Misunderstanding

Tata & Titi Special Sweet 17th *2 Short Story*

Cast :

  • Kevin UKiss
  • Deti Lim
  • Dongho, Eli and Soohyun Ukiss

 

Don't get misunderstanding easily

Because a little misunderstanding can ruin everything

 

~~~~~

 

Deti walk alone in a long and busy corridor of her school in the afternoon, carrying her lovely pink bag in her side. She just finish her class not long ago. And now she is on the way to meet her lovely boyfriend that has been waiting for her in the canteen.  Deti is 5 years younger than Kevin *in the story only*. Kevin is currently visiting Deti for awhile since he is in a vacation now. He now live in Seoul with his friend. Deti and Kevin first meet in a bazzar a few month ago, Kevin knew there's a bazzar because he has been notice by his old friend, Eli, who went to the same school as Deti now. They feel in love in the first sight and dating since then.

 

After a few minute of walking, at last she arrive in the canteen. She looking around for and appearance of Kevin, but for some reason she can't find him. "Deti!" shouts someone from someone and that's KEVIN. Seeing Kevin from a far, She approach Kevin that is being with his friend in the seat.

 

"I'm sorry making you waiting for so long, oppa. Ms Lee lecture is too long and I think she doesn't care about time at all as she was talking before" says Deti to Kevin as she take a seat beside Kevin. Dongho is sit in the other side of Kevin, Eli is sit in front of Deti now and Soohyun sit beside Eli as well. "Its okay Deti-nie, thats Ms Lee and I know before" says Kevin as he remember that he has experience the same situation before with the same teacher, Ms Lee. "Are you hungry?" asks Kevin. Deti nods answer it while put her bag on her lap. "You wait here. I'll go buy something for you" Kevin stand up from his sit and walk approaching a stand to buy something to eat for Deti.

 

"Hey Deti, long time no see" says Eli as Eli give his hand for a shake hand, and both of them are shaking hand. "Hows school?" asks Soohyun. "Well, its normal and sometimes boring" answers Deti. "Well, you'll graduate soon. Fighting!" "Fighting!" shouts Deti with full of energy. "How about me, hyung?" asks Dongho which are in the same class as Deti. "You don't give me a support even a little" says Dongho sadly. "Lets fight together then, Dongho" says Deti to Dongho. "Thanks Deti" Dongho happy a little bit after hear Deti give him a support.

 

Kevin is back with two sandwich in a plate and a bottle of water on his hand. "For you, Deti" says Kevin as he put the food in front of Deti. "Ah thank you, Kevin oppa" says Deti happily. "Happy eating!"

 

~

 

While Deti is eating the food, Kevin is chating with Eli, Dongho and Soohyun. Suddenly, Kevin got a call and he goes to the toilet to accept the call. "Why he must go to the toilet just to accept a call?" asks Dongho curiously. "Maybe from his special girl lol" answers Soohyun jokingly. Hear what Soohyun says, suddenly make Deti curious as well, why must hiding a call, in a toilet too.

 

30 minutes have passed already but Kevin hasn't returned yet. Dongho, Soohyun and Eli accompany Deti on a walk in a crowd corridor, leaving Kevin who hasn't back to the canteen. "Where did he go actually?" asks Eli as he looking around for Kevin in a yard beside the corridor. "I don't know. What taking him so long for a call?" adds Soohyun. "Want me to check for him in the toilet?" Dongho gives a suggestion. "Sure, we'll waiting for you in the yard, then" says Eli. Dongho walks leave, while Deti and the other are waiting for him on a bench in the yard.

 

Soohyun and Eli are talking to each other as they waiting for Dongho to comback, while Deti busy read a book that she bring in her bag.

 

"It should be like this actually"

 

Hearing a voice that she known, Deti is taking her eyes to a couple that sitting under a tree, not far from her and the other position. Without even realizing, Soohyun and Eli just enjoying their conversation, on and on. Dongho back a few minutes later alone. "Kevin hyung isn't at the toilet" says Dongho to Eli and Soohyun. "Really? Thats weird" says Soohyun, who doesn't believe it somehow. "Where did he go?" adds Eli.

 

"By the way, where's Deti?" asks Dongho seeing Deti isn't around. Soohyun and Eli turn their head back and don't see Deti behind them. "She's reading a book before. Where did she go?" "Let split up and search for her" Soohyun gives them an order and they split up and the yard to find Deti.

 

~

 

 

"oppa" calls Deti when she sees Kevin is with another girl under a tree not far from her seat before. "Deti, sorry I make you and the others waiting. I'm..." "Let us end this now, oppa" says Deti coldly and leave Kevin with that girl alone. Kevin stand up and run chasing Deti from behind. "Please, hear my explanation first, Deti. Its not what you think. Me and that girl are just..." "Friend? Thats all the boy try to hide the reality that they are cheating" interrupts Deti. "I don't want to meet you anymore"

 

