Teaser 1

Jellyfish Entertainment's New Girl Group: Muze! {APPLY OPEN!!}

 


Welcome to Nana's Blog~
The Queen of KPOP Gossip!
#1 Netizen with the latest news!
   

 

 

 

 

[LATEST!!] Jellyfish's New Girl Group "Muze!" Reveals info about the group and a member!

 

Heller~ Nana is back with more info of that mysterious girl group that I posted back a while ago! Thank God Jelly posted more info, or else I would have gone physco! >.< 

Now, the info is about that killer voice of the group, Artemis, or her real name is Choi Jae Ri! Choi? There has been many Choi's lately :p

But.....as I was saying! Artemis isn't much of a new girl in the Idol industry, especially when she is the twin to none other then Jello! *cough* I mean, Zelo! From B.A.P.! Omo! Such interesting gossip! I wonder if she know's B.A.P., if she did, she is the most luckiest girl in the world! >.<

JELLY FOR LIFE! 

*cough* Sorry about that, but now to the next info! Artemis is also fluent in English, been going to a Foreign School in her hometown, another English speaker to my list of Idols!  Starship has also posted a video of her showing her talents, from what I see...she's the Ace of the group, mastering in singing, rapping, and dancing! Not really surprised on the rapping part, since..she is Zelo's twin. Now then, why don't we check out her talents!

 Singing
 Rapping
 Dancing

Well then, what else could I say about this Ace member. Can't wait until the rest of members are revealed! I heard there were going to be a 7 member group, is it true? *o* 

Don't forget! If you want more, follow my blog : http://nanatheblogger.tumblr.com/ 

Yes...it's the real one this time *face palm* 

 

-------

 

   Her head tilted a bit as she looked at the blog that was before her, she scratched her head a bit before logging out of her own blog. "Why did I ever began to follow this weird chick?" She said with a sigh. She closed her laptop and placed it on the bench before her. She raised herself from the floor, dusting her pants off from the dust. Her eyes wondered around the room before noticing her dance teacher before. She didn't feel like doing all this and wished that she could just ditch and go visit her brother. 

"Jae Ri!" She heard

   She turned her head to see a tall skinny boy walking towards her, she couldn't help but laugh as she noticed him skipping towards her. "You look like a girl doing that!" She called out before walking towards the mirror where her dance teacher was at. Arms wrapped around her causing her to stop from going to her destinantion. Her eyes turned to the mirrors as she noticed who was next to her.

"Yah! Jun Hong, I need to practice." She laughed as she ruffled his hair

"JR, your already getting noticed and you've been practicing since..." He stopped for a bit to think for a second, "Forever! We don't hang as much as we used..."

    Jun Hong let out a soft pout, making Jae Ri laugh. She poked his pout, turning around to return the hug. It was true, ever since she was choosing to debut she has been practically living in the dance room. 

"Jun Hong, tomorrow is my free day. We can hang out then, ok?" She said tilting her head a bit

"Yay!!" He exclaimed, hugging Jae Ri tighter, "I'm going to tell the members now!!"

"Yah! It's the two of us!" She yelled, but gave up when he had rushed out of the dance room before she could finish her words.

    She let out a soft smile, letting it fade into a serious face. She knew she had to get her A game on, concentrate of debuting and performing on stage one day with her brother. That was her dream, their dream. She turned back around and walked beside the dance teacher. 

"Ready?" He said

    Jae Ri nodded, with the dance teacher pressing the play button from her response. She heard her friend's group new song play and echoed into the room. Her body moved into the music, moving as if she was one with the music. 

"You only have one chance, ya know?"