's weekday, it would be short...