Deti walks fast leaving Kevin behind her. Kevin can't believe those sentences that Deti said to him before, he knows Deti mad because not back for 30 minutes because of helping someone, but why turn like this?

 

Eli who is watching from afar are approaching Kevin and pat his shoulder "don't worry, I'll help you to back with her again. This just a misunderstanding between you and her" says Eli try to comfort Kevin. "We too" say Dongho and Soohyun from behind, Kevin turn his head facing Dongho and Soohyun and feel a little better knowing that his friend want to help him back with Deti again. "Thank you all" Kevin tries to smile a little even though it's a bitter smile.

 

~

 

Kevin checks his calender that hung in the wall, a few days later is Deti birthday and it's her sweet 17th birthday. An idea come to his mind, an idea to make them re-unite again. He takes his cellphone from his pocket and insert Eli's number and press the call button in the end.

 

"Hey, Eli! Its me Kevin, can you help me with something important?"

 

~

 

D-Day has come, Its Deti Birthday Party. Deti invites all of her friend to her party except Kevin. She's not angry anymore actually but she doesn't want to seems easy in front of Kevin, so it remain like this. I miss you so  much, Kevin oppa, she though with a heavy sigh. "cheer up, Deti. Its your birthday today, don't let anything make you feel down for today" says Jeany, her bestfriend trying to cheer Deti up. She knows what happen to Deti and Kevin after Deti told her by herself. And about a special plan, Dongho called her last night and told Jeany all the plan, as they hope Kevin and Deti will be together again as one, like before.

 

Jeany is watching the entrance from her seat, waiting for Dongho that will give her a code for the special plan to begin. Deti is busy greeting all of her guest and chating with the other friend.

 

Suddenly her waiting time is over after seeing Dongho with a white tuxedo come and give Jeany a signal from the entrance. Jeany stand up and approaching Deti that is talking with a guest, not far from her. "Deti, let us go to the entrance. I have something for you." "Really? Okay then." Deti follow Jeany from behind and they are walking to entrance slowly as they talking a little.

 

Dongho who are watching from near the entrance door, turn his head to Eli and Soohyun who are ready to push a big present with a trolley to give it to Deti. "They're coming!" shouts Dongho feeling excited. "Why are you so excited about this, Dongho?" asks Eli curious. "Don't you feel happy about this, hyung?" asks Dongho back. "I'm happy of course but don't get to excited, Dongho" says Soohyun and he gives a warning to Dongho to be quite for awhile.

 

~

 

Jeany and Deti arrive at the entrance, Soohyun, Eli and Dongho are pushing a trolley together approaching Deti and Jeany slowly. "Happy Birthday Deti!" shouts them happily after they stop pushing the trolley. "Woa! Thank You, oppadeul and Dongho" says Deti happily and she give a hug one by one. 'I hope Kevin doesn't angry to us' whisper Eli to Soohyun and make Soohyun laugh a little bit.

 

"It's so big. I wonder what is inside it" says Deti curiously, she is observing the present and walking around it. "Why you don't just pull the ribbon and see what is inside it?" suggest Dongho. Deti nods and hold the red ribbon that tie the present nicely and pull it hard. After the ribbon is gone, the paper which that wrap the present is falling down side by side and someone is shown up from inside it.

 

"Kevin oppa!" shouts Deti loud and make all guest in the room is coming out to see what happen at the entrance. Wearing a black tuxedo, white shirt inside, shiny black shoes on his feet, and holding a red rose on his hand and with he stand in front of Deti make Deti doesn't let her word out from for awhile . "What ae you doing here? I think I don't invite you to come today" says Deti. "Deti, I'm sorry for what happen last time. Can we back like before?" says Kevin sincerely. "Actually I come to the school to give a hand for english class in grade 10, since they need additional teacher for awhile. Sorry I don't tell you about it, and when you see my last time, I was helping one of my student in an english project, Deti" explains Kevin one by one.

 

"So? Do you want back to me again? I promise I won't hide anything again from you" Kevin sounds promising in his word. Deti thinks and turn her head to Jeany for a help. Jeany just smiling give her which tell Deti to think wisely. She turn facing Kevin again, with a lovely smile that Kevin has missed for severall days.

 

Seeing a good sign from Deti, Kevin approach Deti who remain stand in her place and hug her tight. "Thank You, chagi" says Kevin happily. The crowd who are watching them are cheering them for a lovely re-unite moment they see in front of they eyes.

 

Saranghae....Saranghae...Bogoshippo

Nado Saranghae oppa

 

-Fin-

 

Thanks for reading ^^

Please Leave your comment after reading

The other story will be post soon ^^

 

Kamsahamnida ^^