I'm Your Man

Tata & Titi Special Sweet 17th *2 Short Story*

Cast :

  • Nichkun 2PM
  • Deta Lim
  • Jang Wooyoung
  • Deti Lim
  • Kevin Woo

 

I'll find you wherever you are

because...

I'm your man

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I hope you can find Deta, Nichkun

 

A message from Wooyoung is make Nichkun in a sudden shock. Deta was already missing for a few days, the last time they meet was in a sunny Tuesday. Wooyoung said that Deta was missing in the next day. What happen in that day actually?

 

~

 

Its almost Deta birthday in a few days, Nichkun still looking for Deta in the last few days but he still can't find a single clue about it. Nichkun decides to meet up with Wooyoung for further information about what happen actually.

 

"her parents said that she went outside to meet someone at the last day she's seeing around, but no one know where she was going at that time" explains Wooyoung to Nichkun. "Was she going alone?" asks Nichkun, try to get as much information as he get from Wooyoung who know all aboout it from a maid in Deta house. "She drove the car alone so one knew where she go." 

 

After having a short meeting, he start to search for Deta in usual place that they usually visit together, but Deta is unseen in every place he visit.

 

Where is Deta actually?

 

~

 

Few day without any progress, Nichkun is in a deep worry day by day. As he know, she doesn't have any twin sister or brother, because she never tell him about it before. When he visit a restaurant for a lunch, he find someone who look a like like Deta, without any hesitation he approach that girl who are with a young handsome man at that time.

 

"Excuse me, are you Deta?" asks Nichkun to that girl. When the girl he asks are turn her head around and facing Nichkun, Nichkun is shock seeing that that girl is REALLY look like Deta. "What? Who are you?" asks that girl bewilderment to Nichkun. "I'm sorry I was looking for my girlfriend who were look like you, do you have a twin sister by any chance?" asks Nichkun back.

 

"Hey! There you are! Why don't you help me with my shopping?" shouts someone angrily from behind. Feel recognise that voice, Nichkun turn back and find Deta is standing behind him with a lot of shopping paper bag in her hand. "Deta!" shouts Nichkun unbelievable. "Oh! Hi Nichkun oppa" Deta greets Nichkun with a smile. "Where are you these day? Everyone was looking for you!" asks Nichkun a little bit angry.

 

"Sorry..." Deta feels sorry. "I forgot to bring handphone at the time I left the house last time. I was meeting my twin sister outside the town but she forgot bring her handphone too. We were busy looking for several things for our birthday party, so I forgot to call home for permission" explains Deta.

 

"Why don't we sit down and talk about it?" says a man who sit down with Deta's twin. "Oh okay" Nichkun helping Deta with her shopping and then sit with them. "Can I know your name, sir?" "Don't call me, sir." says that man laughing. "I'm Kevin Woo, Deti's boyfriend" Kevin intoduces himself. "And you are..." "Just call me Nichkun, I'm Deta's boyfriend." Nichkun introduces himself and then they're shaking hands one another.

 

~

 

"Why both of you not tell us that both of you are twins?" asks Kevin to Deti. "You making everyone worry, Deta. Why you not go to my place before you meet your twin?" asks Nichkun to Deta. "I don't want you and Nichkun oppa get swapped because we are REALLY look alike to each other, Kevin oppa" answers Deti to Kevin. "Because I was in a rush to met her at that time, so I forgot to meet you first at that time" answers Deta to Nichkun.

 

"Sorry to make you worry, Nichkun oppa" says Deta apologize to Nichkun. "Your parents are looking for you, explain to them later okay" says Nichkun, he already calm a little bit, his worry is slowly disappear, after knowing that his girlfriend is alright. "I'm sure that you're looking for me these day" says Deta. "of course" answers Nichkun. "I'll find you wherever you are, Deta-nie" says Nichkun.

 

"Why?"

"Because I'm your only man that will always love you, Deta-nie"

 

-Fin-

 

Thanks for reading my special story ^^

Please Leave Your Comment ^^

 

Thank You Very Much <3