Our Day Routine

MY HAPPY FAMILY

 SungJae's POV

 I'm out from my bathroom, wiped my wet hair and wear my school uniform. I look on the clock and it show 6.30 a.m.. Still thinking it's early I walk cool to the dining room. I could smell the egg soup appa. I faster my step since my favorite food is cook right now. I could hear from stairs Peniel's and eomma's voice. I peck my head and saw my parent's and Peniel having a nice chatting with Peniel help eomma make tofu chobap.

 "Good morning everyone!" I shout. Make my mother who tasting the tofu chobap choked. But no one noticed.

 "Good morning baby" My boyfriend smile to me. I walk to him and want to kiss him but my appa's hand blocked Peniel's lips. I pout.

 "No kissing" said appa. My mother drink a water and said " I almost dying because of choking and no one cared about it" he said and crossed his hand on his chest while pout.

 "Chagiya~ It's not we forgot about you. Just I want to save my son from kissing some strangers. please not mad at me" said appa  pleading to eomma. The next scene make me feel want to puke. My appa peck on my eomma pout lips and my eomma smile.

 "Good morning" right on the time, samchon come to the dining room with his bag hanging on one side of his shoulder and smile attached on his face. He and my sister now is a student in Seoul University. Major in Pastry and Bakery. My eldest brother major in Culinary Arts in Seoul University.

 "Morning" we reply in unison.

 "Where is noona samchon?" I ask him. Because they always come down to dining room together.

 "She have a fever. I just want to tell eomma about this thing" Samchon said. You must be asking why he call My eomma 'eomma'? It's my eomma order to call him eomma and call appa 'Appa'. As a good boy, He call them 'eomma' and  'appa'.

 "Omo! I will check her. Yeobo, please finish your cook okay?" and with that eomma lost from my sigh. I take a sit beside Peniel and Samchon sit opposite of Peniel. Appa serve his egg soup. This is life. Appa egg soup is the best in my world.

 " Oh yeah, uncle Eunkwang, next week my parent will go to Japan for 2 weeks and they don't want me to neglect my study at here. So could I stay here for awhile until my parent back to Korea?" ask Peniel with glowing eyes.

 I open my eyes wide.

 "Really!?" I ask him.

 He nodded his head. Then I look to my appa and give him and eyes like Puss In Boots always did. Appa rolled his eyes and said "yes you can" he said and back facing us. I look at Peniel and we shout in unison"YEAH!~ THE WHOLE 2 WEEKS IS OUR'S NOW" and hug each other.

 I felt someone hit my head from back. When I look at my back it's my appa who did it. "It's hurt" I winced.

 "No hugging" he said. I pout. I see my samchon is drinking aglass of plain water.

 "Both of you almost killing me. Stop shouting like that!" He said. We just smiled sheepishly and mumured 'Sorry'.

 "It's really shock me and your sister at the upstairs. Fast. Eat your breakfast. If not uncle DongWoon will leave 3 of you very soon" eomma said.

 "Than how about hyung?" I ask my eomma.

 "He like your noona. Having fever. Yeobo, let's we send them to clinic after this, okay?" My eomma ask. "Okay!" My appa reply.

 We finish take breakfast and fast our walk to front door. Eomma and appa beckoned us. I, samchon and Peniel sit on the floor to tied our shoe lace. After finish tied up, I stand up and kiss my eomma cheek. Peniel get up and almost kiss my eomma cheek but my appa faster hit his head with his fist. 

 "Don't kiss my wife" he said and glare to Peniel. I just giggled and so do samchon. We wave our hand to Eomma and Appa and walk to Uncle JunHyung's house. I could see Uncle Woonie and Uncle Kwangie walk out from house. We greet them with polite amd smile.

 "Good Morning uncle Woonie. Good Morning uncle Kwangie" we said in unison and bow to them.

 "Morning. Where is IlHoon and Changsub?" ask uncle Woonie. "They having a fever right now" I said.

 "Oh I see. So, today we will use Vios.  My love, please bring the car keys please" uncle Woonie said to uncle Kwangie. 

"As you wish" said uncle Kwangie and walk in the house back. A few minutes after that, uncle kwangie out from the house and bring the keys with him. "Thank you my love" He said and punch the button to open the car.

 It's only take 15 minutes with car from our house to school. As we reached our school, We bid goodbye to samchon and uncle Woonie. Uncle Kwangie is a teacher in my and Peniel's school. A Korean Language teacher. While uncle Woonie is a professor in Seoul University. We wave our hand to them and walk in the school. Uncle Kwangie walk to teacher office room while Peniel and I walk to our class. His class and mine is just beside. So, I get into my class room and so do him.

 And this is our day routine.  

 

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: So How was it? Funny? I think it's boring and lame.