B.A.P Fun Time!: Sundays Are The Worst Days

►•◘•◘•~♫♪B.α.P -TASTIC♪♫~ ☼TiMe☼~•◘•◘•◄

Yongguk POV:

4:13 A.M

I made a face, and woke everyone up by shouting, "AYO WAKEY WAKEY MA BRO HOMIES."

Everyone woke up, dressed, and got to use the bathroom. Today was the worst day of ourr lives.... Himchan had to cook breakfast... Now, don't get me wrong. I don't hate Himchan's cooking. But he's just really slow... and bad... Bad at making breakfast... He once made me eat dragon fruit with bimbimbap... It was nasty. Nastier than molded bread, don't ask me how it tastes. I know that it's NASTY.

 

Zelo POV:

 

"AYO WAKEY WAKEY MA BRO HOMIES." shouted Yongguk.

Sometimes... I wanna stuff a pillow in his mouth sometimes. Cherry Tomato and I were about to travel to a world with cherry tomatoes. No durr, I'm going to eat Cherry Tomato she's a delicious red hot chick.

"YAAH!!! Hyung! I was having a nice dream about cheese and burgers!!!" Himchan shouted.

"Today is Sunday..." Yongguk suddenly made a disgusted face.

Today is Sunday... One of the worst days of my life. Himchan has to cook our whole meals. I rather eat a ton of lemons. Ehuhuhu, lemons...

 

Daehyun POV:

OH MOTHER OF ALL CREATION OF FOODS. THE WORST CHIEF ,ON EARTH AND PLANET MATO, COOKS MEALS FOR US TODAY. WE'RE SCREWED, GOOD THING I HID PIZZA UNDER MY BED OHOHOHOHHO~~ I don't like Himchan's cooking... He has weird taste... No offense Himchan if you can hear my brain talking out loud to me.

 

Youngjae POV:

Maybe I'll just... Break every oven and cooking stuff down...

 

JongUp POV:

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who kinda likes Himchan's cooking...

 

Himchan POV:

Alrighty! It's my revenge for the guys breaking my chairs, and teasing me all the time!

"What should we have to-" I shouted, jumping out of bed, literally.

"NO. JUST NO. NO. LET'S SKIP YOUR DAY. YOU CAN COOK WHEN EXO HAS A COMEBACK."Yongguk shouted.

"UHH NO. Until the human race stops loving US." Zelo said.

" 'Until I...' in my . I'm cooking anyways ers. Deal with it." Then I gave a smirk, and a judging you extra hard face. Sundays are the best days :)


A/N:

"... Sundays are the best days..."

-Himchan

Remember that when you guys go to school on Mondays :D