B.A.P Fun Time: Zelo's Free Day, Yongguk's Ramyun, Daehyun's Made Up Song, JongUp the Second Worst Cooker

►•◘•◘•~♫♪B.α.P -TASTIC♪♫~ ☼TiMe☼~•◘•◘•◄

Zelo POV:

My Hubbie Is My Oppa - Seoul, South Korea My Hubbie Is My Oppa

Yesterday

A Kpop moment

Me: Doing push ups during gym
Me: ONLY ONE SHOT, ONLY ONE SHOT
--
CR: Tumblr and Owner :D

~TokiiGeekie ♥

______________________________________________________________

Like · Comment  ·
    • 22 others like this.


Choi JunHong

하 하! 당신이 자신을 다치게 하지 마십시오 있는지 확인 하십시오 ^ ^ '

23 minutes ago • 2 Likes


FanGirl

Omo. Role players -_-

21 minutes ago • Like


Choi JunHong

??What.

2 minutes ago • Like


 

"Yo Yongguk." I asked.

"What." he answered.

"What's a role player?"

"To act and speak like the character they're portraying." he said.

"Okay..." I mumbled.

I stumbled back to my bed. I laid upside down and thought about why do people even role play on Facebook... Probably because they are loner. OMO. FOREVER ALONE PEDO ALERT.

"Zellooo!! ZELO. GET THE CHEERIOS UP RIGHT NOW." A voice shouted. It was damn Yongguk. I'm his fan, but sometimes he can get real... s-h-i-t-t-y.

"What.... WHAT." I screamed back.

"It's your free day. Get off your bed."

"FREE DAY. OH MY TOTOS. I'm free! I feel like this is rebellion. Ehuhu."

"Rebellion. Ahaha."

I got up and went straight through the door. Today is the day, where I get to see my family again! And visit my hometown for a day or two. The hyungs gave me money, for the bus. Hyungs can be so nice...

하 하

The bus driver wasn't really nice... It almost ran over my piggies... I'LL GET YOU BUS DRIVER!

 

JongUp POV:

It's a Monday... Aish... I don't like Mondays, because I have to cook -_- NU.NU.NU. WHO WILL DO OUR LAUNDRY WHILE ZELO IS GONE. HE'S SO PERFECT AT MAKING THEM. All the hyungs are terrible at it, so offense. And it's infuriating for me... ZELOO!!

I don't want to be the maknae...

Yongguk POV:

Pew pew I still feel old... I NEED ZELO TO DO THE LAUNDRIES. JONGUP AT THEM THE MOST. Meh... JongUp has to cook. NO. YONGGUK DECLINES. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID ERS. YONGGUK DOESN'T ACCEPTED. NO. JUST NO.

"SANGGIEEEEEEE!!!" Daehyun screamed.

"HYUNGG.... Whatcha you need?" JongUp answered.

"I. Need. Food. Now." Daehyun demanded.

"Go make ramyun..."

"HOLY HOLY. THERE'S RAMYUN AND I DIDN'T KNOW?" I shouted.

"You were too busy hogging up the rice." JongUp made a poker face.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY HIPPOS." I shouted.

 

Daehyun POV:

"... You can't stop hyung from loving ramyun..." I said.

"That... Is so true hyung..."

"Now... Go cook me some food peasant."

"...Wae...?"

"Today is the day when you cook for all of us. 3 times a day."

"There are the fangirl hearts. They can feed their love to you... "

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAD. I LOVED YOU SO MUCH~~ NOW YOU LEAVE ME OUT HERE LIKE GARBAGE~~"

"Oh my totos. Don't ever sing that again."

"You like? It was my made up song!" I sneered.

"Kekeke. No. I don't like it."

"Smh... It's better than 'I wanna rub my body all over your y body~'."

"... You said you wanted food..."

 

Zelo POV:

I took a deep breath and left a huge huff. It wasn't really the right word, I just can't find the right word right now. It's Mokpo, my hometown! Smells like Mokpo!

Oh how I miss this place... I went to the Yudalsan Mountain and shouted, "AY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Choi Junhong is back!"

I went back down, then rolled down the hill, and rolled through the streets with my black mask on. No fangirls recognized me, this is boring... Later on, I found Stop It in an ice cream shop. Of course I went inside the shop, who doesn't love ice cream? Evil goblins of Goblin world.

"Hello young man what would you like today?" A man said.

"Chocolate chip?" I smiled.

"Yes sir!" He saluted.

He went onto my order right away, and asked about me with toppings. I answered, "I want toppings but no toppings. But I want sprinkles and marshmallows and cherries." The dude just gave me what I said. Sprinkles, Marshmallows, and cherries. Best day ever, it's not as fun when your solo. Then I saw Donghae from the hyung groups.

"Zelo!" he shouted.

"Annyeong hyung. Dude what're you doing here?" I asked.

"Just visiting my hometown."

"Where's HyukJae?"

"Wae?"

"... Nothing... It's just that... There's a lot of EunHae around the world of Kpop gayness."

"Whoa Zelo..."

"It's true... You can secr-"

"Oppa!! What are you doing talking to this loser!!" A fangirl shouted.

"Yah! NaYeon! That's not nice!" The girl beside scolded.

"Mehrong." NaYeon stoke out her tongue. her. the person who didn't raise her right.

