My School Life

MY HAPPY FAMILY

 Sungjae's POV

I open the sliding door. As usual my class is very noisy. Suddenly I heard a very very familiar voice call me cutely. "Sungjae~! Ah~!"

I look at the figure and smile sweetly to him. Jung Daehyun. 

"Hey!" I shout abit and make our 'shake' hand and brush our shoulder. "Is YoungJae didn't come today?" I ask him. He will never greet me first unless YoungJae didn't come. "No! He is come just a bit of misunderstand. Now, I'm sulking with him" said Daehyun.

That's my best friend, Daehyun. I'm very understand the meaning of 'misunderstand'. It's not big actually. Just because of his jealousy it's look like big matter. 

"I guess he talk to SunHwa noona?" I said to him and wiggle my eyes brows. Daehyun pout and nodded. "Seriously Dude. You know that he love you. Only you. Why you need to be very jealous about it? You know that right now they will make a duet to represent our school in singing competition don't you?" I ask him while put my bag on my desk. And he nodded again.

"So? what the matters now?" I ask again. Sometimes, I hope he will be grown-up and be matured to settle something like this. 

"Okay! Fine! I will talk to him later about this thing" He said and I smiled. "Good boy" I said and patted his head.

Uncle Kwangie get in to my class. With that I know now is Hanguk Lesson. DaeHyun run to his seat and so do the others students. Our monitor class, Song JoongKi, ordered us to stand up. "Good morning Teacher"JoongKi said and we greet 'good morning' to Uncle Kwangie. "Okay, class, good morning. Sit down" He said.

 "Okay, Let's be truth. I didn't get 32 books yesterday on my desk. Only 28 books . I know who didn't passed up yet. I have their's name. Who is not passed up yet? be truth. 1..." said Uncle Kwangie. Omona! if it's reach 3, they going to be dead.

"2" and with that 3 students of my class run to the infront and put their book as fast.

"3!!!" He said and hit student's hand who want to put his book with rattan. The student winced in pain.

 "Late! stand here" He said. the student keep on rubbed his already red hand. Seriously, I never dare to not send my homeworks to him since I have being ashamed by him last month. I maybe his most favorite student but he never partial.

"I want you to see me during recess. If you didn't come, you going to be dead" He said while glared and point his index finger to Dongho. Dongho look frightened and reply with shaking voice "o-o-kay".

 "Now go to your sit. So class let we start our lesson" said uncle Kwangie. It's just beginning of my school life.

 

-----------------

(Recess Time)

 The bell ringing signal for recess time! Oh Yeah! I miss this time so much. Only recess time I could be lovey dovey with my Peniel. I could see that DongHo really scared now. I'm very understand him and I know what kind of punishment that uncle Kwangie will give to him because it have once happen to me. You need to wear a cardbord that will hangging on your neck. It say "I will finish my homework" until finish recess time. I keep on being laughed the whole day. How embrassed it was. I wish the best for DongHo.

 I walk skipping to Peniel's classroom. I peck my head in and saw my boyfriend packing his thing in his bag. I secretly walk from his back and jump on his back. "AAAAHHH" he shout. My poor ears...

"Ouch! Don't shout like that. You hurt my ears" I say and pout. "Sorry SungJae! I'm shocked. Sorry okay?" he say and give his puppy eyes. I smiled and say "apologize accepted. Now let's go. I'm so hungry now".

"Okay!" he reply and hold my hand. We walk while chatting about the class. I could hear a sound of people laughing. I guess it must be DongHo who being punished by uncle Kwangie. He eating very quietly. To be truth no one be friend with him. I don't know why. I go closer to him. 

"Yah! Just go away. Can't you see him eating!?" Is aid angrily. All of them go away from us but still laughing. I could see a crystal tears on his eyes. 

"Hey! Don't cry! they really don't know anything about being punished. It's okay. Just continued eat. I will take care of you during this recess" I said and DongHo nodded. I look at Peniel. It seems like he understand and sit opposite seat from DongHo while I sit beside Peniel. We take out our lunch box from the casing (A/N:Forgot to mention it on teh 1st chappie) and open it. It's tofu chobap that Peniel and Eomma make this morning. 

I ask Peniel to say 'Ahh' and he do like what I said. I feed him with full of love (A/N: I want to puke). I see that DongHo look at us. I give him one of the tofu chobap and give it to him. He hesitated at first but accept it as I smiled to him. He murmured slowly 'thank you' and eat the tofu chobap.

We keep on feeding each other until the bell ringing. Time to get in to the class back. I ask either DongHo want to back to class together. He said "it's okay, You can go. I need to send this thing back to Teacher Lee. See you in class"

he smile and walk away. He have a beautiful smile. I bid goodbye to my boyfriend and get in to my very noisy class.

 

------------------

(After School)

Finish already my school lesson and I walk to my boyfriend class. he already waiting me outside my class. He hold my hand and together we walk to our waiting place as usual. We keep on chatting until Uncle Kwangie tapped my shoulder. 

"hi uncle Kwangie! Uncle can't you make the punishment a little bit easy. I feel very sorry to DongHo. He don't have any friend and and no one want to talk to him. Can you make it easy for pass the punishment?" I said with pleading eyes.

"Is he ask you to ask something like this?" he said,

"No, It's my own. Please uncle" I said. "yes uncle. I see that he is very lonely" Peniel said. he is always on my side.

"Okay. I will. I will ask for his forgiveness after this. Okay my favorite student?" he said. I just nodded. I saw DongHo walk out from school gate.

 "DONGHO-AH!!" I shout . I don't care every eyes one me or not.

He walk to me and ask with scared in his voice "Why?". Maybe scared with uncle Kwangie. "uncle Kwangie, Palli. Say 'I'm sorry'" I said to uncle Kwangie.

"DongHo, I'm so sorry because make you ashamed with the whole students in our school. I never know you don't have friends. Forgive me okay? If you just finish my homework I will never done it" uncle Kwangie said and patted DongHo shoulder.

I look at DongHo, who right now looking at me. I smiled to him widely. "Don't have to teacher. I know it's my fault. I'm the one who should say sorry" He said and bowed to uncle Kwangie. "No, it's okay. Just please don't do it again. Okay?" he ask again.

"Okay!" he say and smiled widely. I never see that smile. He walk skipping to his home I think. "Thank you uncle Kwangie!" I said and smile to him. "it's okay. Oh! My hubby coming. Let's go kids" he said with happily.

Like usual, he going to giggling when his husband come to fetch us. Peniel open the door for me and I smile to him. I greet uncle Woonie and samchon. We keep on chatting about what happening today.

This is my school life everyday...

 

--------------------------------

A/N: Update already.