Planning For The Big Day

A Concert Of Our Lives
"May I help you Miss?" I asked a woman in her late thirties. She looked a bit lost. "Uhm... Yes please..." She stuttered with a touch of British accent. "I'm looking for a birthday gift for my daughter." I nodded and scanned the shelves. I asked, "What would you like to get for her?" "I'm not too sure. What is new and trendy thing?" I smiled to myself. I carefully took out a Charm bracelet from the shelves. "Perfect!" She exclaimed with her British accent. I led her to the cashier. She paid for the bracelet and thanked us. She left the shop with her heels clucking on the marble tiles. I looked at Kimberley who have not talk Since morning. "What is in your mind girl?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She sighed, "The concert." "Why?" "Well... We have not plan anything to wear!" She cried. "Chill! Today is Friday! Maybe We could plan it today?" I comforted her. She shrugged and avoided by gaze. "Hey Kim, Eliza!" A voice broke in the awkward silence. "Zhiye!" I screamed, hugging her. "Sadia!" Kimberley looked up and smiled at them. "What's up?" Sadia asked looking around. "Nothing. Just finishing our last few minutes of our job," Kimberley replied. "I wanna buy something to go with my outfit next Saturday," Zhiye announced touching the accessories on display. Kimberley cocked her head, "Next Saturday?" "The K-Pop 'Angelic Girls' concert," Sadia answered with a 'duh' tone. My jaws dropped as I just thought of an idea. "Maybe We all could go together!" "Yeah!" Kimberley agreed. With of them smiled at the idea. Suddenly I remembered an important thing. I growled, "Zhiye... You owe me and Kimberley something!" "What?" She asked, all clueless. "Last Monday. Remember?" turned into a perfect 'O'. She smiled hesitantly. "Yeah! You owe us!" Sadia shook her head and suggested, "How about she buy for you two something that is available in here? Besides, it's only two cups of drink." Zhiye glared at her while Kimberley and I lunged into a search. The four of us took about 10 minutes to find the perfect accessory. "GREAT!" Our manager exclaimed when She saw our choices. "Here's your pay girls. Thank you so much!" I received 3 fifty dollar note and so did Kimberley. "Really worth for 25 hours of work per week," Sadia commented with a slight jealousy. "Yah! Who cares? We work too!" Zhiye replied, slapping her back. Sadia yelped. We paid for the accsssories, took our bags and head for the cafe.