Final

Keeping them until May 27

 

"Guys~ Since tomorrow is summer, let's stay at the cabin's beach!" Minseok said with happiness. Minseok, the form captain of a class filled with handsome boys.
 
"YEAY!" All of them shouted like there was no tomorrow.All of them packed their things at night and slept with excitement waiting for tomorrow to come.
 
++++++
 
"Kyungsoo!" Luhan hugged Kyungsoo and playfully punched him.
 
"What's wrong Luhan~?"
 
"Nothing~ I am just excited~" Luhan squealed. Sehun closed Luhan's mouth and motioned Luhan to keep quiet. Luhan nodded and Sehun smiled. The journey took around 6 hours. The bus was very noisy led by Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the loudest boys who were the mood maker of the class. Actually, if you look really close, you'll realize that there were many couple here: KaiLay, KrisBaek, HunHan, BangHim, DaeJae and JongLo. Evryone knew this couples and nobody cared.The noise was going on for 3 hours. They were still active but not for the next 3 hours. Everyone was very tired. It was a really long journey. They woke up at 7am and departed at 2pm~ And now it was 6pm at the afternoon.
 
"Kyungsoo~ Are you still awake~?" Chen poked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turned around.
 
"I'm still wide awake. Why~?" Kyungsoo whispered. Chen smiled and shook his head. Kyungsoo smiled back and turned around.He was listening to music using his headphone.He smiled and accidentally saw Minseok. He bowed and Minseok suddenly turned back to the front.Kyungsoo just blinked his eyes and closed his eyes, savouring the music. One hour later, they arrived. Everyone was now wide awake. Everyone was excited.
 
"Minseok! I like it here!" Baekhyun said while smiling, looking around. Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Kai, Kris, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo and Tao were chilhood friends till now they still were.
 
"We are just gonna stay here in one day, right~?" Tao asked.
 
"Well, if that is the case, we will party hard tonight! Wait, with no alcohol." Lay said while clapping his hands.
 
"YEAH! WE SHOULD" Suho chirped.
 
"Let's unpack our things and clothes first~" Kyungsoo suggested.
 
"YES MOM!" All of them laughed. Well, the others were already with their keys. In EXO (the 12 childhood friends), HunHan in one room, KrisBaek in one room, HunHan in one room. They decided them by theirselves.
 
"Well, it's now us 6 now~" Xiumin said.
 
"So you guys decide." Suho smiled.
 
"Xiumin, I will share a room with you~" Chen said. Xiumin jumped a bit and clapped.
 
"OKAY!" Chen chuckled.
 
"Well, I share with Kyungsoo then." Kyungsoo smiled and gave thumbs up.
 
"YEAY! Me and Chanyeol together!" Tao giggled and ran to their room. Chanyeol shook his head.
 
"This kid, is seriously......" Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head and proceeded to his room. XiuChenSuSoo just shrugged and shook their heads.
 
++++++
 
Night had come and it was time for them to party. Kyungsoo and Suho were walking around the cabin. The cabin was near the beach which was easy to play swing and calmed minds. Suho and Kyungsoo then sat on a bench near the swings. They both sighed.
 
"Don't you think we are sort of unlucky~?" Suho chuckled.
 
"I don't know~" Kyungsoo looked up at the stars.
 
"I do wish I have one~" Kyungsoo smiled and closed his eyes. Suho looked at Kyungsoo and looked at the stars too.They stayed like that for few minutes.
 
"Hey~" Both of them looked at where the voice was.
 
"Oh, Jongup~" Kyungsoo smiled. Jongup smiled and waved.
 
"Where are they~?" Suho asked Jongup about EXO.
 
"Somewhere in the cabin. I don't know." Then Suho and Jongup were having a conversation. Seeing Suho and Jongup were talking, Kyungsoo went back inside. Listening his favourite songs were played, he just stood there and looked around. The music was then changed to Yiruma - May 27 (It is necessary to listen to this while reading next "scene").
 
"This song." Kyungsoo said under his breathe and closed his eyes. Without Kyungsoo realised, his classmate were making a way. A way for that person to walk towards Kyungsoo.Once he arrived, he gulped down his saliva. Kyungsoo could sense a presence so he opened his eyes. His eyes widened.
 
"Minseokie......" Kyungsoo gaped.
 
"Kyungsoo......" Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side.
 
"I know......" Minseok coughed to let the uneasy feelings went away.
 
"I know I've been keeping this feelings. I think you need to know this."
 
"I......"
 
"I have loved you since we were young. During happiness, sadness~ We were together. I have always been watching you. I always do~" He stopped for a while and continued.
 
"I know you might reject me. No, you will reject me. I know the answer but I still wanted to say this. Can you accept this flowers and also my heart?" Minseok felt like crying. He knew the answer well. He knew yet he wanted to make sure. He could see Kyungsoo still widened his cute eyes. He knew this well. He dropped his arms to his side and smiled.
 
"It's okay~" Minseok turned around and walked away with heavy steps. He felt his eyes were getting watery. He almost couldn't bear them. He needed to run but his steps. His steps were making him hard to run. He knew this yet he had hope. Minseok sobbed.
 
"I shouldn't have......" The tears were rolling down his cheeks.
 
"I shouldn't------" Minseok felt like he was being pushed. He was about to turn around but then he smiled.
 
"Idiot." The boy mumbled.
 
"Why would you make me cry?"
 
"You don't have to give me flowers, you know." Minseok turned around and hugged Kyungsoo.
 
"You stupid boy." Kyungsoo sobbed. Minseok let the tears falling and patted Kyungsoo.
 
"Do you accept me then~?"
 
"Idiot, do you need to ask?" Minseok and Kyungsoo chuckled.
 
"YEAY! FINALLY!" Chen shouted from the back. All of their classmate laughed.
 
++++++
 
Kyungsoo was looking at the stars again. He was playing the swings. He could not sleep. He just felt like wanting to stargaze.
 
"I live this scenery~" Kyungsoo said to himself.
 
"So beautiful~" Kyungsoo smiled to the sky. While Kyungsoo watching the stars, Minseok was making his way to the swing stand.
 
"You can't sleep?" Kyungsoo just hummed while closing his eyes.
 
"You look so adorable you know~" Minseok chuckled and made Kyungsoo blushed.
 
"You know~" Kyungsoo started. Minseok hummed in response.
 
"I didn't know you have feelings for me." Minseok smiled.
 
"Apparently, I have~" Minseok chuckled.
 
"The moon is like you, Kyungsoo." Minseok blurted out.
 
"And why is that~?" Kyungsoo asked innocently.
 
"Because no matter how dark the night is, I can see the light from you even though you are far away from me, you show me where I wanted to be."
 
 
~~~~~~
 
 
So how was it? You can give me comments and feedbacks. XD I know might be like or whatever. I just wanted to share it with you guys~ ^______^ ENJOY! Bye for now. exoexo <3