I want to say to her face, ", I am Choi JunHong, the maknae of B.A.P. I will destroy your precious Earth, ovaries, and heart into bits, and make, or convince, B.A.P never make a comeback like Lazy EXO. I will send you to jail and tell the police your fake age and say your a pedo trying to the pudding out of me." But I know that would be spread all over the internet. Cause fans tweet almost about everything. Once that happens, some dude from Allkpop spreads it like a virus...

"Zelo?" The nice fangirl said. "Zelo!! Whoa! You're really tall!!"

"Ye sanggie~" I smiled. "I am tall like the Eiffel Tower."

"Sanggie!! Omo! That's such a cute name oppa!"

"Ye! Oppa! You just called me oppa!! Thank you sanggie!!" I snickered.

"Screw that JiHae. Donghae is more pretty!! Such a y beast!" Her nasty goblin said.

"Yah. I can't love a fan that insults other fans." Donghae said.

"Oppa..." The goblin witched face girl said.

"You have to respect the other idols. They go through tough everyday." Hyung continued.

"Okay..."

Then hyung gave that goblin witch girl a hug. I would've punched her face, cause that face is so ugly. Nah kidding all faces are pretty in their own ways.

 

Later on, I finished my ice cream... Aigoo... It was young to be eaten... Screw that it was worth it.

 

Yongguk POV:

"Hey anyone want to finish this for me." I sighed. "I don't feel like eating anymore..."

"I will!!!" Himchan volunteered. "I'll finish it for you hyung! I like ramyun."

I finished the last string of noodle. Mmm, it felt like fireworks in my mouth...

"Screw that I finished it." I said.

I picked my bowl up, and put it in the sink. JongUp waited for everyone to stop complaining about his cooking and finish it. So he can finally wash the dishes. It's his chore... My chore isn't so easy, I have to manage what goes on in the dorms...

 

Himchan POV:

Mean hyung. That ogre eating farthead. I wanted those noodles. I stared at my plate and played around with my food...

"Look guys... I made a snowman out of my... Waffle?" I questioned.

"It's suppose to be eggs..." JongUp mumbled.

"What kind of eggs did you make? The ones that guys have." Yongguk said.

"Holy cow I hope you didn't chop my balls off." Daehyun's eyes opened wide. Then he looked down.

"Don't look in your pants. I'm sure there still there." Youngjae said, coolly.

"Meh. I want to join Zelo... He must be eating ice cream or at a Ramyun buffet..." Yongguk sighed.

 

Zelo POV:

"ICE CREAM BUFFET!!! Thank you hyung!" I cheered.

"No problem Zelo." Myungsoo said. "This is actually the only thing I can do. Since you saved me from those fangirls..."

So I'm guessing everyone is like: "OH MY ING TOTOS! ZELO SAVED MYUNGCUTIE!!" "ZELO YOU'RE A HERO!!"

I didn't nothing really, I just ran over the mob of fangirls with my skateboard... That's all. They'll probably be like, "Oppa ran over me!! Mean oppa!" "Oppa's skateboard tracks on ma body~ Keke I'm never going to take a shower ever again!"

The last one... Ahaha don't do that or you'll reek like a walrus after eating 5,900 clams. It releases 10,000 deadly gases out of it . I bet donkeys and dogs would like that.

 

YoungJae POV:

"Bee." I said, pointing to Daehyun.

"Ba." Daehyun said quickly, pointing to Himchan.

"Bo!" Himchan shouted.

We're playing bee-ba-bo... It's a fun game when your bored with a dude... A girl or a guy. Kids don't have 'fun' with your opposite gender...

"Uh... Bee?" Yongguk paused.

"You're out. Get out of the room and enjoy that ramyun stuffed food you bought." Daehyun said.

"Smh." Yongguk sighed.

"Bee." I pointed to JongUp.

"BA!  IT'S BA RIGHT. LIKE A DEAD FROZEN SHEEP?" JongUp shouted.

"Uh... Sure..." I said. "You know what let's just play ABCD."

"Oh my totos. I hate that game I always get slapped..." Daehyun mumbled afterwards.

"Yeah... On your hands. At least it's not like Pikach~u!" JongUp imitated Pikachu with his cheeks.

"I hate you guys for always making my look like pikachu..." Himchan mumbled.

"Oh yeah Him'chu', I forgot to show you this picture to you." Daehyun shouted out randomly, about 5 minutes later.

Daehyun went to get 'our' phone. ((B.A.P share one phone so the bills won't go really high.))

Daehyun got out a picture and BOOM...

"That's so... Adorbs." Yongguk chuckled.

"No. Delete It. Now. From The Internet." Himchan commanded.

"That's no fun hyung..." Daehyun frowned.

 

Zelo POV:

"Hmm... How much is a subway token to Seoul..." I mumbled out loud.

"ZELO?!" A girl shouted behind me.

I looked back and two girls were screaming at me. I told them to calm down.

"Oppa!! Do you need help lost pikachu?" One of them said.

I nodded and they showed me the way. They are nice...

A couple minutes later, I went back to the dorm. There I saw dead zombies...


A/N:

Hellurrr

Yes the 'My Hubbie Is My Oppa' is really a page on Facebook.

Yes I created that picture of Himchan as pikachu.

Yes Zelo is from Mokpo,South Korea

NO. ZELO DOESN'T HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.

 

All Pikachu pictures by me xDD

I did a mini spam of Pikachu pictures on my Facebook page OuO

My Hubbie Is My Oppa

((B.A.P Unrelated))

I like how I wrapped Luhan's pikachu ear around Lay's pikachu ear OuO

Anyways, LayHan ^^