Chapter 1

ONE SHOT [BAP MV]

"Hana Noona!" Zelo exclaims, as a pretty girl walks into the room, with shopping bags.

"Zelo! I'm back, guys!" she calls, lifting the bags onto the table.
All the BAP gang members go to her to greet her.
 "Thankyou for all this..." Himchan says, smiling.
Hana smiles back casually. "Yah, we're all family, remember?"
 
Eversince they were still young children, Hana, Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo have been close friends. No one in their friendship group had an interest in learning, except for Hana. All their parents died in the same bus accident, and there was no one there to take care of them, or support them, except for Hana's grandparents, who have passed away.The person now who supports them all is Hana, who has grown up to be a responsible, young woman.
 
Youngjae has also been missing for a few days.
 
She was still studying in university, but she earns a lot of money already. "Where's Yongguk and Jongup Oppas?"
 
Eversince their parents died, BAP have formed a gang group, which was first made to protect Hana. There were many inccidents where Hana almost died, and BAP have helped her in many ways. They soon became known as a gang in the area. Named BAP, standing for 'Best Absolute Protection'.
 
Just then, the door swings open. Yongguk rushes in, supporting a dizzy Jongup... "What's going on?! What happened?!" Hana asks immediately, rushing to Jongup with the first aid kit. Yongguk holds up a USB. "There were these strange people, who attacked him, then threw this at us."
 
He walks to the the laptop, plugs the USB in, as everyone surrounds them. Everyone was staring at the screen, worriedly, wondering if it had anything to do with Youngjae. The screen finally turns on, and a very strange video plays.
 
A man hiding his face switches the camera on, filming what was going on. It was Youngjae... He was tied down on a seat, with blood everywhere. It was unbelieveable... There was a sign that they put around his neck, reading: $10 000 000.
 
 
Yongguk, imagining how everyone else felt, slammed the laptop closed. Ordinary people would turn this to the police, but they knew that they couldn't... If the police found out about BAP being a gang, they'd have to go to jail, as well.
 
Hana's tears were crazily pouring out. She hated seeing her family bleed... She was never used to seeing this kind of stuff. The last time she saw blood was in the accident her parents were in. Her family (BAP) did all they can for the past few years for her to avoid seeing blood, or witnessing death. It was what she hated.
 
"Y-Youngjae Oppa!" she screams, as Zelo hugs her. "Noona...."
 
Hana was scared. So scared. What were they supposed to do? Where were they supposed to get that kind of money?
 
Yongguk stands up. "Guys, I've got a plan. You've all got to understand everything I ask of... We need to do this... For our family." Everyone nods, getting up from their seats. 
 
Yongguk expalins everything, and Hana's eyes widen as he mentions the police being attacked by them.
 
"Hana, just stay here, alright? We'll take care of everything. Call us if anything wrong happens." Everyone rushes out, getting straight to work. Hana sits on the couch, very worried about everyone.
 
'I knew it... We all should've just moved to America for a better life... I knew that my decision was right... Now everyone is in danger...' she thinks to herself, burying her head into her hands.
 
To herself, she pictures Youngjae's bloody body again. She begins to cry to herself again. She wants to see him again... She wants to hug him again... She never imagined to see him like that..ever in her life.
 
"We'll protect you in the name of BAP!" Hana remembers how he'd be the one always saying that line.
 
 
Meanwhile, BAP have started their plans. They've attacked the police who have been protecting large amounts of money in a safe truck. They steal the money, and head straight home to Hana.
 
Hana wakes up to the door opening. "Noona, we're back..." Zelo says, quietly. They all sit in the lounge with the piles of money sitting in front of them. They all sit there in guilt, never imagining a situation like this. Himchan counts the money, and puts it in a case. "$10 000 000."
 
Yongguk gets up from the seat, and walks off, sighing. He knew. Everyone knew. Tomorrow wasn't going to be an easy day.