Chapter 02

ONE SHOT [BAP MV]

BAP make their way to the place they promised to meet the other gang who had taken Youngjae. Hana wanted to come with them, but she was told by Yongguk to stay by the stairs outside the subway station.

"It'll be safter for you, Noona." Zelo says, hugging her.

"Don't miss me too much." Daehyun jokes, kissing her cheek.

Himchan pushes him away from Hana, and then hugs her. "Hana, listen. What ever happens, just stay here."

Hana's eyes widen. "You all sound like you're going to die~!" Hana says, lightly pushing them. They all fake smile, and pat her head.

"See you, Hana." Jongup says, as they all walk down the stairs. 

Hana sighs, as she sits on the top step. "Psht, what do they think of me?"

Hana cheekily walks down to the bottom step. She takes a peak, and can see everything that is happening clearly.

Yongguk angrily drops the money on the floor, as one of the gang members head towards it. They push Youngjae forward, as he struggles to walk by himself. 

Youngjae looks at all of the members aplogetically. It was like he really wanted to say something... He gave them a small smile.

Just then, one of the gang members with the money hold up a gun, and shoot Youngjae's back. 

Everyone was shocked. Hana was shocked. So shocked, it was like she had died...

Youngjae falls to his knees, and dies. He was dead. Youngjae. The missing 6th member of BAP.

Yongguk angrily pulls out his gun, and begins to shoot the other gang members who have killed his beloved brother. 

16 years... 16 years of knowing eachother... Loving eachother... Protecting eachother....is now all over.

Yongguk gets shot a few times, and finally falls to the ground. He wasn't dead, yet.  Hana's eyes are getting teary... She couldn't believe what just happened.

Zelo rushes to his Hyung's side, and sees if he's okay. He passes his gun to Daehyun. Daehyun looks at Zelo and Yongguk with sad eyes.  He could see that Yongguk, their leader, was in pain.

He takes Zelo's gun. This is it. He steps out from hiding, and covers up for Zelo ans Yongguk. He shoots many of the men, but there was still many remaining. Daehyun got shot, maybe 5 times, and fell to his own death.

Jongup stood up, and continued shooting in Daehyun's place. There was no time to pick up another gun. He shot all that he can, but it wasn't long until he got shot to death, too.

Hana was watching all this in terror, and she knew that she could do nothing. Her family was dying right before her eyes again.

Himchan and Zelo were left, shooting. Zelo got shot, and fell down. He couldn't do anything anymore. It was the end for him, too.

Himchan was alone now, and all he could do was finish them up. There were three men left, and he was only able to shoot two. The last man shoots Himchan on the stomach, as Himchan collapses, and coughs out blood.

There was still one more limping man, who took the case full of money, walking away slowly. Hana's eyes widen, as she sees Yongguk slowly get up on his knees. He held his gun up, and shoots the last man. It was the end.

Hana and Yongguk have lost all their family... They've lost everything.

Hana tearily runs to Yongguk hugging him. "Mianhaeyo, Oppa! I should've done something... I could've done something! Mianhaeyo..." Yongguk hugs her back, with tears in his eyes. "Hana, this isn't your fault... At least we protected you...in the name of BAP."